How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

07-07-2011
trendsetter

Love the eyewear shot! Juicy Couture is highly unexpected and I bet they paid a pretty penny since they won't disclose the budget... recalling Raquel's answer to being a millionaire.

Hell yeah!!!

BTW, GNT Fashion is revealing on Saturday who loves Raquel. I wonder why there's a wait? Another campaign announcement? see the below tweet from them.

Quote:
A gente adora a Raquel Zimmermann. E não é só a gente, não! Sáb, 22h30, você descobre quem ama a top

Last edited by Aedlacir; 07-07-2011 at 07:42 PM.

08-07-2011
trendsetter

Are the couture shows done? Raquel's in Paris.

Life of a jetsetter.

Translate:
Quote:
Spending the day with my friend Raquel Zimmerman in Paris. I miss that delights.
Claudio Belizario's twitter

08-07-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aedlacir View Post
BTW, GNT Fashion is revealing on Saturday who loves Raquel. I wonder why there's a wait? Another campaign announcement? see the below tweet from them.
It's because their TV show airs saturday night at that time, I guess they'll interview famous people talking about Raquel, I really want to watch it.

More Juicy Couture by Inez & Vinoodh.

wwd via tarsha

08-07-2011
front row

I wonder what she's doing in Paris !

08-07-2011
tfs star

maybe something for Vogue Paris, maybe cover ..............

08-07-2011
trendsetter

Translated:
Quote:
Making of: Spring 2012 Animale, with Raquel Zimmermann Photos of the campaign were made in São Paulo, by Henry Gendre, with artistic direction and styling of Luis Fiod.

Raquel Zimmermann for Animale Raquel Zimmermann came to Brazil during the holiday of Corpus Christi for posing for the new campaign of Animale. The spring 2012 of the brand is inspired by the Côte D'Azur, France. During the session of photos of the campaign, made in a studio in Sao Paulo by Henry Gendre, the art director and stylist Luis Fiod privileged the forms and constructions of the clothes, which comes in variations in shades of blue, passing through the lilac of lavender fields until the gray tones and off-white. "As the clothes has a very developed in modeling, inspired by the sails of the boats, i wanted to focus on these forms, this aesthetic", account. The images have mild footprint of the 1970s. "There are two moments, the encounter of two images; one that is a feminine portrait that characterizes much of that time and some shapes, in tailoring and in the construction of certain pieces, and another that gives the impression of light of sun and water reflection. The campaign has sensuality and sophistication, which are characteristics of the brand and has everything to do with the south of France", defines Luis Fiod. Rachel marched for Animale on the first day of São Paulo Fashion Week, June 13. The following morning, she traveled to New York, where she made an editorial for the Vogue America, with the photographer Steven Meisel, and returned the paulista capital on the day 21 to participate in the campaign of the brand, which will be in the shops in August, when it comes to the Line Concept, composed by parts desfiladas in SPFW. "I am adoring this collection. It has a very positive energy of the sea, on the coast. In the last campaign of Animale, i have a woman stronger, almost hard. This is quite the opposite, a woman more gentle, by own hair and makeup; and body language more smooth", said the model to the ig Fashion.
moda.ig.com.br

~

Beautiful Animale previews.

Thanks for the new Juicy Couture ThiagoMello! I love this shot more. The juxtapostion of both pictures is quite pleasing to me.

I wonder if Anna liked Raquel's shoot with Meisel so much that she considered it for a cover. *Crossing my fingers it becomes a final product*

Last edited by Aedlacir; 08-07-2011 at 04:14 PM. Reason: addition

08-07-2011
tfs star

Is the only time she goes to Brazil is for the shows?

08-07-2011
V.I.P.

^ I don't think she just goes to Brazil for shows. She also does photoshoots there, plus I believe that is where her family is and many of her friends so she must go there to spend time with them. She also says how much she loves Brazil and she would live there if she could live anywhere. However, I believe her main residence right now is in New York.

So far the SS 2012 Animale campaign looks good!

HouseofModels, please tell us if you really meant yes she is getting a Vogue US cover!

Last edited by Jenna16; 08-07-2011 at 07:00 PM.

08-07-2011
hors concours♛

Raquel is doing amazing this season! I'm loving it!

09-07-2011
V.I.P.

Just found this adorable pic

blingcheese

09-07-2011
tfs star

W Korea July 2011
Ph: Willy Vanderperre

image uploading

dnamodels

09-07-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Top Model Raquel Zimmermann is going to Fernando de Noronha in the period from 7/12-7/17 and will be staying in the luxurious Hotel Triboju
expeditonoronha

I googled it and this archipelago is located 220 miles from the Brazilian coast and been voted one of the top best beaches. From the pictures of the area it does look gorgeous. I'm hoping Mario Sorrenti is in the picture and this is where Sorrenti is doing the Pirelli calendar or one of his yearly epic editorials he does with Raquel.

Or maybe she's going on vacation but I doubt it.

Last edited by Aedlacir; 09-07-2011 at 01:25 PM.

09-07-2011
trendsetter

Tranlated:
Quote:
Between 14 and 17, Fernando de Noronha is the background to the test of New York Magazine with uber top Raquel Zimmermann, now the poster girl of the winter campaign of 2011 Yves Saint Laurent and Brazilian Animale. The entire staff is staying in the luxurious lodge TriboJu that of Durval Lelis (Eagle Wing) and Ju Medeiros.
pe360graus.globo.com

Well, it's definitely work but not a major fashion bible... still pretty good work if you ask me.

Last edited by Aedlacir; 09-07-2011 at 01:45 PM. Reason: correction

09-07-2011
V.I.P.

That's exciting, even though I never heard of this New York magazine. Fernando de Noronha is probably the most famous and beautiful island in Brazil, Raquel must be pleased to visit new places in Brazil as she said in an interview she would like to.

09-07-2011
trendsetter

^ It's a weekly magazine centered around the life, culture, politics, and style of New York City. Their website, nymag.com, gets about 2 million hits per month.

I love looking at their model profiles. Here's Raquel's http://nymag.com/fashion/models/rzim...uelzimmermann/

She has a long timeline of career highlights.

Last edited by Aedlacir; 09-07-2011 at 02:13 PM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, april, raquel, september, zimmermann