How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

27-07-2011
V.I.P.

Adorable in the COACD video, sidenote: love her wang braid hair

27-07-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucaNatashaFan View Post
She posts in twitter a photo in this amazing beach, she's probably in vacation, for sure!!
I don't post the photo here because it's off topic
definitely, I think she's just taking off time in Cancun, lol

27-07-2011
fashion elite

00:45 to 00:50, 1:15 to 1:16

VIPROOMTV's youtube

Last edited by LucaNatashaFan; 27-07-2011 at 02:52 PM.

27-07-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucaNatashaFan View Post
She posts in twitter a photo in this amazing beach, she's probably in vacation, for sure!!
I don't post the photo here because it's off topic
Ohhh thank you for the info! I just saw her twitter!
I think it's holidays before she hits the next season fashion week BIG time!
Also the place looks very private! Maybe just for her and Peter!

27-07-2011
tfs star

Hey guys! I found this site and has lots and lots of HQ's from our model Natasha Poly and from the other favourite models !!!
Here you go, enjoy:

http://uhqmodels.wordpress.com/category/natasha-poly/

Post some HQ's anubody who offers to do so! To we all see Natsha's previous work and fill this thread with excellent work from Ms. Poly Bakker!

27-07-2011
rising star

I just can't get over how amazing her skin is in those pics she posted of herself on twitter... does anyone have any idea of what products she uses? I guess that amazing skin would have a lot to do with lifestyle as well, and i imagine she eats well.

27-07-2011
Some Like It Hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguelalmeida View Post
Hey guys! I found this site and has lots and lots of HQ's from our model Natasha Poly and from the other favourite models !!!
Here you go, enjoy:

http://uhqmodels.wordpress.com/category/natasha-poly/

Post some HQ's anubody who offers to do so! To we all see Natsha's previous work and fill this thread with excellent work from Ms. Poly Bakker!
Thank you for providing that link but sadly all of those, over time, have been posted in her thread by one user or another, its a fantastic link for others that haven't seen them before though, thank you .

27-07-2011
fashion elite

I'm Never bored of her work. Ever !

28-07-2011
V.I.P.

I wonder if she's on vacations again, I doubt it, probably she's working on something.
Glad she's in Cancun, that's a very beautiful beach

28-07-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanelcouture09 View Post
Thank you for providing that link but sadly all of those, over time, have been posted in her thread by one user or another, its a fantastic link for others that haven't seen them before though, thank you .
Thanks for this, I couldn't stand another 3 pages of reposts.

I doubt Natasha's on vacation too. Unless I'm blind-sighted with wanting a ton of upcoming print work to surface.

28-07-2011
fashion elite

I found the backstage of Dans les coulisses from Vogue Paris but there's only Jourdan & a second with Natasha
http://www.exceptionn-elle.fr/beaute...ue-paris-2011/

28-07-2011
V.I.P.

Thanks for posting the video link. Hans sounds like a pleasure to work with, oozing a clear direction. Shame Natasha's not included as much as Jourdan, although I enjoyed watching all the same. Yet there's no need to imagine how Natasha delivered during the shoot. You only have to look at the outcome to notice that.

28-07-2011
fashion elite

There are more parts of the video! In the Vogue Paris site says Part 1 so there are more videos

29-07-2011
Rhoda Addict

The most of models are taking off time the whole month august

29-07-2011
fashion elite

Natasha will be at Fashion's Night Out in Paris, 8th September 2011

Here the article
Vogue Paris vous invite à vivre une expérience unique le 8 septembre 2011 de 18 heures 30 à 22 heures.

Pour la première fois, suivez en live sur la fan page de Vogue Paris la troisième édition de la Vogue Fashion Night qui se déroulera à Paris dans le triangle d'or de l'avenue Montaigne, la rue François 1er et l'avenue George V.

Vogue diffusera pour vous pendant 3 heures, dans les conditions d’un direct (4 caméras, 1 réalisateur..., 1 directeur de production, 3 monteurs...), cet événement exceptionnel.

Melle Agnès commentera et animera cette soirée aux côtés d'Emmanuelle Alt, et des célèbres top models Isabeli Fontana et Natasha Poly. Elles passeront dans les boutiques, parleront avec les invités, intervieweront les designers, se prêteront au jeu des animations et valoriseront les looks incontournables de la saison.

Retrouvez plus d’informations et de contenus exclusifs sur Vogue.fr et Twitter.com/vogueparis.

Vogue Paris invites you to experience a unique event on the 8th September 2011 from 6.30 pm to 10 pm.

For the first time, live on the Vogue Paris fan page, you can follow the third edition of the Vogue Fashion Night in Paris, which will take place in the golden triangle of avenue Montaigne, rue François 1er and avenue Georges V.

Vogue will broadcast this exceptional event to you live during 3 hours, using 4 cameras, 1 director, 1 producer, 3 editors...

Madamoiselle Agnès will commentate and animate the evening with Emmanuelle Alt and the famous top-models Isabeli Fontana and Natasha Poly. They will visit the shops, interview designers, participate in the event and promote the must-have looks of the season.

For more information and exclusive content, go to Vogue.fr and Twitter.com
Vogue Paris's facebook

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, august, natasha, poly