Molly and Edward Enninful on set...

edward_enninful/instagram

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Bianca* View Post
@hannahsider instagram
I LOVE this shot!

V.I.P.

I'm still kinda on the fence on how I feel about Molly.. I swear, girls like her exist just to challenge my notions of beauty but I gotta admit, there's definitely TONS of potential here..

Anyway, love her or hate her, we can not deny that face is utterly STRIKING, undeniably UNIQUE & simply UNFORGETTABLE... Definitely one to watch & with ALL the buzz/controversy surrounding her, no doubt she's gonna go FAR.

I for one wanna wish baby Karlie Kloss all the luck in the world

14-11-2014
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mea Culpa View Post
*Edited*

Also this...

molllsbair/instagram
What an interesting shot.

Its hard to recognize the other two models... cause: HER eyeys are more than captivating.

Waiting ...

15-11-2014
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mea Culpa View Post
Molly and Edward Enninful on set...

edward_enninful/instagram
Molly actually looks really good here.

15-11-2014
front row

amen

17-11-2014
backstage pass

She actually has a really classically beautiful face. The strangeness about her is her proportions, those oversized ears with a slightly smaller than average head, and those incredibly long and lean limbs. She photographs incredibly though, and I'm convinced we'll see some stunning work from her soon. I'm so in love!

Quote:
Originally Posted by muchiguchi View Post
Don't forget how much hate is going her way, I have seen so many comments saying how she shouldn't be modelling. Many feel she is being used as 'a runway filler' due to her height and such. But the agency are trying to 'dress' her up facially to make her appealing. So then she will walk more shows and then make more money for the agency because she will be the 'whole package' (face & figure & height). In other words they are saying her face is "ugly" and the agency are trying to make it something it isn't.
"Don't forget how much hate is going her way". I was so shocked to read that apparently you LIKE Molly. As someone else said, you're contributing to this so called "hate" by CONSTANTLY and repetitively bringing it up. Why don't you maybe just stop?

V.I.P.

Quote:
Name
Molly Bair

Born/Live in
Philadelphia

How did you start modelling?
I was scouted this past summer by my agent at The Society Management while I was in a flea market with my friends in New York City.

Describe what fashion is for you….
Before I started modeling, I must admit honestly that fashion meant very little to me. I was ignorant to the entire industry and did not even try to comprehend the significance of runway shows. Yet, after entering the fashion world myself, I have grown to love and respect the creative process behind everything! Now I understand that fashion is truly art, and I am merely just one part of a masterpiece a designer has produced.

Your favourite fashion designer?
To be completely honest, I am extremely new to this business so I cannot just narrow it down to one! I love the flawless “cool girl” vibes from Proenza Schouler. I am obsessed with the fun and youthful feel of Giambiattista Valli. And of course, the fresh and super unique looks from Chanel are among my favorites. I have appreciated every designer I have been lucky enough to work with. How do people pick their favorite?

Your favourite Icon/TopModel?
My absolute favorite supermodel is Tyra Banks. I admire both her modeling career and the business career she created for herself after modeling. I love how you can always tell she is being herself in whatever she is doing— her TV shows, photoshoots, social media, etc. I hope to forge a friendship with her one day!!

Describe your Style
I would sum my style up in two words: grungy comfort.

Your Fashion must
My Dr. Marten boots are my fashion must. I am so obsessed with mine that I think I may wear them too often! My friends are sick of seeing them by now, but they are really the best. They go with everything and are so beautifully worn in.

A favourite item in your wardrobe?
I have this beautiful, short, halter navy dress I wore to my Junior Prom last year. Not only did it fit me quite well, but it also kept me cool while all of my friends sweated in their heavy, long dresses. Sorry ladies!

A funny experience as a model
Before the Dior. show, we were all lined up under the hot lights backstage. My look was a heavy, but gorgeous, leather jacket with long pants and a tank top. As we began to stand there longer and longer, my feet became so sweaty that they slid out of my shoes. So before the show started, I had to have my feet wiped down twice. I feel quite awful that a woman had to smell and touch my disgusting feet before the show! It just goes to show that fashion is not so glamorous sometimes!

Your biggest dream?
It has always been my dream to be a Supreme Court justice. To me, they have one of the most important and unique jobs in the world. Not only do they get to select whatever cases they want each year, but also the decisions they make on these cases alter the way that Americans live. Oh, did I mention that they have their job for life? Coolest job ever.

How do you spend your free time?
I spend a huge portion of my time outside of school and modeling playing tennis! I play singles for my school team as well as play in tournaments by myself on the off-season. Exercising is a big part of my life because I take tennis very seriously. It is important to be in top cardio shape to be able to maintain your strength in 2-3 hour long matches!

Favourite film/book/song?
My favorite film is Monty Python and the Holy Grail. My favorite book is To Kill a Mockingbird. My favorite song is U Don’t Know by Jay Z.

What is your favourite type of food/dish?
I am cereal’s biggest fan. I will eat ANY kind of cereal, dry or in milk, at ANY time of the day. And among all the different kinds of cereal, Rice Krispies is my favorite. It is an American classic and is somewhat healthy (I think?).

3 things you would bring to a desert island?
My brother, all the seasons of Curb Your Enthusiasm, and all of the Harry Potter books.

Which social network do you use the most?
Instagram is my first choice!

Favourite fashion site or blog?
I think that Style.com is my top choice. My agent calls it the “fashion bible”.

Which are your favourite online shops? Which item would you love to buy?
My favorite online stores is Zara.com. I love buying shoesm because it is quite hard for me to enjoy purchasing any other types of clothing due to the struggle of finding properly fitting clothing. Also, shoes are fun! No one can say they are sad after buying a new pair of shoes.

Personal motto
Live for today because tomorrow may never come.

Which suggestion would you give to a new model just starting in the fashion business?
Well, I cannot give any seasoned advice because I am quite a newbie myself. But, from what I have experienced thus far, I can say that being yourself goes a long way. Although that is very cliché, I really believe that letting your quirks and uniqueness shine through can really set you a part from the pack! Be YOU!!

What do you LOVE the most?
I LOVE the randomness of life. I know it’s a strange thing to love but I really do love the way that life is so unpredictable. Who knows what tomorrow will bring?
SOURCE: borntorunway.tumblr.com

V.I.P.

^she's incredibly well-spoken. especially when you consider how young she is. and well-adjusted, too.

V.I.P.

^^Adore her even more after that interview!!!

V.I.P.

edward_enniful/instagram

V.I.P.

^that interview was great, and i might not get her appeal but she seems to have a great shoulder on her heads. She has some major work coming up as well. Stay tuned

17-11-2014
Soviet Camaro

Time to cool it in here
We're gonna be like three little Fonzies, now, everybody. You know what Fonzie is like, don't you?

He's cool.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bair, molly