How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

08-11-2011
trendsetter

nataliavodianova-fan02.blogspot.com

08-11-2011
trendsetter

nataliavodianova-fan02.blogspot.com

08-11-2011
V.I.P.

that dress fits her superbly, i love it!

08-11-2011
clo
V.I.P.

So stylish in that little black dress.

08-11-2011
tfs star

this dress is classic and def my fav of these days' appearance.

08-11-2011
trendsetter

Yeah, even I think she looks really good. Much better than the last time she wore Tom Ford, which was, if I remember correctly, to his store opening in the US.

08-11-2011
backstage pass

I love her new side bangs!

08-11-2011
fashion elite

That dress fits her like a glove And I'm loving that little gold clutch! Can anyone ID it?

08-11-2011
tfs star

Hello everybody,

Here is another interview posted today!

Credit: youtube.com, gadgetwear
Not able to watch it all in total but hope it's not a repost from other videos (I guess not as I think it's a press conference).

Also I went to this thing I think is called drugstore and looked at some Guerlain Automatique lipsticks. I think Natalia wears shade CHAMPS ELYSEES 165 which is a little more darker pink/purple like as the Shalimar.

08-11-2011
tfs star

^I'm referring to the lipstick colour of Guerlain in my avatar picture (exiting Chanel show), sorry about this post.

09-11-2011
tfs star

New interview:

Youtube.com, lapiovra7.

Pautinka, can you translate it perhaps again? Thanks in advance!

09-11-2011
backstage pass

at the beginning this woman told the same story about that poor old man. her children do not speak Russian, although they understand it. They speak English in the family. Then she told that she's dating that Arnault guy.

interview with Nataliya:
she wrote the foreword for the book about a little boy Wanya from an orphan asylum. She was sent the book by Alan Philps with a message where he thanked her and her mother for not facing away from her handicapped sister Oksana. Because of Oksana's disease Natasha didn't have a normal childhood like other kids. To help her mother she began to sell fruits.
The book opened her eyes, she felt sorry for herself, for her mother, for people who suffer because of the same problem and don't get help that is needed.

She then told that her mother doesn't want to move to Europe or US because she's lucky in her hometown and her sister would have a hard time learning the language and settling in.

She then spoke about the time when she visited Russia with Justin and that he was shocked when he saw the apartment where they used to live. One room apartment for 5 person. She was actually more shocked than Justin, when she realised how they used to live.

The interviewer says that she had to grow up early and now she looks very young, like a kid. Nataliya says it is not a compliment, she actually finds it annoying, because she doesn't want to look like a kid.

When asked if she had a situation where she had to ask for a chance, Nataliya said 'no'.

The interviewer also asked if it's truth that the agency VIVA first didn't see a model in Nataliya. Nataliya said they actually almost begged on bended knees.

Interviewer: "Tom Ford called you the most beautiful woman in the world. But you don't like your hair, waist...what's wrong with them?"

Nataliya: "You know...it's not like I'm not liking them, I've never coloured them, my hair is just very spare...I thought maybe I should color my hair. I'm just not comfortable with this stuff, because I've never done anything with my look. When I have too much make-up on I start getting into panic. I feel better when I'm out in the nature, with horses, when I'm wearing gumboots and long skirts..."

Interviewer: "Would you let your daughter step into modelling business?"

Nataliya: "I know that my daughter is going to be photographed and she's going to be a part of this world, it's unavoidable. So why should I try to stop her. It is a world of art, where you get a sense of taste and learn to love the beauty.

Interviewer: "Are you a strict mother?"

Nataliya: "I have a very good relationship to my children. I can be strict, but I always respect them and try to explain everything."

Last edited by oh me; 09-11-2011 at 08:12 AM.

09-11-2011
tfs star

^thank you so much!!! Lovely interview!

Yes she is never allowed to dye her hair it's gorgeous the way it is, colour wise It's the healthiest not dying your hair so she should stick to her natural hair colour cause it's a very rare colour naturally.

I've the same kind of hair, blond but looks gold/reddish in day light and everybody keeps complimenting me, that it looks so natural and beautiful with a nice shine and I'm never allowed to dye it either (said by hair dyers recently).

Last edited by twnv; 09-11-2011 at 08:18 AM.

09-11-2011
backstage pass

i soooo support women that do not dye their hair.

09-11-2011
tfs star

Pavonine, thank you so much for uploading those pictures

I'm sorry for some many uploads today guys but I found a new picture:

Credit to ariti from bellazon, such a trooper to find so many pics etc.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, june, natalia, november, vodianova