Lottie Moss - Page 3 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
27-01-2014
V.I.P.

If she was four inches taller and not Kate's sister, nothing about her would stand out to me, not one single thing,

25-03-2014
V.I.P.

Teen Vogue April 2014

MOSS WANTED
Photographer: Sean Thomas
Stylist: Victoria Young
Hair: Tina Outen
Make-up: Lucy Bridge
Model: Lottie Moss

Teen Vogue 04/2014 Digital Edition

25-03-2014
fashion icon

she is cute and pretty ala "lauren conrad" like vainilla, but I dont see high fashion model at all.

25-03-2014
V.I.P.

The latest editorial is not so good... But her polaroids and the dazed ed is just jaw droppingly amazing.
I think people are judging her harder here because she is Kate's sister. There is something very captivating in her eyes, beautiful features and really photogenic.
Although her hight... Is she really just 5'6? She does not on any level look 15cm shorter than the average model in her digitals!!! Maybe a combination of insane proportions and that 5'11 models aren't really 5'11...
I doubt they would lie about her being that short. Unless maybe because Kate is rumoured to be like 5'6 to 5'7 and they want to keep pointing out similarities. But that is a real long shot.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad31214 View Post
If she was four inches taller and not Kate's sister, nothing about her would stand out to me, not one single thing,
Agreed, she doesn't look like Kate Moss' kid sister, she look's like she could be any old ordinary person's younger sister.

30-04-2014
V.I.P.

Kate Moss For Topshop Launch
April 29 2014

vogue.co.uk

06-05-2014
V.I.P.

If they are trying to lauch her as a model, then I don't get why they claim that she is 5-5 og 5-6. Why not lie and say that she is 5-7 or 5-8 like they do with Kate? I think it proves that they are not even trying, to be honest.

I am also thinking she might only be 5-4 or 5-3 in real life, if her agency claim 5-5...

Like someone pointed out, she is pretty, probably prettier than Kate, but I think miracles need to happen for her to become a model.

Last edited by eizhowa; 06-05-2014 at 06:58 PM.
14-07-2014
V.I.P.

Calvin Klein Jeans x MyTheresa collaboration

dailymail

14-07-2014
fashion insider

Those are great! I love the second to last one the most. Attitude!

V.I.P.

She is vanilla as they come.

And these are super awkward... that fourth picture, oof.

15-07-2014
windowshopping

When Kate Moss was at the same age-16, she'd already been modeling for quite a bit, had done lots of unpaid gigs, lots of small jobs(they each have a very different air about them, don't they? Kate looked more street wise in photos taken of her when she was 16, a bit more tough, although I'd never thought of Kate's old photos this way until now comparing them to Lottie's photos, Kate Moss at 16 was a very different kind of model already, showing nipples and smoking in photos. Lottie looks more...protected, middle class.....your regular average pretty high school girl, I don't mean it in a negative way, and Kate Moss at 16 looked like the kind of high school girls that cut school.) Kate's first job that got her big notice in the industry was The Face-"Summer of Love"? Lottie's first big job is Calvin Klein, and she has only modeled a handful of gigs-it's too early to tell how far Lottie will go-but she will be globally known once this Calvin Klein campaign is released to the world-even though she is so green still in the modeling industry.

15-07-2014
windowshopping

Calvin Klein is brilliant.

15-07-2014
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by eizhowa View Post
If they are trying to lauch her as a model, then I don't get why they claim that she is 5-5 og 5-6. Why not lie and say that she is 5-7 or 5-8 like they do with Kate? I think it proves that they are not even trying, to be honest.

I am also thinking she might only be 5-4 or 5-3 in real life, if her agency claim 5-5...

Like someone pointed out, she is pretty, probably prettier than Kate, but I think miracles need to happen for her to become a model.
I think Storm is trying to launch her as Kate Moss' sister, at this point she already brings instant attention to any brand that hires her because of her connection to Kate Moss. If she doesn't improve as a model, she will have another 2 spectacular seasons or so as a teen model, and people and brands would get tired of her, if she gets better and better as a model, and if she likes to keep working as a model she can take far, height isn't an obstacle since Kate Moss was tiny at the time compared to the supermodels of the late 1980s.

15-07-2014
fashion icon

I would not have noticed her on the street to be honest.

15-07-2014
V.I.P.

Maybe her face will get more interesting as she grows but she looks extremely average in these Calvin Klein shots. Compared to Kate's sharp cheekbones and gorgeous lips, this girl looks quite plain.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
lottie, moss