How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

01-07-2012
scenester

Her pants are undone in the blonde wig photos! Between changes maybe?

01-07-2012
V.I.P.

bigger

justjared

01-07-2012
V.I.P.

Yes her street style has really gotten better in the last couple of years imo

01-07-2012
V.I.P.

If that shoot with Miranda in the tacky outfit is for Vogue Italia, then my guess it's for a cover story and possibly a cover. The horrible styling looks -very- Carlyne Cerf De Dudzeele, and she normally only works with Steven Meisel for Vogue Italia.

01-07-2012
the echo of silence.

^ Yeah, I was just about to say that the styling for that shoot literally screams Carlyne Cerf De Dudzeele.

01-07-2012
tfs star

I love the accessories in #677. Those shoes are awesome. IDs?

01-07-2012
fashion insider

Her style's incredible lately

01-07-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordant View Post
I love the accessories in #677. Those shoes are awesome. IDs?
Balenciaga. She wore them last year for a VS event

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/sho...&postcount=941

02-07-2012
backstage pass

i would like to see her with blonde hair for awhile, i think she could work it. also, i don't follow miranda, but regarding the debate about whether or not she calls the paps - if they know where she lives, isn't it likely there is just someone there rather than them actually being alerted? i know a celebrity i follow was telling a story about the former owner of her house, and that in turn led the paparazzi to know where she lives, and now she gets photographed every day because she is easy to locate.

02-07-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgowan View Post
i would like to see her with blonde hair for awhile, i think she could work it. also, i don't follow miranda, but regarding the debate about whether or not she calls the paps - if they know where she lives, isn't it likely there is just someone there rather than them actually being alerted? i know a celebrity i follow was telling a story about the former owner of her house, and that in turn led the paparazzi to know where she lives, and now she gets photographed every day because she is easy to locate.
No no no. There are already way too many blondes right now, especially with VS. Keeping her brown hair is, imo, the best thing she could do. Unless she went ginger, then I think that'd make her stand out even more.

02-07-2012
V.I.P.

She had a blonde period briefly, but it doesn't really go with the all natural mother nature image she's going for if she bleaches her hair.

06-07-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
THE ''chic'' is hitting the fan in Sydney's modelling world this week.

The question on some of this town's most immaculate lips is whether the supermodel Miranda Kerr is about to cut ties with her local modelling agency, Chic Management, to sign with the global juggernaut IMG, which is poised to open its doors in Sydney in a matter of weeks.

PS hears lawyers have already been called in following the surprise resignation a fortnight ago of Chic casting agent Danielle Ragenard, who is heading over to IMG and is expected to start work on the new agency next week.

Ragenard was formally reminded of her legal obligations to Chic, receiving correspondence instructing her she was banned from working for any other entity until midnight last night, when her contract with Chic expired.

Publicly, Chic's Sydney executives have hosed down any threat the arrival of IMG would pose to its business, even welcoming the competition.

However, behind the scenes, the agency's founder Ursula Hufnagl, has expressed her bewilderment at Ragenard's defection, going into extreme damage control. Hufnagl personally handles Kerr's account and has told colleagues that unless she is told otherwise, it's ''business as usual''.

Close to deadline ... rival editors Edwina McCann and Kellie Hush. Photo: Helen Nezdropa

Chic takes a 20 per cent fee from Kerr, and charges clients wanting to use the model an additional booking fee of up to 15 per cent.

Kerr is one of the world's hottest models at present, shooting in New York last week for Vogue Italia and featuring in the current Australian and British editions of Harper's Bazaar.

She is undoubtedly the biggest name on Chic's books at present.

Kerr's big Australian contract is the million-dollar-a-year David Jones deal, equating to about $350,000 in annual revenue for the agency.

Losing it would be a big blow indeed.

Kerr is contracted to DJs for another year. Her time with the department store was extended when she took maternity leave after having her son Flynn to husband and Hollywood heart-throb Orlando Bloom.

However, as PS previously reported, negotiations with the chain are expected to be fraught because the model is a much bigger star now than when she first signed with DJs.

IMG already handles Kerr's international modelling deals with the likes of Victoria's Secret. Her alignment with the agency locally would make considerable sense commercially, especially as she heads into negotiations with DJs.

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/priv...706-21m8n.html

06-07-2012
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartiniKiss View Post
Miranda Kerr steps out with her son Flynn on Monday (June 25) in New York City.

*do not quote images, please*

justjared
Can anyone ID her blouse, shorts, and sandals here? So cute!

Last edited by MulletProof; 06-07-2012 at 06:11 PM.

06-07-2012
V.I.P.

Stella McCartney shorts, Equipment blouse. Sandals, I don't know!

09-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Miranda Kerr in Sydney for Vogue Australia: see Miranda at her favourite cafe, swimming at Bondi, showing us her yoga moves and posing for the first time with her baby son Flynn.

vogue.au

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, january, kerr, miranda, september