How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

22-06-2012
tfs star

^post 32 is tvzvezda.ru.

Old video:

YouTube.

And another video, Natalia at 0:40:
http://ria.ru/tvstyle/20110306/343016132.html
ria.ru.

Last edited by twnv; 22-06-2012 at 03:24 PM.

23-06-2012
V.I.P.

Glamour Women of the Year Awards 2012

flickr iron_smyth48

23-06-2012
V.I.P.

GQ Russia July 2012 HQ

Model: Natalia Vodianova
Photographer: Cuneyt Akeroglu
Stylist: Ece Sukan
Hair: Panos Papandrianos
Makeup: Sally Branka
Nails: Kim Tracey

Scanned by Stereo_Flo

24-06-2012
tfs star

Text translated from Chinese into English by the help of translate.google.nl:
Decisive progress Supermodel A Brave Heart, Vitality, who is also the mother of three children, supermodel, philanthropist, major events planning one, from Russia, Natalia Vodianova, who has a charming and exudes the kind of bull by the horns, decisive advance all the charm of

The warm sunshine of spring in Shanghai, Yue-Sai Kan home is a private luncheon. The protagonist of today is international supermodel Natalia Vodianova, Shanghai and Beijing is her personal journey to China to investigate - with their own charitable institutions founded the Naked Heart project. Was born in Russia in poor areas, there is no distinguished lineage, but a paradise on earth with natural beauty and tenacity to work hard. Ten years ago, she staged a Princess Cinderella fairy tale, she is a strong mother, independent women. Faded aura of fashion, so we approached her life. Junior famous road 30-year-old Natalia never shy about his road to fame. From Russia in an impoverished area of ​​Nizhny Novgorod (Nizhny Novgorod), mother is a fruit stall hawkers, she has two half-sister, a sister with cerebral palsy patients. She contracted at age 15 in his hometown a model; 17 years old, hard to learn English of three months after the very best in Paris.

19 years old, Natalia life a dramatic shift in her love at first sight with the English Viscount, Edward Henry Berkeley Portman's son, Justin Portman, then rushed to get married the same year she gave birth to the eldest son Lucas, Under normal circumstances, marry and have children means that the termination of the modeling career, while Natalia show astonishing vigor and energy, from 12 per month child to Fashion Week the following year in March, but three months, she quickly returned to T Taiwan on top, season of the show tyrants. Followed by the age of 24 and 25 years of age, she gave birth to the next child a female. Praised Natalia "not only looks young and elegant, and the kind of decisive push forward all the charm of the famous French art director Fabien Baron. About boyhood experiences, Natalia told the U.S. media, said: "I have everything I want in order to ensure that my family can sit back and relax to live, I have to earn enough money."

2011 In June, Natalia divorce recovery single, continues unabated enthusiasm for the work. Philanthropic work 2004 in the hostage tragedy in Beslan, Russia shocked Natalia-300 more than the victims of life, more than half of the children, and deeply touched by her. Thus, in 2005, she founded the Naked Heart Foundation, hope to build playgrounds for the children of the home. Initially, she hopes to build some indoor playground, because the cold weather in Russia a year, the majority of. But Russia's bureaucracy so that the young frustrated mother, the construction of an indoor playground and is still a dream. However, "the kind of decisive advance all the charm of Natalia to establish for themselves a small five-man team, and continue to consult the views of their friends, under the advice of a huge think tank, children's playground program adjustment from indoor for outdoor. So far, the Naked Heart Foundation have been established in 47 cities and towns in Russia with 67 open-air playground, among a majority of these children park is set in the orphanages, rehabilitation centers, Children's Hospital and Children Cancer Hospital.Natalia led charitable organization then began to get involved in more projects, such as, "Every Child Deserves A Family" (every child the a home) is committed to understanding and helping children with special needs and their families. Natalia know that life so that children with special needs may encounter problems in the home, she founded the aim of this project is: "to provide full assistance for children with special needs from early childhood teaching, support, growth, until the career choices and livelihoods maintain the plan. " This project to attract a lot of professionals, coordinate a lot of family crisis. This project has funded the 18 similar bodies in the seven cities of Russia. Excellent event planners Natalia never shy about their being poorly educated, she said that their English is learned through daily life and the people around. Every encounter difficulties in the operation of the Naked Heart Foundation, she will ask help to the friends around. During the meeting, lunch, Natalia tells us, her friends, the American fashion designer Diane von Furstenberg inspired her use of the resources of their own fashion, the Foundation's fund-raising activities done interesting. The Naked Heart Foundation's funding sources, including individual donors, corporate co-operation and fund-raising activities. Fund-raising activities both small and regional fund-raising will also have the year or New Year's Eve at large Love Ball fund-raising party. Raising activities of the Foundation in London, Paris, is also very successful. For example, last July in Paris, Natalia convince Mr. Valentino, lending of private villas and own fashion designer friends to help design for the party out of the 40 sets of catwalk clothing, at the same time got popular actress Anne Hathaway, a party host, it The night raised € 2.3 million. So grand artistic circles, the entertainment, fashion ring, opt to participate in charitable fund-raising activities is not possible to move to China held? This has become a hot topic on the lunch table. Natalia also constantly consulting: "If you want Chinese contemporary artists, Can you give me advice and recommend?Regardless of whether charitable fund-raising activities can take place, and Natalia Vodianova who burst out of the enthusiasm and vitality are impressive, and she can Naked Heart Foundation has been operating it, and hope that their children are grown up, can this cause the extension to continue go on. Wen Gu Chenxi; photography Ling Kai
Bellazon

Two other pictures from bellazon:

And this picture:

tobaccochic.tumblr.com.

