How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

25-03-2009
trendsetter

Those are amazing!
I'd love to see a comeback, especially now that she is hosting MMASM more people will know who she is.

26-03-2009
fashion elite

she looks great..her legs look soooo long!!

28-03-2009
V.I.P.

I'm so happy she do new stuff. I miss her, i love her face, her mouth is just
I don't know why but i always forget that she's australian! I always think "brazilian" lol
oh...and i want that ethnical necklace!

31-03-2009
fashion elite

She looks great.

03-04-2009
V.I.P.

Nicole Trunfio’s New Territories

Nicole Trunfio
is a name you might want to jot down. The young, Western Australian beauty has shot with nearly every big photographer and walked in Paris and Milan…though that was a few years back. At the moment, she’s busy becoming a mini-media mogul. She’s one of the stars of Bravo’s current Make Me a Supermodel, has a role as naughty college student in the upcoming film Frost, and is at work on couple of fashion lines as well as her own charity initiative. Very impressive–considering that she’s only 23, and the last time IMG inspired a model to turn to TV, her name was Tyra Banks. Chic Report had a moment with this gal last week.
How did you get involved with Make Me a Supermodel?
Just like any other day, this job was just on my casting sheet and I kind of brushed it off without any expectations. My agent Lisa told me that I had a great audition, but often you get that a lot without really hearing from the company again. But sure, enough two months later I got the call and this wonderful opportunity!
You’re just 23. Did if feel weird to mentor models who in many cases were older than you?
Not at all. I definitely don’t think that I know more than anyone else. But I was lucky to have worked with some of the greatest people in this industry and I was happy to help models out as a mentor to share those experiences. I certainly didn’t want to be a dictator. Some contestants were curious and took it all in, and some honestly just laughed it all off.
When did you discover you’re actually good at giving people advice?
I have a lot of girlfriends and they always come to me for advice, so I’ve had a lot of experience with that. But in general, I would suggest that people in life would go to someone older and wiser for some intelligent advice, not to peers. But I was happy to give a little bit of inspirations with my own humble experiences.
And it be nice to be a voice of reason on the show…
Yes, I would never do a show where I would wake up and camera would be in my face, while I’d be brushing my teeth. It’s nice to be an authority figure and not a victim of the invasion.
What else have you been excited about?
I’ve been working on a charity called Peace for the Stranger. It’s really a new concept of reconnecting people that are in your life already and treating them like complete strangers. In our lives, we tend to quickly label people who are close to us like our mothers, fathers, and siblings and we shut out any possibilities of truly developing a more meaningful relationship between the two people. So, the concept of this cause is simply bringing people together by pretending they’re complete strangers. And my plan is to work with prominent designers and young artists to create t-shirts and works for the organization to put a spotlight on this unusual cause. All the proceeds will go the charity of the choice of the participants. I hate when everyone is just expected to commit to just one. We also hope to have an online forum to document all the experiences. It will be interactive and hopefully it will evolve as we develop it!
fashionweekdaily

03-04-2009
fashion insider

thanks for the interview!

08-04-2009
V.I.P.

The Cinema Society Screening of The Mysteries of Pittsburgh, style.com

08-04-2009
V.I.P.

Nicole Trunfio Bravo A-List Awards at the Orpheum Theater in Hollywood April 5th 2009 x 7 HQ

from the celebritycity posted by Tikipeter

08-04-2009
V.I.P.

^Wow she looks incredible so sexy and I love the feathered Marchesa on her, beautiful

08-04-2009
fashion elite

OMG, Wow, she looks amazing.

So beautiful.

08-04-2009
fashion elite

*gasp* she looks stunning!!!! really really beautiful

10-04-2009
French Chic

This girl should be working in high fashion BIG TIME!!!!!!!
She is absolutely gorgeous and I know she is making a name for herself on TV after she kinda faded somewhat.......but I hope this exposure gets her back in mags where she belongs. Stunning.

10-04-2009
V.I.P.

Oh loving that dress!

12-04-2009
V.I.P.

my snaps from Vogue Russia July 2005

edit: The Pool
photographer: Mathias Vriens
style: Timothy Reukauf

12-04-2009
V.I.P.

she is so stunning