How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

27-02-2013
trendsetter

prada fw2013

instagram/mrbirkin

27-02-2013
trendsetter

INTERVIEW.Mariacarla Boscono: "J'aime manger, boire et fumer"
Quote:
Egeria Givenchy Beauty, Italian model is ready for us to play spring trends and trusts his fate to fashion muse.

Portrait of Mariacarla Boscono, Givenchy muse Beauty.
Txema Yeste for L'Express Styles

Elegant heels enhance a little more his 1.78 meter. Dressed in black from head to toe, a brown long silhouette illuminated by a smile appears in the New York studio where our photo shoot takes place. Mariacarla Boscono did not get much sleep that night: her daughter, Marialuca, only 4 months. French in a compelling, colorful phrasing Italian English expressions, it illico order an omelet and follows on from the love of Americans for chicken hormones. Disarmingly natural, the Italian 32-year is however one of the few models in the career as long as that of Kate Moss. It has also replaced at short notice "The Stick" in a campaign H & M in 2005.

"I'm not the top most beautiful in the world"

This woman chameleon parade for larger, from Chanel to Versace, via Saint Laurent, Gucci, Prada, Christian Dior, Karl Lagerfeld ... Darling of photographers for ten years (Steven Meisel Mert and Marcus) Mariacarla has much more to prove. She was invited to the prestigious Pirelli calendar twice and twice was declared "the most accomplished model" by Forbes, could just enjoy his aura. Yet it is quite the opposite. When asked about the secret of his longevity in the community, she talks about her attitude: "I ​​do not want to impose anything, I'm not a diva. Younger, I was very explosive. I softened, but I kept the same curiosity. I can on each tray asking me: "So, what will we tell today?" It's very valuable. "Serene, she added: "I'm not the top most beautiful in the world. But I learned to accept my appearance and to consider it as a type of beauty. Suddenly, I did not focus on the fact of be pretty. Poser, it's not simply put a beautiful dress. should follow a photographer in a story, give. Having understood this brought me this privileged place in fashion. "

"I am a blank sheet"

Driven by her mother and photographer friend, Mariacarla began modeling at age 16. Replace travel studies and feed the girl ill at ease. She soon signed an exclusive contract with the Japanese label Comme des Garcons. "For me, fashion was limited to Claudia Schiffer poses and glamor. I found myself completely masked in white with rooster combs in their hair. It seemed crazy, but after three years with them, I 'was able to tell a creator: "Do with me what you want, I'm a white sheet." I've never been afraid to dare. "

During this "training" the meeting place - decisive - with Riccardo Tisci, now artistic director of Givenchy. The young designer manages to scroll in his final examination at the Saint Martins in London. She was 17. "I went home in a very cool loft he rented with other artists. Since we did more left. We always have our holiday together. I consider him my brother." Their union is so intense that gives systematically qualifier "muse" in the beautiful Italian. And then? "Riccardo has many museums, eight sisters in strong character and tons of friends: Liv Tyler, Courtney Love ... I'm really not alone, I think we inspired each other when spend time together. was not really talking about work. Anyway, I do not listen much because he is always right ... And it pains me to say that! " she says, laughing.

A view in its molded pencil skirt, it's hard to believe she gave birth just four months ago. And yet she has "won" 27 pounds during her pregnancy. "I had so much *** that belly, I was a balloon. Everyone was a little worried, but me, I'm like: I embrace life. I am Italian, I like eating, drinking, smoking. Going to the sun.'s beauty is to live life. If we deprive ourselves of all the frustration shows. Besides, my best friend in the business, Natalia Vodianova has never done regime of his life. Neither do I. " Just loose she still she will probably do a little Pilates when she has time ... "But with a newborn, it is not possible, right?" exclaimed she.

A sensual beauty

Sous cette apparente légèreté se cache pourtant une volonté de fer. "C'est une sérieuse puissance, confirme Nicolas Degennes, directeur artistique du maquillage chez Givenchy. Elle a compris qu'il fallait beaucoup travailler et s'est donné toutes les clefs pour réussir. On sent qu'elle a fait du théâtre, son regard est toujours juste. Elle se connaît parfaitement. Elle s'oublie, et laisse les autres être son miroir." Son talent l'a finalement propulsée égérie du nouveau rouge de Givenchy. Un choix de Nicolas Degennes, que Mariacarla a rencontré lors du lancement du parfum Dahlia noir. "Je suis tombée immédiatement amoureuse. Il est comme moi, joyeux et passionné par son métier", confesse-t-elle. Comme en écho, il nous confiera un peu plus tard avoir trouvé en cette "madone" l'étincelle dont il avait besoin. Sa beauté sensuelle illumine également notre série mode.
lexpress.fr

27-02-2013
trendsetter

SHOPPING. 20 trends this summer Mariacarla Boscono

lexpress.fr

27-02-2013
trendsetter

cont...

lexpress.fr

27-02-2013
trendsetter

She just has that kinda of magic who can effortlessly turn the blank setting and background photogragh into a dynamic one full of her personality.

27-02-2013
V.I.P.

that's wonderful

27-02-2013
V.I.P.

Her powerhouse poses and magnetic stare...ah, what a force.

28-02-2013
trendsetter

So beautiful!!

28-02-2013
scenester

Love those pics!!

28-02-2013
tfs star

queen B! thank you so much you still working after giving birth, i believe you must show up the givenchy and miumiu shows right?!

02-03-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by push View Post
[B]Givenchy Dahlia Noir L’Eau S/S 13
UHQ

luxlounge.ro

02-03-2013
trendsetter

Givenchy Spring 2013 Le Rouge & Le Vernis Collection

luxlounge.ro

02-03-2013
V.I.P.

Fashion is better when Mariacarla is here..she gives it sense, charme, power!!!

02-03-2013
trendsetter

Le Rouge Givenchy Making Of video

http://vimeo.com/58372478

02-03-2013
trendsetter

screencap by me

Last edited by push; 02-03-2013 at 07:46 PM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2013, boscono, march, mariacarla, october