How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

29-08-2012
front row

She's truly special, never a boring editorial - the Queen of class

29-08-2012
fashion elite

A pic from 2002

catherine_ki's instagram

29-08-2012
fashion elite

Vogue Turkey preview

cuneytakeroglu.com

29-08-2012
fashion elite

that's not preview, that's full shots, thank you so much MagFan

29-08-2012
V.I.P.

^Well this are short eds, but a great ones!!
What is she wearing on the cover BTW??

Last edited by zacatecas570; 29-08-2012 at 11:35 AM.

29-08-2012
fashion elite

^ yes, I hope someone will publish all shots

30-08-2012
Oh Yeah!

She looks kinda like Charlize Theron on that first B&W shot.

30-08-2012
trendsetter

That is not the whole ed, there are some more shots The black and white studio shoot is for accompanying the article/interview about Natasha.

30-08-2012
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecas570 View Post
What is she wearing on the cover BTW??
Salvatore Ferragamo.

30-08-2012
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecas570 View Post
^I think what makes Natasha so special and one of the many many reasons I think she's remarkable, is that her career is huge, she's a top and never with Meisel, Franca or Anna's help, like all the other tops, she works her a** off and she deserves everything she has and the spot she is in. It0s incredible to see all what she has done, and more when I follow her career since the begining. I'm proud of this woman. She's an ICON
Amen.

31-08-2012
fashion elite

Allure's cover original pic

allure

Review from Allure's Interview by me coming soon

31-08-2012
fashion elite

Behind the scenes: Allure Russia Photoshoot.

allure

31-08-2012
fashion elite

Interview Allure Russia.
Sorry for all mistakes, enjoy!
*That's not full text, here just the most important parts, other things you all know*

Some facts from the photoshoot for Allure:
  • Natasha on the shoot was compared to a young Brigitte Bardot.
  • Natasha came to studio in the cotton t-shirt with long sleeves and black leggings - the usual models uniform.
  • The shooting took place in Paris, and in the middle of the day the camera crew had a break in the french style, they left studio for 2 hours for lunch at a small cafe "for couples" near of studio. Poly ate salad.
  • Natasha all the time was with her iphone. She always posts photos in twitter, where she has about 20.000 followers.
  • Natasha was at studio about 9 hors, and never complained of being tired.
  • Immediately after the shoot she quickly got dressed and went to the airport. She flew to Amsterdam, where her husband lives.
  • Natasha chose shades of shadows and lipsticks with make-up artist.

▬ Your childhood dream is modeling, is it true?
▬ We lived very modest and didn't buy magazines. Only mum's subscribe to BURDA magazine with patterns, mum sewed clothes for me. Sometimes i took friends' fashion magazines. I liked to view models, but i couldn't to imagine, what it is hard work.

Natasha's cousin saw about «New Model Today» contest in the newspaper and forced 15 years old Natasha to go there.

▬ I thought that i am not very beautiful and i have not good figure. When i was 14, i became much higher, as my father (he us 190cm). My classmates became to call me giant. But my cousin force me to go to the casting. Came there, tanned and funny. Before the contest we must have training (2 weeks) - to walk, to do make up, turn on high heels. Cousin refused, but i wanted to try.

Natasha won first stage of contest and celebrated the victory with mum in secrecy from dad (he related to this very strictly). Second stage of contest was in Moscow and mum helped to arrange about this with father. But in Moscow Natasha had just 3rd place.

▬ First time i thought «I couldn't - forget this». But later people from Why Not Agency called me and invited to Milan.

Father was against this. The most later time when Natasha could back home was 9p.m, but here another people, another country. More than that, modelling was discriminated. But mum could to convince Natasha's dad.
Mother no doubt, that Natasha will can. Natasha always had passion to the transformations.
First time in Milan Natasha's mum was nearby. Natasha was plunge into the work and after 2 week could to speak english. Mother saw, that Natasha was hard, but she didn't complain.
To complain and to be capricious aren't Natasha's rules. Stylists and visagists saysm that Natasha have iron will.

▬ It is in me since childhood. Parents educated me very strictly. I hadn't entertainment before i finish to do my work.
▬ Many people think, that model's work is waste of time, but actually, it's very hard work. The hardest time is fashion week. All the time all people touch you - stylists, barbers, etc. Don't ask you, they grab your hair, your face. You always need to haste, you don't getting enough sleep.

Natasha never demanded a lot of money, when accepted commercial offers. Maybe, contract with L'Oreal is prize for this.

▬ Mum was happy more then others. First time i couldn't believe this and just called to my friends. From childhood i was amazed by phrase "Because you're worth it". You must to achieve a lot before to say this.

▬ What helps you to look so great?
▬ Firstly, good rest. After fashion weeks i have a rest at home: eat, sleep and watch tv. And all the time in my life shuttling between three cities (Natasha's husband lives in Amsterdam, parents in Perm, work in NY) i try to brain off sometimes. When i can't sleep before important photoshoot i listen to my favourite CD with sounds of Africa.
▬ Secondly, right food. My friend was vegetarian and i thought about her "how she can to feed so?", but one time we lived together and she taught me to cook vegetarian food. I decided to be a vegetarian about one week. From this time i don't eat meat 8 years. Becides this i follow the simple rules: don't abuse of fat and sweet, drink a lot of water, take vitamins. I lead a healthy lifestyle, but without fanaticism. Sometimes i can to eat cake, or drink glass of wine.

Six years Natasha dye her hair in the one shade.

▬ My natural haircolor is light blond. First time when i wanted to be a blonde when i was in 5 grade. Then i asked my mother to make blonde highlights. She said "You will dye hair, when you'll finish school, amd now you have time to think about this".

Natasha became a blonde, when she started to work for Gucci.

▬ Sense of self was changed?
▬ Yes, i became more confident. I remember, after shoot for Gucci i flyed in the plane and all men was looking back, then i thought "Wow, how much attention to blondes!".

Natasha can easily to work in the nude photoshoots.

▬ Posing for talented photographer is like posing for artist, it is an art.

[Translated by DariaDeva and Placeboo]

31-08-2012
windowshopping

I hate this interview now T__T Sorry for mistakes, if i made them

31-08-2012
front row

Vogue and Allure photos are wonderful

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2013, august, natasha, october, poly