How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
19-07-2011
  751
V.I.P.
 
TeeVanity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: NJ
Gender: homme
Posts: 4,150
^ Wow it is?! Coolness.

__________________
TeeVanity's World~
 
 
19-07-2011
  752
V.I.P.
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New York
Gender: femme
Posts: 5,559
mmmm.
now I'm also convince this twitter account is real.
looks like she got addicted to twitter, lol

hope more surprises for Paris wit natasha


Last edited by LiranYana; 19-07-2011 at 01:39 PM.
 
19-07-2011
  753
V.I.P.
 
alonsoJonathan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston
Gender: homme
Posts: 5,167
^
why not didnt natasha n candice were together during the fendi show? there were pictures of it!
n of course she love VS! i hope she walks the show this year!

so any word on what is she doing with karl? guess?
i dont think any campaign because is late for it,right?

ughh cant wait!

__________________
Anja Rubik,Isabeli Fontana,Natasha Poly

Last edited by alonsoJonathan; 19-07-2011 at 01:48 PM.
 
19-07-2011
  754
V.I.P.
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New York
Gender: femme
Posts: 5,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by alonsoJonathan View Post
^
why not didnt natasha n candice were together during the fendi show? there were pictures of it!
n of course she love VS! i hope she walks the show this year!

so any word on what is she doing with karl? guess?
i dont think any campaign because is late for it,right?

ughh cant wait!
Sorry my mistake, she's following Vogue. not VS

and I hope that just cause she was following Candice that they are not friends. I don't want Natasha to make friend with that candice
though she's following Val Z. and Ginta her friends and Isabeli's , Anne V., Inez W. , Karlie & Steffano Gabbana's real twitter, this is real I am now convinced


Last edited by LiranYana; 19-07-2011 at 01:58 PM.
 
19-07-2011
  755
V.I.P.
 
vogue28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: England
Gender: homme
Posts: 16,659
Quote:
@Poly_Natasha I loved working with you today x


twitter.com/sammcknight1

__________________
.
 
19-07-2011
  756
Some Like It Hot
 
Chanelcouture09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
Gender: homme
Posts: 9,662
^So Stunning! Thanks for posting that, Mark .

__________________
A few times in my life I've had moments of clarity where the silence drowns out the noise and I can feel rather than think. - Tom Ford
 
19-07-2011
  757
fashion elite
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Italy
Gender: homme
Posts: 2,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiranYana View Post
Sorry my mistake, she's following Vogue. not VS

and I hope that just cause she was following Candice that they are not friends. I don't want Natasha to make friend with that candice
Natasha and Candice are friend i think, not best friend but in all the shows they were together and Natasha follows in twitter not so many people, probably his friends, like Alexander Wang, Isabeli Fontana, Caroline Trentini, and Candice was one of them, so. .

And if she's very friendly with Candice what is the problem? It's Natasha's life, not ours


Last edited by LucaNatashaFan; 19-07-2011 at 02:01 PM.
 
19-07-2011
  758
V.I.P.
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New York
Gender: femme
Posts: 5,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucaNatashaFan View Post
Natasha and Candice are friend i think, not best friend but in all the shows they were together and Natasha follows in twitter not so many people, probably his friends, like Alexander Wang, Isabeli Fontana, Caroline Trentini, and Candice was one of them, so. .

And if she's very friendly with Candice what is the problem? It's Natasha's life, not ours
I know she's friends with Isabeli and Carolini too, they are also from the same agency as well but Candice ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogue28 View Post
twitter.com/sammcknight1

is this the same with Natasha in Karl's studio ? or is she working another photoshoot different with Karl ?

 
19-07-2011
  759
fashion icon
 
dicky.89's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: barcelona - london
Gender: femme
Posts: 3,383
that's amazing ! some news really hope editorial on numero and really expectant to see sam work today

__________________
don't worry, be happy.
 
19-07-2011
  760
V.I.P.
 
vogue28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: England
Gender: homme
Posts: 16,659
Gosh, who cares if Natasha's friends with Candice? Is it going to effect her work? Your view on Natasha? This thread becomes unbearable sometimes.

Natasha having Twitter has been the highlight of this thread, aside from the Vogue Paris appearance. I do love these updates, and the suspense of waiting for the results. Maybes Poly has done Numéro with Karl, again? I recall Sam McKnight doing Natasha's hair for her September 2010 Vogue Nippon editorial, by Karl too.

__________________
.
 
19-07-2011
  761
fashion elite
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Italy
Gender: homme
Posts: 2,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by vogue28 View Post
Gosh, who cares if Natasha's friends with Candice? Is it going to effect her work? Your view on Natasha? This thread becomes unbearable sometimes.

Natasha having Twitter has been the highlight of this thread, aside from the Vogue Paris appearance. I do love these updates, and the suspense of waiting for the results. Maybes Poly has done Numéro with Karl, again? I recall Sam McKnight doing Natasha's hair for her September 2010 Vogue Nippon editorial, by Karl too.
I agree completly from Candice and Natasha and Numero. Yeah, probably it's for Numero,


Last edited by LucaNatashaFan; 19-07-2011 at 02:17 PM.
 
19-07-2011
  762
Some Like It Hot
 
Chanelcouture09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
Gender: homme
Posts: 9,662
^^Amen to that, Mark!

Guy's, Mark touched upon something there! discussion of her potential twitter account is OFF TOPIC and we have an allocated thread where you can openly discuss model's twitter accounts but her SC/Femme thread is work discussion ONLY! if only you would all remember that with some of the content you guys post! which could lead to possible Warnings ect! bare that in mind!

__________________
A few times in my life I've had moments of clarity where the silence drowns out the noise and I can feel rather than think. - Tom Ford
 
19-07-2011
  763
V.I.P.
 
alonsoJonathan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston
Gender: homme
Posts: 5,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanelcouture09 View Post
^^Amen to that, Mark!

Guy's, Mark touched upon something there! discussion of her potential twitter account is OFF TOPIC and we have an allocated thread where you can openly discuss model's twitter accounts but her SC/Femme thread is work discussion ONLY! if only you would all remember that with some of the content you guys post! which could lead to possible Warnings ect! bare that in mind!
Can we talk about the things that she post or not?i dont quite get this rule
Posted via Mobile Device

 
19-07-2011
  764
Some Like It Hot
 
Chanelcouture09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
Gender: homme
Posts: 9,662
Posting pictures ect ect is allowed but discussion if her account is real or not is off topic.

Her thread gets derailed all the time by nonsense posted for no reason at all, it is unbearable!

__________________
A few times in my life I've had moments of clarity where the silence drowns out the noise and I can feel rather than think. - Tom Ford
 
19-07-2011
  765
fashion elite
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Italy
Gender: homme
Posts: 2,705
(( Nice day at work ))

twitter.com/#!/Poly_Natasha

 
Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, august, natasha, poly
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"


 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:55 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
TheFashionSpot.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media LLC company. ©2014 All rights reserved.