Miranda Kerr (March 2010 - November 2010) - Page 171 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

18-11-2010
scenester

well said!

18-11-2010
backstage pass

Here it is:

18-11-2010
backstage pass

18-11-2010
fashion elite

thank you mayfrayn!!!!!

19-11-2010
the echo of silence.

^^ Gorgeous. Thank you, May!

Wonderful post, happycanadian. Preach!

Btw, Miranda and Orlando have been named one of the best dressed couples in US Vogue's Best Dressed Special Edition.

19-11-2010
tfs star

How adorable she is while pregnant is just killing me! What a lucky lady she is.

20-11-2010
rising star

She's just so beautiful. It looks like she's glowing of happiness

20-11-2010
fashion elite

she's a realy blessed woman...

20-11-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Miranda Kerr and David Field join forces with Aussies to save troubled teens
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr and City Homicide actor David Field have joined forces with the CorriLee Foundation and Kids Helpline in a bid to combat the issue of youth suicide.

Miranda and David will feature in a television campaign, and will joined by members of the public who want to show their support and raise awareness of this tragic issue.
Anyone wishing to join Miranda in the television commercial can send photographs of their own faces to the Too Many Too Soon website at www.toomanytoosoon.com.au.

Miranda feels so strongly about the issue as her family have been directly affected by suicide.

"About a year and a half ago I lost a relative through suicide," Miranda said. "The sadness of losing someone, especially in these circumstances, is something we live with and we continually question how it could have been prevented.

"I believe Kids Helpline can make a difference in this area. Help us to help others prevent youth suicide throughout Australia and the world by sending in your photo."

The public's photographs posted on Too Many Too Soon will be displayed and then morphed into a united image for the upcoming commercial.

To submit your photo in support of the project head to www.toomanytoosoon.com.au or too find out more about the issue visit www.kidshelp.com.au.
http://dolly.ninemsn.com.au/whatsnew...troubled-teens

Quote:
From Miranda Kerr:
Help us to help others
prevent youth suicide
throughout Australia and the world by sending in your photo and showing your support.

About a year and a half ago I lost a relative through suicide.

The sadness of losing someone, especially in these circumstances is something we live with and continually question how it could have been prevented.

I believe Kids Helpline can make a difference in this area.

Kids Helpline is an amazing free, 24 hour, 7 day a week service for all young people in Australia between the ages of 5 and 25.

My hope is the "Too Many Too Soon" project will help raise awareness of the high level of youth suicide in Australia and bring attention to the need for such services as Kids Helpline provides.

In memory of Tahlia: a beautiful, young, innocent life, we will all get the opportunity now to say no it is not acceptable that young people feel it necessary to take their own life.
Help us to help others prevent youth suicide throughout Australia and the world by sending in your photo and showing your support.

Lots of Love
Miranda xxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Therese Kerr:
We had been searching for some time for an organization that Miranda could actively support. It was obvious from the onset that the organization would involve children with only one stipulation: all children would benefit, not just one specific group of children.

As a result of our research it was decided that Miranda would become actively involved in supporting Kids Helpline; a national organization available to meet the needs of all young people across Australia.
Kids Helpline and what it does for our youth not only touched Miranda's and my heart on a personal level, but it impressed upon me the need for us all, as a community to take action.

Every 90 seconds a young person phones Kids Helpline seeking help or assistance. Everyday, the organization receives countless suicide calls from young people across Australia.
The service Kids Helpline provides is a free service to our children, yet it requires much needed funding to continue its work.

'Too Many Too Soon' is a project designed to help in the prevention of youth suicide. Evolving from the tragic loss of a beautiful young life, David, Mic and Tanya decided to take a stand to prevent other young lives being lost. We are extremely honoured to be part of this incredible project in support of Kids Helpline and youth suicide prevention. Share with us your photos and your hearts.

Love Therese xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.toomanytoosoon.com.au/miranda.html

22-11-2010
backstage pass

Miranda posted two videos with interviews on set of the shooting for Australian Vogue:

Quote:
.Hi again guys... I just wanted to say hi and put this photo up of Nan, Tam and I which was taken when we went out for lunch during their visit. What have you guys been up to today? It's late but I just wanted to say hello. Love Miranda xxx
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...1.169571172540

22-11-2010
V.I.P.

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, kerr, march, miranda, november