How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

26-05-2011
front row

this navy dress looks like a silk dress for sleeping in

26-05-2011
trendsetter

^ It probably is... But she looks great anyways. I'm loving her hair darker.

26-05-2011
front row

yeah she looks good

27-05-2011
fashion icon

dailymail.co.uk

27-05-2011
V.I.P.

Wow. Sexy.

27-05-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
She is officially the Magazine's Hottest Woman On Earth, at least according to men's magazine Maxim.
But even Rosie Huntington-Whiteley battled with her self-image at the start of her career after she was told by fashion executives to shed pounds.

The stunning 24-year-old model and actress has revealed she was told she had 'baby fat' and needed to shed it to be a success.

In a revealing new interview, accompanied by a sultry photo spread, the Victoria's Secret beauty explained how she become more confident about her body.

'When I started modelling, I was definitely heavier,' she told Britain's ELLE Magazine in their July issue.

'I was quite voluptuous in fact. I had a real baby face and baby fat.

'But I was a baby! I was told I had to get into better shape, but I'm quite stubborn so I didn't.'

However the negative comments did not dramatically effect the way Rosie handles her weight.

'I can't remember a time where I really battled with my body, but I can remember being asked to lose weight and battling with the advice,' she added.

'It hurt me. Especially as my baby fat naturally melted away as I got older.'

The Transformers: Dark Of The Moon star admits she has fallen in love with working out and that has become her way of regulating her appearance.

'I don't just work out to stay slim, I work out because it takes a lot to be on a plane and be jet-lagged all the time. Same with being on a film set for months.'

'It's important your body is strong and toned and can take that battering.'

Rosie was expected to be in peak physical shape for her recent role as Carley Miller, Shia LaBeouf's love interest, in the third Transformers instalment, premièring on July 1st.

The role was physically demanding and Rosie was even expected to do some of her own stunts, something she probably got help on from her action movie star boyfriend Jason Statham.

The couple, who began dating in April 2010, have been virtually inseparable in recent months with Jason even building a new home in Los Angeles for the romantic pair to share.

Derbyshire-born Jason, 43, is even selling his contemporary glass walled home in the Hollywood Hills for $2.74million (£1.69million), in preparation for the move.

The 2,280 sq ft house was built in 1957 and has been described as reminiscent of the 'Glass House' by Philip Johnson with its floor-to-ceiling glass walls.

The three bedroom, three bathroom property is set over an open-plan design and includes a pool surrounded by hedges, giving a sense of privacy.

A real estate source said: 'The house has a very macho feel to it.

'You can image that Jason would have felt comfortable there. The décor is sleek and modern. It's an amazing place but Jason wants to move somewhere new that suits Rosie's style as well.'

Statham is currently building a brand new home - on a much bigger scale - in the same neighbourhood.
source

27-05-2011
V.I.P.

The Elle pics are stunning, especially the last one in the YSL dress, hotness!

27-05-2011
rising star

Thanks for the pictures everyone, gorgeous ELLE shoot!

27-05-2011
trendsetter

Here are more pictures of her leaving the salon (74 pictures to be precise...) Too many for this lazy girl to post

http://modelcandids.com/2011/05/rosi...beverly-hills/

28-05-2011
tfs star

Quote:
ROSIE Huntington-Whitely and her boyfriend Jason Statham could be about the make their relationship pay on the big screen.

The sexy couple are considering an offer to play husband and wife crimefighters in a new action movie franchise.

“It’s an exciting idea and a potentially massive franchise which just needs a leading man and woman,” reveals a Hollywood insider. “The producers like the idea of casting a real couple and feel Jason and Rosie would be perfect. They’d be playing a kind of Mr and Mrs James Bond.”
showbizspy

28-05-2011
trendsetter

^ That would be really interesting and HOT!

28-05-2011
front row

I love her jewellery in those recent candids. Am I right in saying it's mostly Cartier? So beautiful. She has fantastic style.

29-05-2011
fashion icon

New GQ cover and ed preview

dailymail.co.uk

29-05-2011
V.I.P.

Loving her British GQ! Rosie slays!

29-05-2011
fashion icon

The cover shot is insane, she's on fire!!!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, april, huntingtonwhiteley, october, rosie