How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

19-09-2012
backstage pass

Miranda Kerr (September 2012 - June 2013)
Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use the search function
  • This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here
Thank You

Sunday Times Style Magazine

source Bellazon

Last edited by Psylocke; 27-09-2012 at 03:14 AM.

27-09-2012
V.I.P.

that Sunday Times editorial is quite interesting to me. her posing is more dynamic than i'm used to seeing with her. but i really like it! she looks beyond gorgeous.

27-09-2012
V.I.P.

VS

victoriassecret

01-10-2012
V.I.P.

VS

victoriassecret

01-10-2012
V.I.P.

In the new issues of RUSSH pedestrian.tv

01-10-2012
V.I.P.

02-10-2012
V.I.P.

facebook.com/green.w.envy

02-10-2012
fashion elite

so cool for russh magazine can't wait to see the rest of the photos
spotted some more new vs pics on bellazon

* bellazon

02-10-2012
backstage pass

More pics from RUSSH magazine:

source dailymail.co.uk

02-10-2012
front row

Oh My God, Her Abs.

02-10-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Miranda Kerr is one of the sexiest human beings to ever walk the planet. It's undeniable. So it's only appropriate that she’s the face of the new Victoria's Secret Seduction Dark Orchid perfume, a super-sultry mix of plum, orchid, and warm wood. I caught up with the Angelic One to chat about her fragrance memories, her workout routine for the Victoria's Secret fashion show, and the her line of organic beauty products.

When did you first begin wearing fragrance?
I can’t remember the exact age, but it was when I was in high school. I wore rose essential oil. I would buy it from a local health food store. Now, instead of applying scent to my skin directly, I like to spray it lightly in my hair. When I’m traveling, before packing, I spray my clothes so they carry a gentle scent.

What beauty products do you always take with you when you’re traveling?
I stand by the simplicity of the three-step process: cleanse, mist and moisturize. I do that twice a day, so I always pack KORA Organics Foaming Cleanser, Energizing Citrus Mist and the Hydrating Day and Night Cream. I also keep a body brush with me when traveling. Dry body brushing every morning is a great way to get the circulation going, get rid of dead skin cells, aid in lymphatic drainage, detoxify your system and keep your skin smooth all over.

What are some of your other favorite beauty products right now?
I can’t live without my Rosehip Oil. I use it as an intensive nourishing face treatment, to remove eye makeup, as a cuticle treatment and I add a few drops to my face cream every night so I wake up with a brighter complexion-it’s also a rich source of antioxidants and helps counteract environmental damage.

How do you prepare for the Victoria’s Secret fashion show?
I drink warm water with a squeeze of lemon first thing in the morning and lots of purified water throughout the day. I follow this with a green power smoothie that is alkalizing, nutrient dense and high in vitamins and minerals for maximum energy and vitality—I generally add in spirulina, chlorella, wheatgrass, maca root and chia seeds. I exercise most days leading up to a show, and focus on resistance training and lots of squats. I also try to practice yoga or pilates, even if it’s only for 20 minutes each day to improve my overall core strength. I keep my exercise diverse and I like to mix things up…but of course my favorite way to stay in shape is running around after [my son] Flynn! He’s a busy little boy at the moment. We share my organics KORA Organics Essential Body Wash and Luxurious Body Lotion every day at bath time.
http://www.allure.com/beauty-trends/...medium=twitter

02-10-2012
V.I.P.

zimbio

02-10-2012
fashion icon

^Love her outfit!

02-10-2012
V.I.P.

Flynn is not diggin' that slide at all.

Great photo spread although I can't get past that weird chastity belt looking bathing suit/undies they got her wearing. That's not her fault though.

02-10-2012
V.I.P.

VS

victoriassecret

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2013, june, kerr, miranda, september