How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

09-06-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie02 View Post
Those pictures in the car look like they could be in an editorial.
The same thoughts here

09-06-2011
fashion icon

Stunning that's all I can say, waiting patiently for her world tour promotional of her first movie.

09-06-2011
backstage pass

Was this posted?

tf3movie

@TF3Movie
Quote:
#TF3 star Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is on the cover of the July issue of @maximmag. What do you think?

09-06-2011
fashion elite

It seems she has another cover each day.

09-06-2011
V.I.P.

at Heathrow Airport, June 8

modelcandids.com

09-06-2011
scenester

Maxim Preview

Source - RosieHuntington-Whiteley.Org

09-06-2011
scenester

Maxim Preview

Source - RosieHuntington-Whiteley.Org

10-06-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Transformers hottie Rosie Huntington-Whiteley gives global warming new meaning with her super hot photo spread in Maxim magazine. She classes up the lad rag just like she did that over-sized gadget movie.

She returns to her roots of sorts by modeling underwear reminiscent of her days as a Victoria’s Secret model.

And there is one shot where she bares here derrière. Cry your eyes out Jennifer Aniston.

Rosie is a down-to-earth girl who says her world of high glamor doesn’t really reflect who she is.

“[Manners are] really important as a woman, that’s something that is very sexy and takes you far,” the 24-year-old budding actress said.

She charm director Michael Bay and landed the role in Transformers that Megan Fox had played in two movies.

She’ll maintain Fox’s hot quotient and bring some English sophistication to the role as well. But can she act, and does it matter?

Huntington-Whiteley is best known for her work for Victoria’s Secret swimsuit and lingerie catalogs, but in her short career, she debuted on the New York runways in 2004, she’s represented top brands.

She’s appeared in campaigns for Abercrombie & Fitch, Bloomingdale’s, Clinique, DKNY, French Connection, L.A.M.B., Pepe Jeans, Shiatzy Chen, Ralph Lauren, and Top Shop among others.

In her upcoming picture,”Transformers: Dark of the Moon,” she plays Carly, the love interest of Shia Labouf,.

Her star has nowhere to go at the moment, but up.
theimproper link

10-06-2011
front row

i think this is her own lingerie in these shots. imo

10-06-2011
V.I.P.

Maxim July 2011 Unttaged
Photos by Russell James

ebook-free-download.net

11-06-2011
front row

Quote:
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Jason Statham: Peek-A-Boo House Guests!

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and her boyfriend Jason Statham peek into the bushes of a friends home before knocking on the front door on Friday (June 10) in Los Angeles.

The 24-year-old British model and her 43-year-old beau wondered if they had been spotted or not before finally ringing the doorbell!

Rosie recently graced the cover of Maxim’s July issue. Be sure to check out the interview, where she talks about modeling, Transformers, her famous lips, and more!

15+ pictures inside of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham peeking inside the home of one of their friends

Via:JustJared

12-06-2011
fashion elite

The post-Glamour car candids are extraordinary. It almost look like an actual photoshoot.

12-06-2011
fashion insider

^ indeed.

12-06-2011
tfs star

Another still from Transformers:

jay-elx.blogspot.com

And Rosie saying a bit more about her character:

Quote:
“She’s an English girl and they meet at The White House when Sam’s receiving an award and they sort of fall in love and he moves in with her. Sam’s jobless and she’s really pushing him to get a job and she’s not into all these aliens and all the Decepticons, she’s very nervous around them because it’s a new world for her.

“But Sam really believes he should be off saving the world again and she wants him to get a proper job. Her boss, Dylan, is played by Patrick Dempsey and there’s this weird triangle between the three of them. It’s not a love triangle but it turns out to be this kind of dark relationship between the three of them. But I’d better not give too much away!”

12-06-2011
V.I.P.

I love that she's dating Jason Statham, but sometimes in pictures he just looks like a bodyguard lol
anywho, I think you guys are right as far as her "it-girl" potential. I don't know if she styles herself, but who cares?
I've been loving most of what she wears in candids.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, april, huntingtonwhiteley, october, rosie