How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

08-01-2004
trendsetter

another brasiliera we rule!!!!!!! sorry i am being very nationalistic but i love my country so many beautiful girls in my country (including me) who the world should see. but i do not wish to model but these girls deserve it my country isnt the richest place to live only 40 million out of a 178 million are considered middle class in brasil so hey i love it! i was blessed with a nice life but by no means were my parents rich but even that is a blessing in my country to not have to resort to selling your body to any tourist. sorry i went over

08-01-2004
front row

^^ I agree Brazil is a beautiful country with the most beautiful people. Brazilians models overrated? I dont get it

I got to go to Brazil this summer. My best friends parents are living out there for a few years and it was the BEST! Beautiful everything.

08-01-2004
Rebaptising my badness

Quote:
Originally posted by AlmostFamous@Jan 7th, 2004 - 9:36 pm

Someone's a little jealous.

Do you know how many girls that look just like her are out there doing 10-15 castings a day and not getting any work!? I SWEAR, if I said I was Brazilian, I would be working a lot more. Clients in Milan would ask me if I were from Brazil, and when I said no, they seemed dissapointed and uninterested.

Brazilian models are overrated, .

Grr.
Ok, but don't you think that maybe Liliane has something special?.. I mean, she's a natural!!! The girl had never modelled in her life before the Ford contest, and look at her now! She's amazing, the way she walks on the runway is great and she's gorgeous in print. Maybe those Liliane-look-alike girls you're talking about aren't as special as she is..

And plus, she's brazilian just like me, and comes from the same state my mother does.. It's a sentimental thing!!!!

Nemova

seagreen serenades

She doesn't do anything for me

08-01-2004
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally posted by franco@Jan 8th, 2004 - 1:28 pm
^^ I agree Brazil is a beautiful country with the most beautiful people. Brazilians models overrated? I dont get it

I got to go to Brazil this summer. My best friends parents are living out there for a few years and it was the BEST! Beautiful everything.
muito obrigada! beijos what part of brasil did you visit? i am from rio and i am what you call a carioca

Rebaptising my badness

Quote:
Originally posted by Oria+Jan 8th, 2004 - 6:38 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Oria @ Jan 8th, 2004 - 6:38 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-franco@Jan 8th, 2004 - 1:28 pm

muito obrigada! beijos what part of brasil did you visit? i am from rio and i am what you call a carioca [/b][/quote]
Carioca?! Eu também!!
Me too!!!

Nemova

Rebaptising my badness

Quote:
Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Jan 8th, 2004 - 5:50 pm
She doesn't do anything for me

Nemova

trendsetter

Quote:
Originally posted by Nemova+Jan 8th, 2004 - 3:46 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nemova @ Jan 8th, 2004 - 3:46 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:
Originally posted by Oria@Jan 8th, 2004 - 6:38 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-franco
Quote:
@Jan 8th, 2004 - 1:28 pm

muito obrigada! beijos what part of brasil did you visit? i am from rio and i am what you call a carioca
Carioca?! Eu também!!
Me too!!!

Nemova[/b][/quote]
sim, foi um prazer te conhecer! outro brasileira bonito!

front row

Quote:
Originally posted by Nemova+Jan 8th, 2004 - 2:47 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nemova @ Jan 8th, 2004 - 2:47 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-AlmostFamous@Jan 7th, 2004 - 9:36 pm

Someone's a little jealous.

Do you know how many girls that look just like her are out there doing 10-15 castings a day and not getting any work!? I SWEAR, if I said I was Brazilian, I would be working a lot more. Clients in Milan would ask me if I were from Brazil, and when I said no, they seemed dissapointed and uninterested.

Brazilian models are overrated, .

Grr.
Ok, but don't you think that maybe Liliane has something special?.. I mean, she's a natural!!! The girl had never modelled in her life before the Ford contest, and look at her now! She's amazing, the way she walks on the runway is great and she's gorgeous in print. Maybe those Liliane-look-alike girls you're talking about aren't as special as she is..

And plus, she's brazilian just like me, and comes from the same state my mother does.. It's a sentimental thing!!!!

Nemova [/b][/quote]
There is obviously something special about her. Like I said earlier .... I am not fond of her on the runway, but there is something about her in print. She looks amazing! I don't think that it is only because she is from Brazil.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg liliane3.jpg (69.7 KB, 71 views)

14-05-2004
front row

Liliane Ferrarezi
Lilliane*

She is amazing!!I love her face-

14-05-2004
I love model_mom!

She is beautiful! I like her more in print than I do on the runway though. There have been some other threads about her on TFS.

fashion insider

Ooh, I really like her look!

V.I.P.

very beautiful indeed.

trendsetter

Check out her profile on the Fashion Connection

Liliane Ferrarezi

rising star

I really think that she is beautiful..she looks very athletic..and tough.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
ferrarezi, liliane