How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

11-02-2006
V.I.P.

^i am really not liking her hair in that one...

11-02-2006
backstage pass

hehe me niether

11-02-2006
windowshopping

her face is so... round, it seems like somebody stuck her head on a different girl's body.
she's definitely filled out since though.

11-02-2006
backstage pass

i dont think she filled out as such with fat, i honestly believe its all bone her face, i find it fasinating!

11-02-2006
V.I.P.

In Vogue or something she says she has Deep Vein Thrombosis and wears thermal socks on flights to prevent it

11-02-2006
backstage pass

omg, but shes so young

11-02-2006
fashion elite

thesartorialist.blogspot.com

Last edited by larien; 11-08-2009 at 08:09 AM.

11-02-2006
V.I.P.

^ Nice pic! thanks HPL!

12-02-2006
tfs star

(models.com)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (23.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (22.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (20.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (19.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (19.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (19.8 KB, 6 views)

14-02-2006
front row

Marilyn Manson and Lily Cole

Marilyn Manson stepped into the wonderland of the Movenpick Hotel's banqueting room to give journalists and distributors a glimpse of "Phantasmagoria," his first outing as a feature film director and lead actor.

The pic, which Manson hopes will "redefine the horror genre and put it back to where it once began with people like Roman Polanski" will tell the story of Lewis Carroll, the creator of the children's classic "Alice in Wonderland."

"It's more of an intellectual and arty version of horror and it's very exciting," added Brit fashion model Lily Cole, who was also present at the press conference and who is set to play Alice. Manson himself will tackle the role of Carroll.

Wild Bunch, which is putting together the pic and which has been encouraging Manson to take the director's chair for the last five years, showed a short teaser, that Manson and his co-writer Anthony Silva had helmed.

The short clip featured the usual mix of sexual deviance and beautifully lensed gothic aesthetic, which Manson has become known for.

Wearing black lipstick and looking and sounding a lot like Edward Scissorhands, Manson says that his fascination with Carroll stems from the many parallels he's discovered between the writer and himself.

"A lot of people think of Carroll as a paedophile but he was actually a man tied to his childhood, and when he realized that he had nothing left that was linking him to his childhood, he died."

Source: Variety.com

14-02-2006
trendsetter

Thank you Iva!!!

14-02-2006
tfs star

HQs

hollywoodsbest

14-02-2006
tfs star

More

same source

14-02-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iva_
Marilyn Manson and Lily Cole

Marilyn Manson stepped into the wonderland of the Movenpick Hotel's banqueting room to give journalists and distributors a glimpse of "Phantasmagoria," his first outing as a feature film director and lead actor.

The pic, which Manson hopes will "redefine the horror genre and put it back to where it once began with people like Roman Polanski" will tell the story of Lewis Carroll, the creator of the children's classic "Alice in Wonderland."

"It's more of an intellectual and arty version of horror and it's very exciting," added Brit fashion model Lily Cole, who was also present at the press conference and who is set to play Alice. Manson himself will tackle the role of Carroll.

Wild Bunch, which is putting together the pic and which has been encouraging Manson to take the director's chair for the last five years, showed a short teaser, that Manson and his co-writer Anthony Silva had helmed.

The short clip featured the usual mix of sexual deviance and beautifully lensed gothic aesthetic, which Manson has become known for.

Wearing black lipstick and looking and sounding a lot like Edward Scissorhands, Manson says that his fascination with Carroll stems from the many parallels he's discovered between the writer and himself.

"A lot of people think of Carroll as a paedophile but he was actually a man tied to his childhood, and when he realized that he had nothing left that was linking him to his childhood, he died."

Source: Variety.com
That is going to be so awesome. Lily's look is great for Alice, much better than Dakota Fanning anyway who is also going to play her. She's very young and innocent looking but there seems like there's something under that, too. I like the idea of her playing Alice, because she's older and it gets rid of the pedophilia aspect that the story has. That part always weirded me out.

14-02-2006
V.I.P.

That is going to be so awesome. Lily's look is great for Alice. Much better than Dakota Fanning anyway, who is also going to play her. She's very young and innocent looking but there seems like there's something under that, too. I like the idea of her playing Alice, because she's older and it gets rid of the pedophilia aspect that the story has. That part always weirded me out.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, 2009, cole, january, july, lily