How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

20-05-2012
V.I.P.

Is her acceptance speech on video anywhere? I've love to hear it.

21-05-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Lydia View Post
Is her acceptance speech on video anywhere? I've love to hear it.
Here it is:

22-05-2012
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

^ She was more real in that acceptance speech than I've seen her in all of the years she's been in the media. I liked seeing that side of her.

22-05-2012
V.I.P.

^I agree. She usually turns on the "flirty/girly/cutesy" act and it can get a little irritating because at times it borders on narcissistic but seriously sometimes she can seem so genuine , thankful , down to earth and grounded.

23-05-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
VICTORIA'S SECRET OPEN IN LONDON

If like me you watch the Victoria’s Secret runway show annually while lying to yourself saying; “if only that was available here I could look that good”, well ladies it’s time to put down the ice cream and start whipping those abs into shape cause Victoria’s Secret is coming to London!!

The American label this morning confirmed their expansion with doors set to open to Londoners on July 25th. The store, which will stock everything from boy shorts to bikinis, will be based on the corner of New Bond Street and Brook Street and will become the flagship store.

And as Americans believe in bigger is better, the news is of course even bigger! The following day (the26th) will see another Victoria’s Secret store open at Westfield Stratford City! To celebrate both openings, a big runway show will take place where Angels like Karlie Kloss and Miranda Kerr are set to appear. All just a day before the 2012 London Olympics kick off, it’s safe to say excitement and hot bodies will be EVERYWHERE!!
http://www.fashion.ie/Articles/VICTO...-IN-LONDON/965

23-05-2012
fashion elite

Quote:
Angels like Karlie Kloss
Lol.

23-05-2012
the echo of silence.

^^ I guess it would make even more sense for her to appear on the July (or even August) cover of Vogue UK.

23-05-2012
V.I.P.

Damn, the day before the Olympics? That's gonna be traffic hell if ever I did hear it.
On her acceptance speech it was nice to see her caught up in the moment and not scripted. I wish she had more moments like that.

23-05-2012
V.I.P.

VS

victoriassecret

25-05-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Miranda Kerr has been calling the Kimberley region home for the past week.

Under a cloud of secrecy, the Aussie supermodel arrived in WA with her 16-month-old son Flynn last Saturday to shoot David Jones' new 2013 spring/summer catalogue.

The shoot continues the trend of using some of WA's spectacular locations for high-profile new-season fashion campaigns.

Last year, Myer chose Cervantes for its spring/ summer catalogue, which featured former Miss Universe Jennifer Hawkins.

After flying into Broome from Sydney, Kerr's first stop was the Eco Beach Broome Resort, where she stayed until Wednesday.
But instead of opting for one of the resort's luxurious $1000-per- night beach houses, it is understood Kerr chose accommodation which allowed her to stay closer to her work colleagues.
The fashion shoot is believed to have taken place in a creek 30 minutes from the resort, with Kerr commuting to the set via boat.

Her presence at the resort certainly didn't go unnoticed by other guests.

"There were photographers, three hire trucks bringing in lighting, beach hideaways, portable toilets, all the DJs stylists, make-up artists, the nanny for the baby and the continual flow of Veuve Clicquot," a guest staying at the resort told Access All Areas.

The down-to-earth beauty, who rose to fame in 2007 rivalling Elle Macpherson as Australia's only Victoria's Secret Angel, was also seen enjoying a buffet breakfast at the resort's restaurant most mornings at 7.30.

On Wednesday, Kerr and Flynn moved to Broome's Pinctada Cable Beach Resort and Spa, where they were said to be joined by her superstar actor husband Orlando Bloom.

Yesterday, Kerr continued the 10-day shoot on a Broome beach, where she was all smiles while displaying the store's coming summer trends of colour blocking.
The official campaign images will be released in August.
http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/reg...-miranda-kerr/

31-05-2012
V.I.P.

Miranda will be a guest on tonight's episode of Heidi Klum's Germany's Next Topmodel on Pro7.

31-05-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Miranda Kerr and her adorable son Flynn touch down at Sydney Airport on Thursday (May 31) in Sydney, Australia.

justjared.buzznet

31-05-2012
fashion elite

shorter hair right? love her

01-06-2012
rising star

she always looks so sweet! adore her!

01-06-2012
V.I.P.

I love her highlights! They add dimension/depth to her hair ; Her little boy ahs the cutest cheeks and the biggest , brightest brown eyes

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, january, kerr, miranda, september