How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

16-01-2011
V.I.P.

I have 5 minutes to post so it's gonna be quick.

You guys missed the point. I have no problem with Miranda skipping this season. The woman just popped out a 10 pound baby. She's obviously not in any shape right now to model. It's the fact she skipped last season as well to go on her honeymoon. She knew she was pregnant at that time and knew she wasn't gonna make it this season (we all knew). I just think it was kinda selfish of her. I knew she wasn't gonna make it this season. It was very obvious. I know there was a whole scandal at DJs last season and whatnot but I just think it was a bit selfish on Miranda's behalf to skip her DJs duties 2 seasons in a row. I was just saying if I were DJs I'd be kinda p*ssed because she hasn't been there for 2 seasons now. But they seem happy to put Nicole Trunfio in instead (she also seems very happy) of her. As a Miranda fan I totally want her to relax after her baby. I'm just saying if I were DJs I would be annoyed because she's a big money-maker in Oz and would garner a lot attention and she isn't going to be there. That's just my opinion, it doesn't matter at all. You lot get it now? I know this is an important time in her life so -> we're moving on from this subject.

I'm looking forward to Sam Harris getting some attention.

16-01-2011
backstage pass

New DJs.

adelaidenow

16-01-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanii94 View Post
I have 5 minutes to post so it's gonna be quick.

You guys missed the point. I have no problem with Miranda skipping this season. The woman just popped out a 10 pound baby. She's obviously not in any shape right now to model. It's the fact she skipped last season as well to go on her honeymoon. She knew she was pregnant at that time and knew she wasn't gonna make it this season (we all knew). I just think it was kinda selfish of her. I knew she wasn't gonna make it this season. It was very obvious. I know there was a whole scandal at DJs last season and whatnot but I just think it was a bit selfish on Miranda's behalf to skip her DJs duties 2 seasons in a row. I was just saying if I were DJs I'd be kinda p*ssed because she hasn't been there for 2 seasons now. But they seem happy to put Nicole Trunfio in instead (she also seems very happy) of her. As a Miranda fan I totally want her to relax after her baby. I'm just saying if I were DJs I would be annoyed because she's a big money-maker in Oz and would garner a lot attention and she isn't going to be there. That's just my opinion, it doesn't matter at all. You lot get it now? I know this is an important time in her life so -> we're moving on from this subject.

I didn't miss any point.....
and us lot just have a different opinion than you.

16-01-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paws View Post
I didn't miss any point.....
and us lot just have a different opinion than you.
Um, I'm well aware you have a different opinion than me. Everybody has different opinions. That was just my opinion which isn't important. Either way, Miranda isn't going to Oz till either May or July and Nicole, Alexandra and Samantha are doing the DJs duties while Miranda stays in LA with her baby.

I'll keep it in mind not to use "you lot" in the future.

Are we allowed to move on?
Different version of the DJ pic:
Source: sassisamblog
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Miranda_Kerr_DJAW11_01a.jpg (55.8 KB, 26 views)

16-01-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanii94 View Post
[i][font="Georgia"]Um, I'm well aware you have a different opinion than me. Everybody has different opinions.
That is what I was saying.......
different opinions. It wasn't needed to be repeated - hence not moving this along as YOU keep saying.

Last edited by Belowen; 17-01-2011 at 02:58 AM.

16-01-2011
V.I.P.

okay guys play nice, no need for this hostility in the thread.

16-01-2011
tfs star

it's the airbrush or she looks prego in those pictures...?

16-01-2011
V.I.P.

^I don't think it airbrush. She has been pregnant for the last 9 months. They probably were taken then.

16-01-2011
tfs star

^true, or possibly they were taken even after she gave birth. especially considering she gave birth to quite the large baby at 10lbs, it will take her a bit to get back to what she was before!

16-01-2011
trendsetter

Every time I see a new post in this thread, I keep thinking they've announced his name. I wish they'd do it soon!

Ooh, thanks for all the DJs pics!

16-01-2011
V.I.P.

^ Me too!
So that's the camel coat she was talking about. I think they shot these when she was 8 months so that's pretty impressive.

17-01-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie02 View Post
Every time I see a new post in this thread, I keep thinking they've announced his name. I wish they'd do it soon!
I know.

The DJs pics were shot November/December?

17-01-2011
trendsetter

i think this pic is new...

davidjones.com.au

17-01-2011
V.I.P.

That hardly looks like her in 257. Photoshop was invented by the devil for sure.

18-01-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
On the 6th of January I gave birth to our beautiful little son Flynn. We cherish him. He weighed 9lb 12 ounces (a very healthy and big baby boy). I gave birth to him naturally; without drugs or painkillers and it was a long, arduous and difficult labour, but Orlando was with me the whole time supporting and guiding me through it. I could not have done it without him.

Thank you everyone for your beautiful well wishes and your lovely thoughts and comments. I haven’t had a lot of time to read many comments or to respond, but please know I will when I do get a chance.

The attached picture is one that Orlando took of us.

Much love Miranda and Orlando

xxx
http://www.koraorganics.com/blog/liv...ittle-man-xxx/

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, 2011, kerr, miranda, november