How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

07-07-2004
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally posted by PradaP+Jul 7th, 2004 - 1:14 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PradaP @ Jul 7th, 2004 - 1:14 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cicciolina@Jul 6th, 2004 - 10:33 am
Is it a recommended issue?
Yes I think so. We've had so many disappointing issues this year but this one's quite good I think (and just when my free subscription is finishing ) [/b][/quote]
Thank you! I think I migth have to buy it then - I haven't bought it since last year's December/Karl issue which was a shocker I thought

07-07-2004
backstage pass

I had a flick through this today and it seems pretty good. I like the Short Circuit editorial. Not sure whether I'll be buying though.

07-07-2004
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I bought my copy today

In the section where people 'show off their wardrobes' - man, that woman from Celine is obsessed with her shoes!

17-07-2004
windowshopping

Thank you soo much for posting this! i live in south Africa and i follow Nicole Really closely... i would of had to wait another month or so before it hit our shelves! xxxx

21-07-2004
trendsetter

She may be full of herself, but I think she takes gorgeous pictures..

24-07-2004
windowshopping

hey... thanks for the awesome insert on nicole... i've been researching since i met her ex and its always exciting to find something new and interesting! here in sa, i hardle ever get my hands on the aussie vogue!

26-07-2004
front row

Personally I love Nicole ~ hope she's not really that smug in real life. Over here in Canada we didn't get to watch the Supermodel of the World contest.

26-07-2004
within an embrace

I always got the perception that she was a little stuck up, watching her in videos, etc. The only time I liked her was in the Harper's Bazaar editorial she did a couple months ago...every other time I think she either looks gaunt (is she sucking in her cheeks?) or the top of her head is abnormally large...

29-07-2004
front row

Quote:
Originally posted by Misako@Jul 26 2004, 07:08 AM
I always got the perception that she was a little stuck up, watching her in videos, etc. The only time I liked her was in the Harper's Bazaar editorial she did a couple months ago...every other time I think she either looks gaunt (is she sucking in her cheeks?) or the top of her head is abnormally large...
[snapback]315979[/snapback]
Would anyone care to direct me to these videos?

Anyone?

31-07-2004
front row

Nicole's the model of the moment ... well at least on www.fashionfile.com . There's an interview with her on the main page.

People have said in the past that she is quite arrogant from watching video clips of her in the past, however I don't see much of that in this clip.

31-07-2004
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally posted by jessa010@Jul 31 2004, 10:53 AM
Nicole's the model of the moment ... well at least on www.fashionfile.com . There's an interview with her on the main page.

People have said in the past that she is quite arrogant from watching video clips of her in the past, however I don't see much of that in this clip.
[snapback]319164[/snapback]
Hi Jessa! this is very very interesting!!! i logged onto fashionfile... and i cant listen to what she has to say because my speakers arent working... it sucks! im real interested in knowing what she said so please can you, or anyone, fill me in! i've been following up on nicole for a few months now and i've also read alot of that kind of stuff (that shes arrogant). i think its hard to tell if somone is arrogant when listening to them in an interview... one can only judge when you meet her! but i have read things, such as that of arrogance, that is written by people who have met her, so i think she might be arrogant however i'll wait to meet her myself before i make such judgement! hmmm... im going out with her ex-boyfriend! hes desent, dont think he'd go out with anyone of such a nature so the arrogance must of come over the last year! in someways, i dont judge her... you cant blame the girl she has been very lucky with her modelling... Xx.

01-08-2004
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Nix.ds, is your boyfriend the guy she was dating when she won SFAS?

01-08-2004
scenester

I never knew that Nicole was an actress too!!! hehe

she does seem sweet in the interview.
i've personally met her, and i know many people who have met her too who would laugh at that interview!

well all i can say is that you can't really judge her completely by a 2 minute interview! ..... an hour one - maybe!! haha just joking.

03-08-2004
tfs star

It seems Nicole has discovered newfound enjoyment in taking her top off.

The September issue of Australian Vogue shows not 1, not 2, but 3 shots of her topless.

In the same editorial, Gemma Ward remains modestly clothed.

Do you get more bucks for taking your tits out?

03-08-2004
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally posted by Versus_1@Aug 1 2004, 04:21 AM
I never knew that Nicole was an actress too!!! hehe

she does seem sweet in the interview.
i've personally met her, and i know many people who have met her too who would laugh at that interview!

well all i can say is that you can't really judge her completely by a 2 minute interview! ..... an hour one - maybe!! haha just joking.
[snapback]319805[/snapback]
oooo... tell me more!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2003, 2010, january, nicole, september, trunfio