How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

19-07-2011
V.I.P.

^ Wow it is?! Coolness.

19-07-2011
V.I.P.

mmmm.
now I'm also convince this twitter account is real.
looks like she got addicted to twitter, lol

hope more surprises for Paris wit natasha

Last edited by LiranYana; 19-07-2011 at 01:39 PM.

19-07-2011
V.I.P.

^
why not didnt natasha n candice were together during the fendi show? there were pictures of it!
n of course she love VS! i hope she walks the show this year!

so any word on what is she doing with karl? guess?
i dont think any campaign because is late for it,right?

ughh cant wait!

Last edited by alonsoJonathan; 19-07-2011 at 01:48 PM.

19-07-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alonsoJonathan View Post
^
why not didnt natasha n candice were together during the fendi show? there were pictures of it!
n of course she love VS! i hope she walks the show this year!

so any word on what is she doing with karl? guess?
i dont think any campaign because is late for it,right?

ughh cant wait!
Sorry my mistake, she's following Vogue. not VS

and I hope that just cause she was following Candice that they are not friends. I don't want Natasha to make friend with that candice
though she's following Val Z. and Ginta her friends and Isabeli's , Anne V., Inez W. , Karlie & Steffano Gabbana's real twitter, this is real I am now convinced

Last edited by LiranYana; 19-07-2011 at 01:58 PM.

19-07-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
@Poly_Natasha I loved working with you today x

twitter.com/sammcknight1

19-07-2011
Some Like It Hot

^So Stunning! Thanks for posting that, Mark .

19-07-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiranYana View Post
Sorry my mistake, she's following Vogue. not VS

and I hope that just cause she was following Candice that they are not friends. I don't want Natasha to make friend with that candice
Natasha and Candice are friend i think, not best friend but in all the shows they were together and Natasha follows in twitter not so many people, probably his friends, like Alexander Wang, Isabeli Fontana, Caroline Trentini, and Candice was one of them, so. .

And if she's very friendly with Candice what is the problem? It's Natasha's life, not ours

Last edited by LucaNatashaFan; 19-07-2011 at 02:01 PM.

19-07-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucaNatashaFan View Post
Natasha and Candice are friend i think, not best friend but in all the shows they were together and Natasha follows in twitter not so many people, probably his friends, like Alexander Wang, Isabeli Fontana, Caroline Trentini, and Candice was one of them, so. .

And if she's very friendly with Candice what is the problem? It's Natasha's life, not ours
I know she's friends with Isabeli and Carolini too, they are also from the same agency as well but Candice ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogue28 View Post
twitter.com/sammcknight1

is this the same with Natasha in Karl's studio ? or is she working another photoshoot different with Karl ?

19-07-2011
fashion icon

that's amazing ! some news really hope editorial on numero and really expectant to see sam work today

19-07-2011
V.I.P.

Gosh, who cares if Natasha's friends with Candice? Is it going to effect her work? Your view on Natasha? This thread becomes unbearable sometimes.

Natasha having Twitter has been the highlight of this thread, aside from the Vogue Paris appearance. I do love these updates, and the suspense of waiting for the results. Maybes Poly has done Numéro with Karl, again? I recall Sam McKnight doing Natasha's hair for her September 2010 Vogue Nippon editorial, by Karl too.

19-07-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogue28 View Post
Gosh, who cares if Natasha's friends with Candice? Is it going to effect her work? Your view on Natasha? This thread becomes unbearable sometimes.

Natasha having Twitter has been the highlight of this thread, aside from the Vogue Paris appearance. I do love these updates, and the suspense of waiting for the results. Maybes Poly has done Numéro with Karl, again? I recall Sam McKnight doing Natasha's hair for her September 2010 Vogue Nippon editorial, by Karl too.
I agree completly from Candice and Natasha and Numero. Yeah, probably it's for Numero,

Last edited by LucaNatashaFan; 19-07-2011 at 02:17 PM.

19-07-2011
Some Like It Hot

^^Amen to that, Mark!

Guy's, Mark touched upon something there! discussion of her potential twitter account is OFF TOPIC and we have an allocated thread where you can openly discuss model's twitter accounts but her SC/Femme thread is work discussion ONLY! if only you would all remember that with some of the content you guys post! which could lead to possible Warnings ect! bare that in mind!

19-07-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanelcouture09 View Post
^^Amen to that, Mark!

Guy's, Mark touched upon something there! discussion of her potential twitter account is OFF TOPIC and we have an allocated thread where you can openly discuss model's twitter accounts but her SC/Femme thread is work discussion ONLY! if only you would all remember that with some of the content you guys post! which could lead to possible Warnings ect! bare that in mind!
Can we talk about the things that she post or not?i dont quite get this rule
Posted via Mobile Device

19-07-2011
Some Like It Hot

Posting pictures ect ect is allowed but discussion if her account is real or not is off topic.

Her thread gets derailed all the time by nonsense posted for no reason at all, it is unbearable!

19-07-2011
fashion elite

(( Nice day at work ))

twitter.com/#!/Poly_Natasha

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, august, natasha, poly