Last edited by twnv; 24-06-2012 at 09:23 AM.

24-06-2012
trendsetter

It's been a year and I'm still in love with that ethereal Valentino gown she wore for her charity foundation ball (forget the name of it). Looking forward to see what she'll wear this year!

25-06-2012
V.I.P.

At Louis Vuitton show S/S 2012, October 2011

maydele.blogspot.co.il

28-06-2012
V.I.P.

Magazine: Jalouse
Published: July/August 2012
Cover Model: Natalia Vodianova
Photography by Matthias Vriens-McGarth
Styling: Jennifer Eymère
Hair: Sébastien Bascle
Make-Up: Alice Ghendrih

source designscene.net

28-06-2012
V.I.P.

Amazing!!!
Thanks a lot!

28-06-2012
tfs star

I am not so fond of the latest photos. It's all the same at the couch just a little different poses and different, very brightful clothes. I hoped to see more diversity in those shots. Ah well, you can't have all...not even Natalia

29-06-2012
tfs star

Pictures thanks to Darina Savushkina at vk.com/natalia_vodianova. She at the train station in Moscow. Pictures are from today. I wonder is that guy in the picture perhaps AA?

29-06-2012
V.I.P.

Euphoria by Calvin Klein

worldmags

29-06-2012
trendsetter

I think it's her sister next to her mother...

29-06-2012
backstage pass

ya those definatley are not natalia's long legs!

29-06-2012
V.I.P.

She's such a classic in US Vogue September issues. Really looking forward to that.

Just read the piece she published in the Nizhny Novgorod newspaper.. so touching and sad.. but she wrote it beautifully, I admire her even more now.

29-06-2012
tfs star

^my thoughts exactly, sorry...that's the thing why I didn't recognise her, because of her legs. My bad!

Here is some info about the Bazaar Heart Dinner tomorrow as Natalia RT:
Bazaar Heart Dinner with @NataSupernova and @bryanadams tomorrow!
twitter.com/NataSupernova

Charity Auction Facility Natalia Vodianova and Harper’s Bazaar

The magazine Harper’s Bazaar continues to cooperate with the Fund Natalia Vodianova “Naked Heart”, seated in Moscow, “a warm welcome.” The next joint project will be a charity auction of designer covers of Harper’s Bazaar and acoustic performance of Bryan Adams, with whom Natalia Vodianova has appeared on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar Russia.

History of Russian Harper’s Bazaar has been 5 years closely associated with the charity. It all began in 2007 when the legendary fashion magazine organized the first charity dinner – Charity Bazaar. The event was attended not only capital but also foreign celebrities. Today the Charity Bazaar is the main social event of winter and one of the largest charitable projects.

This year, the history of charity parties under the auspices of Harper’s Bazaar will receive a new development: June 30, in the concert hall “Barvikha Luxury Village” will be a charity auction Bazaar Heart DINNER, at which the guests will perform the legendary Bryan Adams (Bryan Adams). Singer pays great attention to charity and is the founder of his own charitable foundation The Bryan Adams Foundation.

Before the start of the auction before the guests will perform a group Jukebox Trio, uniquely combines technology and a cappella beatbox. Lots Bazaar Heart DINNER will be unique artwork created by major designers of the world in a single copy in honor of the 15th anniversary of Harper’s Bazaar in Russia. All proceeds will list the organizers of the fund Natalia Vodianova, who organized a football match with the stars, and the fund Brayana Adams, The Bryan Adams Foundation. To date, its involvement in the project confirmed the designers of such famous brands such as Giorgio Armani, Diane von Furstenberg, Roberto Cavalli, Missoni, Gucci, Michael Kors, Viktor & Rolf, Versace, Emilio Pucci, Sonia Rykiel, Moschino, Dolce & Gabbana, Kenzo , Jean Paul Gaultier and Ralph Lauren.

In addition, the auction will be shown a film about the activities of “Naked Heart”, which is the founder of the Foundation Natalia Vodianova personally introduce guests. Bidding will hold the auction house Christie’s. Leading the evening will be Ksenia Sobchak, Igor Edmidis Wernick and Hugh (Hugh Edmeades).
yaare.com.

Last edited by twnv; 29-06-2012 at 02:41 PM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2013, june, natalia, september, vodianova