How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

21-10-2012
fashion icon

^ I think she definitely has a feisty side. Remember that Paris Hilton story? I thought that was hilarious, but I agree she is very cringe-worthy in some interviews. It's mainly because she isn't herself in them. When she's just normal Miranda, she's lovely, but when she flirts and tries to be cute it's a turn-off. I mean, the woman has the cutest face of an adult I've ever seen, so why even do all those winks and smile like an idiot? It's not necessary. Just have a normal conversation for gods sake.

21-10-2012
V.I.P.

Isn't she an aries?

21-10-2012
front row

Miranda's birthday is April 20, so she's a Taurus.
Posted via Mobile Device

22-10-2012
V.I.P.

No, that makes her an Aries.

http://vsallaccess.victoriassecret.c.../miranda-kerr/

Last edited by Captain_Lydia; 22-10-2012 at 09:17 PM.

22-10-2012
front row

^Yes you're right that would make her an Aries.
Posted via Mobile Device

23-10-2012
backstage pass

Actually she's on the cusp of Aries and Taurus and her sign would change depending on the source you look at. Wikipedia sites Taurus as 19 April – 20 May. I think it would depend more where Miranda views herself, if she even looks at them.

23-10-2012
V.I.P.

She's definitely more an Aries. They're a fire sign and born leaders!

25-10-2012
V.I.P.

26-10-2012
V.I.P.

VS

victoriassecret

30-10-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Kerr stated: "I don’t really think of rules, as long as it’s classy and timeless and it’s something I wouldn’t be ashamed of.

"I believe in celebrating the female figure and embracing what we’ve been given, not hiding that."

She went on to address her rural upbringing, claiming: "I really feel that my body craves to be in the mountains or by the ocean or in the countryside.

"I still like to climb the odd tree. Yeah, it’s fun! I like to climb. I find it very rewarding. You feel like you’re going somewhere. I don’t like abseiling, though. I don’t like going down. I like going up."

Miranda explained: "It is though! I got stuck up a tree when I was about seven, and my dad had to come and get the ladder to get me down. I loved to climb all the way up to the top. I must have been a koala in my past life.”

MTV.co.uk

Highsnobiety

Thesun.co.uk

And here is a video

Last edited by dsamg; 30-10-2012 at 03:48 PM.

30-10-2012
V.I.P.

More Esquire quotes:
On VS:
Quote:
We always have so much fun when we shoot and my temperament's flirtatious, so it's second nature to me.
Quote:
I spent my childhood outdoors on my grandparents' farm. I learned to ride a motorbike when I was about six, a little PeeWee 50.

I'd climb trees. There was a big weeping willow. We had a flying fox. I was so fortunate to grow up like that.

Dailymail.co.uk

Looks like Miranda called in advance to let them know she'd be back Sunday lol

Last edited by dsamg; 30-10-2012 at 04:03 PM.

30-10-2012
scenester

Her actions are so transparent sometimes that I just have to roll my eyes. Girl definitely works her petite behind to stay as relevant and hot as possible in a world where actors/singers are now considered the crème de la crème (as opposed to the heavily saturated model mania experienced in the 90's). Good on ya' miss Kerr for marketing yourself full tilt.

30-10-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynthia View Post
Her actions are so transparent sometimes that I just have to roll my eyes. Girl definitely works her petite behind to stay as relevant and hot as possible in a world where actors/singers are now considered the crème de la crème (as opposed to the heavily saturated model mania experienced in the 90's). Good on ya' miss Kerr for marketing yourself full tilt.
Oh of course, I don't think anyone takes her seriously anymore. But, gotta give her credit for making real money and being famous, something barely any models acheive. Look at the models who are considered iconic in the industry, such as Lara, and no one outside the industry even knows their name. Maybe extreme overexposure and the paparazzi on speed dial is the only way to be famous these days.

Last edited by dsamg; 30-10-2012 at 07:54 PM.

30-10-2012
V.I.P.

Also something I wanted to ask re the picture she tweeted yesterday! I'm not sure if it has been mentioned.

Dailymail.co.uk

Did she get a new dog since a few years ago and also call it Frankie? Cos he's definitely a different colour than the old days.

Koraorganics

31-10-2012
backstage pass

hey guys look what i've made hehe
http://www.jibjab.com/view/DKuHMwZeS2GvMYxkhGM4MA?mt=1

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2013, june, kerr, miranda, september