How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

25-05-2011
backstage pass

Lily Aldridge (May 2011 - June 2012)
Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use the search function.
  • This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here
Thank you.

modelcandids.com

Last edited by fadedcolours; 25-05-2011 at 07:32 AM.

25-05-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josephine20 View Post
I hope nobody gets me wrong, i love and adore Lily, but on this recent pictures did anyone else notice that she's showing off the ring all the time. Maybe it's just me...
You might be right... She keeps on putting her left hand in her hair.
In any case, I think I would be so proud that I would probably do exactly the same thing

25-05-2011
backstage pass

I think she was just holding her back anyway she looks beautiful and her skin is just so clear and radiant!

25-05-2011
scenester

As i said it might be just me, or i'm really looking at her hand more because of the rings. It just seemed like that on the pic from London. Also on the party, where she's pictured with Caleb. And yeah you're all right, she can be proud.

25-05-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
LONDON'S music, literary and fashion circles came together last night to watch iconic Parisian cabaret show Le Crazy Horse debut in the capital.... Kings of Leon stars Jared and Caleb Followill - who spent the evening snuggling up to his model wife Lily Aldridge.
HQ

vogue.co.uk

25-05-2011
trendsetter

I've never really paid attention to Lily before but I got my Elle in the mail yesterday & her editorial is so stunning! Absolutely beautiful!

26-05-2011
V.I.P.

she has such pretty wavy hair

26-05-2011
scenester

Lily and Caleb @ Nathan's wedding last year.

Source: Lily Aldridge Facebook

26-05-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Following their low-key wedding ceremony at a luxurious ranch in California last week, Caleb Followill and Lily Aldridge looked thoroughly loved up when we spotted them in London last night. Aw.

The Kings of Leon frontman and his Victoria Secrets wife were all smiles as they strolled hand in hand through Mayfair after dinner at Scotts restaurant

mrpaparazzi.com

26-05-2011
backstage pass

^Love that outfit, they both look very happy!
HQs Launch of Le Crazy Horse cabaret show at Supperclub on Tuesday (May 24) in London, England

justjared.buzznet.com

26-05-2011
front row

I'm pretty sure the outfit from the Launch of Le Crazy Horse At Supperclub is the same dress she wore to Coachella. It may be all Marant, but at least she wears the same things multiple times. It's promising.

But LOVE the outfit from the Mr. Paparazzi pics. So casually gorgeous.

26-05-2011
front row

Hey guys, I'm new here!

I'm a huge fan of Lily!! Her style is amazing, her hair is to die for, haha, I'm trying to copy both!

26-05-2011
V.I.P.

I like that maxidress (Rag & Bone?) with the leather jacket. She looks so sickeningly happy! Ugh!

26-05-2011
scenester

I'm loving all the candids They look so happy and so like newlyweds. Adorable. I don't think she's purposely showing off her ring all the time. I'm engaged, and having a new ring on your finger all the time that you're not used to wearing, it's kind of natural to show it off. Not on purpose, you kind of don't notice that you're doing it. Either way, I think it's cute.

26-05-2011
scenester

Also, I'm sure the photogs have something to do with it too; they're probably coaching her to show off her ring finger.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, aldridge, june, lily