How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

29-01-2012
fashion icon

Haha, am I the only one who hates it?

29-01-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarMELita View Post
Haha, am I the only one who hates it?
Well, in the very first place, I do hate it for it's extremely unflattering, but if you take the second or the third look, it turns out to be so innovative and hilarious, i respect this kind of humor and the clothes, I love her expression here.

30-01-2012
V.I.P.

Maria Carla Boscono

models.com

30-01-2012
front row

it's possible mcb's got more shots in the givenchy campaign. look at what i found on a belgian website.. behind the scene shots! http://weekend.knack.be/lifestyle/mo...0036937406.htm

30-01-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by allen21 View Post
it's possible mcb's got more shots in the givenchy campaign. look at what i found on a belgian website.. behind the scene shots! http://weekend.knack.be/lifestyle/mo...0036937406.htm
That's even if it's available

31-01-2012
tfs star

weekend

31-01-2012
tfs star

Missoni SS 2012 Video Campaign

Quote:
The Missoni He Lives In

At the request of his friend Angela Missoni, director Pedro Almodóvar stepped in front of the lens for the new Missoni campaign, shot by Juergen Teller. He’s now reprising his role in a campaign video directed by Marco Maccapani. The video pays homage to the Spanish director’s own colorful, campy pop style—all the more so because it was shot at the Madrid club Villa Rosa, where he shot scenes for his 1991 film High Heels, with two of his heroines, Rossy de Palma and Blanca Suárez, most recently seen in The Skin I Live In. Mariacarla Boscono rounds out the cast of Todo Sobre Missoni, a tongue-in-cheek nod to Almodóvar’s hit Todo Sobre Mi Madre.
Link:http://www.style.com/stylefile/2012/...i-he-lives-in/

31-01-2012
V.I.P.

Roberto Cavalli Fall/Winter 2011 Ad Campaign: Making of

31-01-2012
fashion icon

I like the first shot but the second, not that much. The campaign's concept was out of the box and I'm glad that MCB's part of it.

01-02-2012
front row

i've said it before and i'm gonna say it again, pedro almodovar should cast her in one of his movies. she suits very well almodovar's idea of a woman, a strong, vivacious woman!

01-02-2012
V.I.P.

DsQuared2 Fall Winter 2004

celebritycity

01-02-2012
front row

Mariacarla is gonna star in the Alberta Ferretti for Macy's ad campaign!

http://www.adnkronos.com/IGN/News/Mo...926900353.html

01-02-2012
tfs star

Thanks for the info!

02-02-2012
tfs star

Quote:
To all the fans of accessible designer capsule collections: get ready as Alberta Ferretti is the designer behind the new “Impulse” capsule collection for Macy’s that will be sold in Macy’s 185 stores in the Usa and Puerto Rico as well as on Macys.com starting from April, 17th.

It’s a spring collection inspired by the Italian aesthetic vision but with a very accessible price tag while still remaining faithful to the style that made Alberta Ferretti clothing praised and acclaimed across the world: ranging between $ 49 and $ 119, the key pieces include colourful maxi dresses, bohemian blouses, oversized apparel in macramé featuring lace or abstract floral pattern details.

"The collection I created is fresh and bright, featuring light summer clothing that evokes the spirit of my beautiful country and is at the same time true to my style” said Alberta Ferretti. “Macy’s numerous prestigious locations, as well as its important online presence have been a unique and exciting opportunity for me to gift my “Italian dream” to a vast and diverse audience”.

The ad campaign also revolves around the Bel Paese starring Mariacarla Boscono photographed by Eellen Von Unwerth in Positano. “Alberta’s sensibility is full of energy and when linked to her heritage, is interpreted in a unique manner for Macy’s Impulse”, said Nicole Fischelis, Macy’s Group vice president and fashion director. "The collection is full of surprises with fabulous crochet and lacy knits, sensuous draped dresses and whimsical prints that translate into a colour palette evoking the sky and the sea of the coast of Amalfi, the sophistication of Capri and the Italian lifestyle”.
vogue.it

02-02-2012
V.I.P.

#423 Darn beautiful at the first one.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2013, boscono, march, mariacarla, october