Precious Victoria Lee - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
26-09-2015
V.I.P.

Precious Victoria Lee
Agency: IMG Models | Height: 5'11 | Bust:40" | Waist:34" | Hips: 45.5" | Shoe: 10 | Eyes: Brown | Hair: Black

Quote:
Atlanta, Georgia native Precious Lee (birth name) was accidentally discovered at an open call that she attended with a close friend, an aspiring model, for moral support. Upon gradating with a degree in Mass Media Arts from Clark Atlanta University, Lee moved to New York City to begin her modeling career.

Perhaps most notably, Lee starred in Lane Bryant's viral #ImNoAngel marketing campaign photographed by Cass Bird. As a plus-size model quickly crossing over to mainstream fashion, Lee has worked with brands as disparate as Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, and Bloomingdales, in addition to Macy's and Old Navy.

Off duty, Lee enjoys writing short stories, and music lyrics. She also enjoys traveling (naturally!), and cites Malibu and Paris among her favorite cities to visit.

imgmodels

26-09-2015
V.I.P.

same source

26-09-2015
V.I.P.

Last edited by simplylovely; 26-09-2015 at 08:04 AM.
26-09-2015
V.I.P.

Lane Byant
More videos: http://plusisequal.com/#models

Quote:
We can now confirm that retailer Lane Bryant is behind the campaign, which features top models Candice Huffine, Ashley Graham, Precious Victoria Lee, Georgia Pratt, Justine Legault, and Sabina Karlsson, all wearing the brand's Fall 2015 collection. Lane Bryant is following up last Spring's controversial #ImNoAngel campaign with its latest, bringing attention to what it describes as "our size women" and promoting a future where labels don't exist.

Campaign star Graham noted in the brand's press release, "size shouldn't matter when you're talking about a woman who just wants to be fashionable." The comment comes at a time when, while 67 percent of women fall in the range of sizes from 14 to 24, there is limited industry representation. And while the fashion industry is beginning to change, clearly there is still a long way to go. "We're proud, strong, fashion forward, stylish," Huffine said. "Same as anyone else, with extra curves." Read on to see the campaign, as well as reactions to the initial Vogue spread.

popsugar.com, plusisequal.com

26-09-2015
V.I.P.

popsugar.com, 100thshade.blogspot.com, blackcatplus.com, lingerietalk.com, rantchic.com

26-09-2015
V.I.P.

Lane Bryant 'I'm no Angel' Campaign: http://forums.thefashionspot.com/sho...&postcount=135

26-09-2015
V.I.P.

adorable!

V.I.P.

Christian Siriano ss17 - New York

livingly

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
lee, precious, victoria