How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

13-11-2009
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by *bambam* View Post
Any ideas as to whose the other girl in the pictures with Henry Holland in #39? She has really nice style!
it's dree hemingway. she has a thread on tfs as well.
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...way-73021.html

26-11-2009
trendsetter

zimbio.com

V.I.P.

Perfect Party Accesories: The Silver Bangle, Cuff, And Bracelet

Quote:

“I love the noise they make,” says Poppy Delevigne, as she slides a couple of silver bangles onto her arm, letting them smash together. “They remind you that you’re wearing jewelry all the time, which I love.” There are no tiny, personal necklaces or dainty filigree bracelets for Delevigne. She’s a bangle girl, especially inclined to slide a few hoops up and onto her forearm for special effect. This fixation has brought us to Topshop on Broadway in New York—another Delevigne obsession, so much so she wore one of its black-and-gold jumpsuits to this year’s Costume Institute gala—for the last installment in our series of shopping for the season’s best party accessories. This time, the hunt is on for silver bangles.

Perhaps, Delevigne doesn’t realize how her long-standing bangle worship (inspired by the styles she observed during her gap year in India) is perfectly of-the-moment. At Missoni, models wore silver bangles up both arms, while at Yves Saint Laurent it was all about assorted stacked, hammered shapes and cuffs. Both labels play inspiration to Delevigne as she balances a Topshop silver-and-black-spangled blazer in one hand, while searching through the wire kiosks of jewelry with the other. “It’s creative and affordable,” she says of the cult Brit brand, her go-to destination for today’s mission, chosen because she doesn’t want to spend a lot on her fun, playful jewelry. “I go for one thing, but end up buying double the amount.”

Dressed in a Richard Chai blazer and J Brand jeans, Delevigne has just come from a day of acting auditions with only a quick window to shop before her boyfriend arrives from London. She picks up a pack of mixed hammered metal bracelets (very YSL!) and also one big, bold bangle. “Big and small, mix and match, to balance each other out,” Delevigne says of her buys, which she’ll wear with a cropped blazer, high-waisted shorts, tights, and ankle boots, all in one dark tone. Similar to some designers’ approach, Delevigne sees bangles as the perfect complement to a simple color palette. “You wear them literally all the way up to your elbow, so you’re covered in them.” While that may be a lot of bangle, it’s somehow also a subdued way to wear your jewels. “It’s a relaxed form of jewelry, not too glitzy.” And with that, off she goes, the strains of clanging bangles trailing in her wake.

—Stephanie LaCava
style.com/vogue

19-12-2009
V.I.P.

Louis Vuitton Holiday Party

Source: RDuJour

19-12-2009
front row

love that outfit! red nails and lips finish it off perfectly.

trendsetter

i think shes on holiday with sienna miller atm.

scenester

I like her clothing style a lot!!

10-02-2010
V.I.P.

Chanel Rouge Coco Dinner
02/09/2010

famegame.com

10-02-2010
V.I.P.

^Thanks! She looks great! That must have been some dinner- lots of the Chanel Elite!

11-02-2010
trendsetter

beautiful@chanel!

V.I.P.

Chanel Fêtes Vanessa Paradis

Source: style.com

11-02-2010
V.I.P.

Source: twitter.com/derekblasberg via fotoholic24

13-02-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Party Notes: Vanessa Paradis and the Rouge Coco Chanel Dinner in New York

Scene and Heard: Only in town for the whirlwind week ahead, nearly all of New York’s social starlets (and a handful of imports from abroad) showed up to scout out the hot-off-the-presses new venue and—as one guest said—”See if Johnny Depp might accompany his stunning partner.” None were disappointed, however, when the lovely Ms. Paradis arrived hand-in-hand with timelessly cool Patti Smith (her best friend and mentor) instead. Poppy Delevigne, Leigh Lezark, Caroline Sieber and Vanessa Traina (all, incidentally, sporting Chanel incredibly cool temporary tattoos) were heard comparing their grueling schedules for Fashion Week while Derek Blasberg snapped candids of all his favorite ladies, including Anouck, Margherita Missoni, Jen Brill and Lauren Santo Domingo.

—Sylvana Soto Ward
style.com/voguedaily

14-02-2010
V.I.P.

She looks good at the dinner. Very chic.

V.I.P.

Richard Chai and Barneys New York Host a Love-In

Source: style.com

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
delevingne, poppy