How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

09-10-2011
V.I.P.

Mm.. I don't know. I think she fits a certain type of show. I think she does look a bit like Lonneke Engel but she looks way more like Rianne ten Haken. I think her career will be like hers, they both got huge sexappeal, naugthy eyes and a great body (not exactly the same career, but i think it will look a like). She was like Rianne the face of a lingerybrand (Rianne: La Perla, Lucette: hunkemoller). Both start with Elite. I think with the next FW she will do the kind of shows Rianne did: Versace, Pucci, JPG, Elie Saab, Givenchy, Dolce. Cause she fits them.

Last edited by Forrest; 09-10-2011 at 01:36 PM.

11-10-2011
trendsetter

Oh my god again a dutch girl that i totally love ! I have seen elite modellook on dutch television, i was sure she would winn this. She has a very friendly mother ) Or looked like that on the tv !! I was in paris fashionweek, but i missed her ;((

tfs star

jesus this girl is STUNNING! and she is only 16!??!?!

so impressive. I wish her the best!

05-11-2011
trendsetter

subscribed, she's absolutely beautiful.

tfs star

Wonder when she's gonna pop up again....any info anybody?

V.I.P.

Last thing i've heard was that she was in the jury for elite model look. then it was quite.

27-11-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikChick View Post
I didn't expect to see her more at Paris.. she's more a Milan type of girl. And not really Paris.
Not Paris? Come on, she is totally high fashion girl. And Paris is home of these types of girls

V.I.P.

^Well.. i said it earlier, she is really sexy. i don't think she would fit every show. but there are certain shows in paris and especially milan that she would totally fit in, like versace, pucci, dolce.

02-12-2011
backstage pass

http://www.isthisitmodelsreview.com/...ette-van-beek/
more stuff here... damn, she' so young... isn't it a bit scary to seee girls swallowed that young into the big industry ? i don't know...

02-12-2011
front row

I havent seen much of her yet ... but what I have seen = really great!

With the right management sky = the limit (I hope)

11-12-2011
backstage pass

She's so amazingly gorgeous, loved her at versace

17-12-2011
front row

Source: Limburgs daily 3 November 2011

This way you still on the high school and this way sit stand you on the catwalk in Milaan. It happened Lucette van Beek. The 16 person whose birthday it is Kerkraadse joined last week in the jury of the elite model garlic, a game which she a year ago himself won. Concerning pizza eat, model houses and the laborious start of a career as a model

As a child wild them veterinary surgeon becomes. And also afterwards she did not dream of living as a model. But to come when knowledge then 15 person whose birthday it is Lucette van Beek tipped that brio hunting elite model garlic in Amsterdam, she decided nevertheless venture a flyer. Just like all those thousands of maidservants which since the ontstaan of the brio show in 1983, every year on the bacon hoist have descended all hopes them the wanted contract at the model office of dragging elite in the guard this way in the foot tracks to step of top models such as Cindy Crawford, Gisèle Bundchen and Yfke Sturm. Lucette won the fight and that meant a drastic change of its life: from vmbo-scholier on college Rolduc to professional photograph model.

Three months later Lucette van Beek in world city Milaan stood. Many people, many festivals, but also hard fight and rapidly adult become. „Stand there you then in you one in such a large city, you do not know the language and then must you yourself with the underground railway at an office come. Sometimes I had as much as seven castings on a day and had run to come on time. That was really stressful. Also drunk them three weeks in a model house, where she had share the space with twelve maidservants which she did not know. „That were certainly in the beginning get used. So many maidservants in house frequently ensure chaos, but was also sociable.

Of the preconceptions concerning the modellenleven, superficiality, anorexia, narcotics and alcohol consumption, Van Beek during its first year as a model has a little experienced. „, however, its many maidservants in the model house thinly and food them very healthy. If I came incite with a pizza, then looked at she all frightens to me. I find that it is possible once in the so much time best. And narcotics and alcohol had been strictly prohibited in the house.

Lucette van Beek are now a year further. The start of its career did not go spotless. With winning the elite model garlic she had, however, got hold of a contract at elite Amsterdam, but which meant not all that went afterwards automatically. Them had the first two months effort to do odd jobs to get. That came partly because it was a holiday period, but also because she was not yet confessed. „You are a new face within the wereldje and therefore are it difficult get in tasks, almost everyone has that the first period.

If you win, means that not that you there is already. You must be very assured. The model world is nice, but can also hard be, says Van Beek. After the laborious beginning came everything in a flow acceleration. She became an always more known face and more and more stylists its contract savages.

Van Beek ran shows in London, Paris and Milaan and did tasks for much large marks such as Hunkemöller, Versace and Fendi. After its successful first year she has high hope on the future. Outlined planning does not have Van Beek. She wants finish firstly its study trade and administration to the Arcus college in Heerlen. Afterwards she has to free game fulltime on its career pay himself. Them weet, however, what she wants then: New York.

http://www.arcuscollege.nl/?page=nieuws&nieuws_id=90
---------------------

IMO: she should focus on modeling ... & study when she's 30 years old.

Last edited by DutchHomme; 17-12-2011 at 09:11 AM.
03-01-2012
V.I.P.

first campaign! this is her right?

Roy Rogers Spring/Summer 2012

04-01-2012
trendsetter

She sure is! Don't really like it though

04-01-2012
V.I.P.

Dont know about the ad but her face is beyond gorgeous, this girl needs to get some editorial work asap!!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
beek, lucette, van