How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

23-08-2011
V.I.P.

Masha Demekhina
A new gaptoothed beauty - but this time a redhead

New with Cherie Models in Moscow. No stats at the moment.

nicksushkevich.tumblr.com

23-08-2011
fashion icon

She is beautiful! Her hair is so pretty
Can't wait to see more photos

V.I.P.

I can't tell all those baby Russians apart from each other

23-08-2011
V.I.P.

oh she's going to be cool

23-08-2011
V.I.P.

nicksushkevich.tumblr

24-08-2011
V.I.P.

I'm quite scared to find out how young she is.
(regarding the above photo).

V.I.P.

totally! I was checking this dude's site out and I'm not very pleased with some of the nudes.

24-08-2011
backstage pass

Shjoe, she can't be much above sixteen? I'm thinking 15 or 14 even. That nudity is really pushing it.
It baffles me as to why photogs choose to photograph nudes of underage girls. It's not even suggested; just plain, straight-forward nudity. At least wait 'til they hit 18. It's just unethical otherwise.

24-08-2011
V.I.P.

her face is very interesting cant wait for polaroids
is that a MOLE in her right cheek ?

24-08-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexei View Post
Shjoe, she can't be much above sixteen? I'm thinking 15 or 14 even. That nudity is really pushing it.
It baffles me as to why photogs choose to photograph nudes of underage girls. It's not even suggested; just plain, straight-forward nudity. At least wait 'til they hit 18. It's just unethical otherwise.
because they know the posters at tfs will just eat it up anyway and not care how old these poor girls are.

she's so pretty, but it is extremely sad and disturbing to see pictures like this. it's always nice to see that there are other responsible adults on this forum that are bothered by it too.

are pictures of underage nudity reportable to mods? because it's EXTREMELY unfair that people just post them willy-nilly when people like us do not want to see naked photos of very young girls.

V.I.P.

here we go again... 'these poor girls'? she did topless pic herself, I don't think anyone stripped her and forced her to do it.

well I'm sorry, it's not like I want to see her nude but since her thread is new and only those pics can be found, I think it's quite disturbing as well to see such pic among her first pics.

Last edited by Flyest; 24-08-2011 at 02:47 PM.
24-08-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyest View Post
well I'm sorry, it's not like I want to see her nude but since her thread is new and only those pics can be found, I think it's quite disturbing as well to see such pic among her first pics.
well then as a friendly request from me to you, please edit your post to remove that picture if you still have the chance, and in the future don't post nude pictures of underaged girls.

because when you proliferate naked pictures of young girls around the internet, count on at least someone getting upset.

V.I.P.

no I won't, the moderators will if they find it disturbing. it's not me that should be upset but her parents.

24-08-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyest View Post
no I won't, the moderators will if they find it disturbing. it's not me that should be upset but her parents.

oooooook. well, to the rest of the people posting in this thread, I know there are probably a lot of nude pictures of this girl, but for my sake and for the sake of those who believe in decency, please don't post any more pictures of poor Masha in the nude because I know many of us besides myself find them highly upsetting.

.my prison is your brain.

Moderator Note: If you have a problem with a post you need to use the "report post" button and the moderator team will evaluate your issue, it is not up to you as a user to try to resolve your issues publicly in a thread.

tFS has a stated policy about not posting any pictures for a minor (deemed any model under 14), regardless of the content: http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...-a-114939.html

However, we do not yet know that this model is underage. If we are alerted that is the case, the pictures will be removed. If not, they will stay. She is represented by an agency and it is their job, not ours, to determine which pictures are acceptable.

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 24-08-2011 at 03:22 PM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
demekhina, masha