How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

15-03-2011
trendsetter

To make it easy for the newbies in the convo lol, here's the crying moment in question:

15-03-2011
V.I.P.

ikr, Lindsey was kind of disrespectful
If you at least cant respect a person who is older than you in age and in the profession at least dont take advantage of someone's misery

I doubt you would be happy if someone is laughing/ making faces
while you are crying

15-03-2011
V.I.P.

Oh Lord, don't be so dramatic. There's like a full-fledged investigation going on here! I doubt Lindsey was being disrespectful - saying that about someone's just being disrespectful yourself. Especially when nobody knows the real reason.

I mean why wouldn't Natasha be upset over Galliano? She has walked his shows and they know each other on a professional level. Maybes Natasha's just sensitive. Like I mentioned before, there was numerous Tweets during Milan than indicated everyone was upset upon hearing the news. The dates of events add up too.

15-03-2011
V.I.P.

forgive me

but when the news broke out about Galliano
was the timing really during that day or at Versace's date/time ?
I never followed the sequence of events of Galliano's Events

15-03-2011
V.I.P.

Well I done a quick search and Galliano articles surfaced online February 25 and the Versace show was on the that day too. Plus, Versace was Natasha's only show, so I'm assuming that's when she found out about Galliano.

15-03-2011
fashion insider

guys can we please stop with the drama? everyone has their bad moments, stop making a big deal out of it let's just focus on her career and not on her personal emotions

15-03-2011
windowshopping

Where can I find younger pictures of her?

15-03-2011
Rhoda Addict

^^ yeah this thread is sometimes stressful

15-03-2011
front row

All I can imagine is how unsettling and disturbing this would be for Natasha to read all of this.

alexknowsbetter, you should go through her first thread. Her Muse#19 dedicated issue has a lot of good pictures in it from when she was younger. But as far as just wanting young pictures, I'd just do some Google research because they aren't all in one place.

15-03-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogue28 View Post
Oh Lord, don't be so dramatic. There's like a full-fledged investigation going on here! I doubt Lindsey was being disrespectful - saying that about someone's just being disrespectful yourself. Especially when nobody knows the real reason.

I mean why wouldn't Natasha be upset over Galliano? She has walked his shows and they know each other on a professional level. Maybes Natasha's just sensitive. Like I mentioned before, there was numerous Tweets during Milan than indicated everyone was upset upon hearing the news. The dates of events add up too.
exactly. i have no idea why people are getting so worked up over a suggestion as if they were there.

*changing subject*

Do you guys think Natasha will do the Gucci campaign?

15-03-2011
V.I.P.

Whatever the reason she's crying was she managed to pull it together on the runway... and I'm certain she's feeling better now...

With regards to Lindsey - I haven't watched the whole vid in question but from the images posted above it looks like Lindsey is in conversation w/ another model and hardly aware of what is going on behind her...

15-03-2011
Some Like It Hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogue28 View Post

You took the words right out of my mouth, You said it perfectly, CSI eat your heart out!

Lets move this along people.....

15-03-2011
V.I.P.

How the hell is Lindsey being disrespectful?!!! You guys are overreacting. Who knows, she could've been remorseful about it after they were taped.

15-03-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ng19 View Post
guys can we please stop with the drama?
there's a bunch of queens here

15-03-2011
French Chic

^ Totally agree.....WTF!!!! I mean seriously......a model cries...boo hoo
Fashion Week is stressful.
Anyhow this thread is a total joke and I won't be back for a while.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, february, natasha, poly