How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

28-12-2012
trendsetter

Those pics are getting me excited for the show!

28-12-2012
V.I.P.

i am sooo excited!! haha.

i love the red-white-n-blue pic on the previous page, where she's doing the pin-up pose with the two guys! such a beautiful pic and one that i hadn't seen before

02-01-2013
V.I.P.

Naomihitme.tumblr

04-01-2013
fashion elite

Quote:
Naomi Campbell suffers torn ligament in her leg after violent street robbery in Paris

Naomi Campbell suffered a torn ligament in her leg after she was violently attacked and robbed on a Paris street.
The British supermodel was recently sporting a cast on her leg for a mystery injury and it has now been revealed she was set upon by a group of thugs after she tried to hail a cab in the French capital during the incident last month.
A source told the New York Post newspaper: 'It was terrifying. Naomi believes the assailant had been watching her, casing her out, and waited for a moment to strike when she was alone. She was attacked in the street as she hailed a cab, and robbed.

'Her leg was injured as she was violently pushed to the ground. She was understandably very upset and shaken up.'
It is not known what the thugs stole from her, but it's believed they were targeting the expensive jewellery she may have been wearing.
The 42-year-old beauty's billionaire boyfriend, Vladimir Doronin, immediately flew her by private jet to Vail, Colorado, where she was treated by J. Richard Steadman, one of the top orthopedic surgeons in the world.
Naomi has been using a wheelchair and crutches to get around following the attack, and Vladimir has upped security around her.
daily mail

This is so horrible and I'm so glad that she's alright.

04-01-2013
V.I.P.

I hope she is ok

Naomi and Vladislav in India

Ibnlive channel on yt

04-01-2013
V.I.P.

it was back in November, it looks like she didn't talk about it until now because the police were (and still) searching for the robbers. But I guess by now all the leads have turned cold, so she's opened up about it.

Quote:
Naomi Campbell was injured when she was violently attacked and robbed by bikers on a Paris street, Page can exclusively reported.
The supermodel was set upon by thugs on November 21 in the historic 4th Arrondissement as she tried to get into a car. Her leg was injured in the attack, with the model suffering a suspected torn ligament.
Following our story, the paper Le Parisien cited police sources that Campbell had been attacked by two bikers at 7 Rue de Moussy. It said the thugs had attempted to steal her bag, but failed. It added that Campbell had refused to seek emergency medical care.

The Post can reveal 7 Rue de Moussy is the address listed for the top designer Azzedine Alaia. Naomi has been the longtime muse and a close friend of the Tunisian-born designer, who she met when she was a teenage model. She often stays with Alaia, who she describes as a father figure, on trips to Paris.
The beauty’s billionaire boyfriend, Vladimir Doronin, immediately flew her by private jet to Vail, Colo., where she was treated by J. Richard Steadman, one of the top orthopedic surgeons in the world and the founder of the Steadman Clinic, which has treated many athletes, including Alex Rodriguez.
Naomi, 42, has been using a wheelchair and crutches to get around following the attack. She has not spoken publicly about the assault nor told friends, at the request of French police who are hunting down the thugs.
When reached by phone, the Naomi told The Post, “I am sorry, I do not talk to press, but I am fine.”
Naomi and Alaia have remained close for 25 years. Of their first meeting – ironically after she had been mugged in Paris – she told the Independent in 1998, “I first met Azzedine when I was 16. It was my first day working in Paris and somebody had stolen all my money. I didn't know anyone in the city and didn't know how I was going to eat. A fellow model who was doing a show with Azzedine then brought me to dinner, and I ate very well.
“I immediately thought that he was very sweet, normal and humble person, because he was cooking the dinner in the kitchen himself. He also served the food himself. I didn't say one word, because I didn't speak French. But as I left, he gave me a present - a dress.
“After that, whenever I came to Paris, I would stay with him. He gave me my own room and I still have it.
“Now, when I come over, we sit around and watch TV. He loves Tunisia very much and has still got very strong roots. You can see that in the videos he watches - old Tunisian movies. We cook eggs, fish or lamb chops in the kitchen and have dinner. Now that I've got a little bit older, Azzedine also comes to my house. But the most important thing is that we laugh. We fight and we laugh.
“I call him 'Papa' and we really do have a father-daughter relationship. When he's pissed off with me or mad about something, he picks up the phone and calls my mother. He's very truthful and that's another important thing in a friend. When he doesn't like things I do, he tells me. I was very lucky and fortunate to meet him. Knowing Azzedine kept me on the right road.”
http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/pari...ent=Page%20Six

07-01-2013
V.I.P.

Leave It To Diva
Elle (USA) -
February 2013

PH: Thomas Whiteside

fashionscansremastered.net

07-01-2013
V.I.P.

Absolutely love Leave it to Diva.

07-01-2013
V.I.P.

2013 Winter TCA Tour - Day 4

zimbio

07-01-2013
V.I.P.

zimbio

07-01-2013
V.I.P.

NBC Universal Press Tour January 2013 -- 'Evening Cocktail Reception'

getty

07-01-2013
V.I.P.

getty

08-01-2013
backstage pass

2013 Winter TCA Tour - Day 4 (Jan 7, 2013)

tlfan.to

08-01-2013
V.I.P.

her SKIN! haha. i feel like i must've commented on Naomi's skin so many times over the years in her thread -- but seriously, she just GLOWS. so beautiful! i love a black woman in a white outfit. it just brings out the richness in the skintone. and Naomi is perfection as always.

09-01-2013
scenester

Naomi Campbell takes a walk along the beach in Miami. January 9, 2013
zimbio.com

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, 2013, april, campbell, naomi, november