How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

12-05-2012
tfs star

omg Flynn is getting so big and cute!!

13-05-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
InStyle brings you a first look at Miranda Kerr's KORA Organics video commercial debut! Filmed by Kerr's long-time photographer friend Chris Colls, the campaign shows the model, mother and beauty-business mogul in all her -- extremely hypnotic! -- natural beauty.

Quote:
Watch the KORA Organics campaign right now, then read what Miranda Kerr has to say about it below!

What was the inspiration behind your first KORA Organics video commercial?
"I felt it was time to represent the brand in a moving picture format. Our challenge was to create something timeless, raw and natural. I feel as though we have achieved this."

The commercial is shot in black and white, and is quite an intimate close-up of you. How much of yourself do you put into the KORA Organics brand, products and advertising?
"KORA Organics is an extension of who I am and the philosophies I live my life by. I created the range out of my passion for health and wellness and the brand has grown to represent a lifestyle as well as being a range of certified organic skin and body care products. I do put a lot of time and energy into the development of the brand and am very particular about the way it is represented."

You look so glowing and au natural in the commercial! How do you feel about getting behind a camera with minimal make-up?
"I felt, and generally feel, very comfortable getting in front of a camera with minimal make-up. I enjoy having the opportunity to really be myself."

What was it like shooting on the day with your long-time photographer Chris Colls?
"Chris is one of my dearest friends and we always have fun when we work together. We understand each other and we have worked together for more than 10 years, so I felt it was the right fit."

What's your favourite product from the KORA Organics line at the moment, and why?
"At the moment I am loving the KORA Organics Hydrating Mask as it really gives my skin a 'glow' especially with all my travelling! I find it very challenging to name a favourite product as I've worked so hard on every one of them hand in hand with a team of experts. I love and use them all!"

What's next for KORA Organics? Any new product releases, news or projects on the horizon?
"Our biggest project at the moment is creating a multilingual website; we want everyone to be able to access and enjoy the information we have on the website. We currently ship to 180 countries via our online platform so this is a very important part of our strategy. I am also looking forward to the yoga class I am hosting for Earth Hour [in Sydney on August 25]; the event will be sponsored by KORA Organics and it should be a lot of fun!"

In June 2012 the commercial will be screened on Qantas inflight entertainment channels.
http://www.instylemag.com.au/Article...ORA-commercial

Last edited by mayfrayn; 13-05-2012 at 06:15 PM.

13-05-2012
backstage pass

omg that is like the cutest baby in the world!!!

14-05-2012
V.I.P.

Miranda Kerr and son Flynn upon arrival at Sydney Airport on Mother's Day (May 13).

celebrity-gossip.net

14-05-2012
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

She looks absolutely incredible in the Kora ad... Amazing

14-05-2012
tfs star

I love how she and Flynn match. Too adorable!

14-05-2012
backstage pass

HQs from Sydney Airport

tlfan.to

14-05-2012
backstage pass

continued....

tlfan.to

14-05-2012
V.I.P.

VS

victoriassecret

15-05-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Just finished grooming my fav girl Miranda Kerr for the instyle awards good luck my beautiful girl xxxxx
twitter.com/yeonsoo817

15-05-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Congratulations to model & organic beauty Entrepreneur @MirandaKerr of @KORAORGANICS who won an InStyle & #Audi #WomenOfStyle Beauty Award!
twitter.com/InStyleMag

15-05-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Miranda Kerr strikes a pose in Carla Zampatti at the 2012 Women of Style Awards held at Carriage Works on Tuesday (May 15) in Sydney, Australia.

The 29-year-old model is nominated in the Beauty category for her line of organic skincare, body and hair care products, Kora Organics by Miranda Kerr.

justjared.buzznet

Last edited by Dora; 15-05-2012 at 07:32 AM.

15-05-2012
front row

I thought the just jared watermark was a tattoo for a second there.

15-05-2012
Making a Mess

^ On her side... I did too.

And gorgeous look. Love the colour of the dress with her blue eyes. And congrats on the win as well. Very well deserved.

15-05-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
InStyle Australia takes you behind-the-scenes of our June 2012 cover shoot, with the ever-stylish Miranda Kerr! Check out all the lights-camera-fashion-action and watch the Australian model, Kora Organics beauty mogul and mother, open up about her personal fashion icons and what life is like since having baby Flynn

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, january, kerr, miranda, september