How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

09-04-2012
French Chic

I'm sorry but that is awful. What the hell is that expression on her face?
It's either slightly orgasmic, half drunk, half asleep.....oh whatever it's not good at all.

09-04-2012
V.I.P.

OMG! She looks amazing!!

09-04-2012
backstage pass

I'm ready to buy those products, she's rocking it!!!

09-04-2012
front row

I gotta agree with Northern Star... There's definitely something wrong about her face!

09-04-2012
tfs star

GREAT work! She's really worth it!
Natasha has such a beautiful & clean voice and very well spoken, why the voice-over?!

09-04-2012
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguelalmeida View Post
GREAT work! She's really worth it!
Natasha has such a beautiful & clean voice and very well spoken, why the voice-over?!
every tv ad is like this i think!! Because they have to translate in every country and it can't be two different voices, one when they talk about their products and then the voice of the models, i don't know i think it's like this, i'll hope one day they'll put the model's voice!!

09-04-2012
Some Like It Hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguelalmeida View Post
GREAT!!!!
Too bad she doesn't talk, only Bianca. Other than that i'm super happy for Natasha!
Posted via Mobile Device
Bianca isn't talking in the commercial, Bianca is Italian and that American accent isn't exactly her very distinctive Italian tone...

however I'm really pleased that she signed a L'oreal contract, but I have to echo what Northern Star said, What the hell is up with her expression ? I sometimes feel that the stature of the client can sometimes override peoples perspective on her work, like that of Chanel or the aforementioned L'oreal.

If those rumors of Versace/Givenchy/Gucci are true then congratulations to her, but there is also another rumor rolling around that Kasia may have booked Gucci... but I could really see Natasha in the campaign for Givenchy, the collection echos a certain attitude Natasha has...

09-04-2012
fashion icon

The campaign is beautiful but I'm sort of getting tired of seeing her somewhat orgasmic face which totally reminds me of my dissatisfaction with her Vogue Nippon cover. Nonetheless, it still doesn't change the fact that she bagged Loreal and that alone makes me happy.

09-04-2012
Oh Yeah!

Wow I love her L'Oreal ad! I hope we get to see more pics from that shoot she did.

10-04-2012
V.I.P.

I hate to say it but it's awful. The expression is really bad.
And the photoshop from L'oreal doesn't help that much either. At first glimp i though: huh Daphne Groeneveld? But then i saw it, it was Natasha. L ůreal and Natasha can do so much better.

btw. all rumours spread over rtv are false or not completly true (some cast aren't final yet etc.). A industrysource told me that. That said ofcourse sha can have givenchy etc. but do not take the rumours from rtv serious.

Last edited by Forrest; 10-04-2012 at 04:27 AM.

10-04-2012
fashion elite

Quote:
Model Skin Secrets
The fashion industryís top models reveal their complexion-saving tips

"I try different stuff all the timeóIím always researching! But one thing I always use is sunscreen. Itís important to protect your skin and keep it moisturized. For now, Iím using LancŰme Bienfait UV SPF 50óI enjoy the sun but I try to be careful. Itís really hard because I like to have golden skin but if I want some color, Iíll just use bronzer. Iím also thinking about getting a spray tanóIíve never gotten one before but Iím thinking I should do it!"
elle.com

10-04-2012
front row

She does looks amazing, I truly love her new L'Oreal! Impressive & iconic, Poly knows how to do it

11-04-2012
fashion elite

Today Natasha will shot for Antidote Magazine in Paris

11-04-2012
V.I.P.

I don't understand why L'oreal always has to over-photoshop their campaigns, Natasha is so strikingly beautiful she really doesn't need it! the result is just disappointing tbh.....

11-04-2012
tfs star

giack-it

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, august, march, natasha, poly