How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

21-09-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
At Palazzo Reale with Mariacarla Boscono for the new #Flair #MFW

jake_inprogress/instagram

21-09-2012
trendsetter

Amazing!

21-09-2012
fashion icon

Gorgeous!

21-09-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
New Flair I’m featured in with an article and still life with Marius Hansen. Amazing pregnant Mariacarla by Juergen Teller !!!

paolozagoreo.tumblr

22-09-2012
trendsetter

Flair always loves her, we love her forever and ever. Is it possible to see her in Paris????Ok, I know I'm just dreaming LOL

22-09-2012
trendsetter

OMG! I miss her soooo much!!! Show up in pairs plz!!!!!
The new covers look stunning.

23-09-2012
fashion icon

She's on vacay with Kate Moss!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...a-getaway.html

23-09-2012
trendsetter

Where is her little girl or these pics were before she gave birth? I remember a piece of news said that she was in Ibiza with 8-month pregnancy.
Btw, the one in red shorts is possibly her lover or not?

23-09-2012
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by bittercain View Post
Where is her little girl or these pics were before she gave birth? I remember a piece of news said that she was in Ibiza with 8-month pregnancy.
Btw, the one in red shorts is possibly her lover or not?
no, i hope not! hahaha. he is nick grimshaw, a british dj, so thats not him.

she is clearly enjoying her stay in spain. i bet they are staying in one of the villas the pattis own there.
Posted via Mobile Device

24-09-2012
V.I.P.

Looove Mariacarla and Kate together!!!!!!! Post of the day imo!!!! <33
Can't imagine a night-party with those two stunners!

02-10-2012
trendsetter

Interview with Mariacarla Boscono

Quote:
Skin and moon raven hair, dark muse par excellence, nomadic vocation, supermodel Mariacarla Boscono is now spokesperson for a new fragrance. That looks deep inside ...
An apparition. Mariacarla Boscono suddenly materializes from the slot of two marquees blacks. As an actress who comes to collect the applause after the first glorious, that the creature dream spot Dahlia Noir, Givenchy's new fragrance, designed by couturier himself, as in the days of Monsieur Hubert. Riccardo Tisci her, his muse-friend, to embody the new fragrance extra luxury of the house. She and her legendary skin moon, long hair loose, "angel charms black", even though today is a Black Dahlia softer than fatal to the belly of eight months to fill the black lace dress. It's a girl and is called ... "I do not know yet, and will not be long now," he says. But they decided where it will grow. Andrea, the companion of Mariacarla lives in Italy and New York, where he can not stand her house, too hectic. "We need a quiet place to give us our time after the arrival of the child, no dinners, visits, events ... So we took a house on an island in the Mediterranean. It will be nice for a small living by the sea ... ".

How did you experience pregnancy?
"For how I am - but with sensitive feet on the ground - I never thought to move me so much ... I am happy eight months pregnant and I'm working. A perfect woman today. I come from a family ruled by strong women who are proud of their femininity without urlarla. I too feel that way. "

She happens to be uncomfortable in the fashion world?
"It's a dream factory. I hate people who say: "We must do something realistic, people must identify." No. Fashion is like art, is a dream. We have to dream. "

She is also an actress. How did your passion for acting?
"A few years ago, I realized to be very tired. I began to experience work as a labor and designers do not deserve it. So I donated a sabbatical. I was thirsty to learn, to do other things. I studied acting with Lee Strasberg in New York, I followed courses at the School of Visual Arts. I started acting in theater plays very off-Broadway. I have had many proposals of cinema, but first I wanted to "get my hands dirty," not to come to the big screen from the fast lane of the famous model. It was a good period for enrichment of the soul. I felt that my life slipping through his own fingers. Thanks to the sense memory of Stanislavski I retraced my past. It helped me to use the memories to explore my life ... I have a theater company in Rome, is called Klesidra, we are all women. Contrary to what happened in the time of Shakespeare. "

He tells me about his relationship with Riccardo Tisci? How did Dahlia Noir involved in the project?
"We love each other for twelve years. We first met in London at the time of his final exam at Saint Martins. I wanted to know and he invented a parade of artists in a loft ... Since then, we have not left. Richard has a thirst for beauty. Do not talk about fashion when we are together, but travel, books ... It made me feel a preview of the fragrance but he locked himself in his creative world that is so unique because it impenetrable. He has definite ideas and transforms them into dreams as a painter. It was not easy to convey his aesthetic to a smell, it took a year. "

The result?
"A sensual fragrance, classic. The eau de parfum and eau de toilette are very different ... The former is more old fashion, fills the room, leaving the trail. The eau de toilette is more delicate for every day. I also like Dahlia Noir man: out more incense, and our skin is more floral. Fascinating how it changes the flavor ... ".

What is sexy to you?
"The smells. They are the key to the sensuality. The smell of a room, a garden of flowers, a person ... Review someone and you smell awakens memories, emotions ... Jasmine, for example, reminds me of the garden that we had in the house of Rome, where I lived until age 9. Then in Africa to 14, and there were also smells very special. "

With his family toured a lot and chose a job that made travel ...
"Yes, but unfortunately they are a beauty to exotic places, from Sports Illustrated to be clear: to work is easier than going to Paris rather than the Bahamas."

But he recovered in his spare time ...
"Yes. With the work that I do not have much time for me, then every so often I take long breaks. Siberian 3,000 kilometers through Mongolia, I made the India alone. Generally do not book. Dream to write a column in a newspaper travel. "

The country that has most affected?
"The Mongolia, is the least globalized. Touching, shocking, another planet. I slept in their tents, I moved to hitchhike: running, riding ... From Moscow to Beijing. I was bathing in the lakes. And in Beijing, I took a shower and slept for the first time in a bed after nearly three months. In Mongolia, my home is your home. Distances are crazy. Leave the door open and sell what you have, otherwise the people are starving after hours of travel. They do not accept money, only exchanges. I thin gold bracelets. Every lady I offered him one. From a girl of my age with three children I took coats lined with beautiful fabric flowers. Them if they passed down from mother to daughter, after changing the cover. I have a collection of dresses crazy, I buy around the world. My style of dress? Bohemian-gothic-punk. Very free, anarchist. Without rules. "

How is your suitcase?
"Since when is Andrea no longer use the bag, only the trolley. With him, I learned how to travel light. First, I would go with trunks full of books bought in remote libraries Salvador ... ".

Has not a trace of makeup. Her beauty secrets?
"A beautiful red lipstick and, if they are destroyed by fatigue, I do a bell'hammam. In face, peeling Peel me perfectly for Givenchy, and then the mask's Soin Noir Serum: it is a bomb. "

He is fortunate to have a lean physique: do sports?
"I was a sport, not anymore. It is contrary to the diets, if you punish're not happy. And if you're not happy becomes ugly. I took 23 pounds during pregnancy and who knows how many I will take more. In the belly, I have a bambinona. "
King Richard Mariacarla approaches to make sure he's okay. His court arrived in Milan in full force, from Paris, to christen Dahlia Noir. Tisci ways shy and decent of an intern on the first day of work. Mariacarla rubs his belly "pinches". Family is in the air ...
elle.it

04-10-2012
trendsetter

Givenchy Dahlia Noir

dahlianoir.com

04-10-2012
V.I.P.

'Flair' October 2012 by Juergen Teller

mode.newslicious.net

05-10-2012
V.I.P.

Flair October 2012