How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

18-02-2005
trendsetter

Clements Ribeiro fall05

beautiful!!!!!!!!

18-02-2005
scenester

i don't really like her look that much...but the mere fact that she has braces and models is fabulous!

18-02-2005
windowshopping

my god! that's very very very long! a little bit shorter is not that bad girl! but it's a beautiful girl

18-02-2005
Rebaptising my badness

Isn't it dangerous to have such a long hair? I've once heard a story of girl who was scalped because her (extremely) long hair got tangled in a go-kart engine.

18-02-2005
backstage pass

^^^ Oh, the thought!

I heard about a girl who was in the deep end of a swimming pool and her extremely long hair got caught in the drain at the bottom! She died because no one noticed..

That's beside the point. Pretty girl.

22-02-2005
I love model_mom!

Found an article about Ruslana from:
http://www.fashiongates.com/magazine...-05-06061.html

Ruslana Korsunova has just appeared at New York’s catwalk for Marc by Marc Jacobs and Habitual, and is coming to London on Saturday to walk the runway for 20 shows during London Fashion Week. The 17-year-old model from Kazakhstan is currently the center of fashion spotlight.

The longhaired girl was discovered in November 2003 by Debbie Jones, the senior booker at Models 1, who saw an article about Ruslana’s hometown in Kazakhstan, Almaty, in an in-flight magazine.

"Everyone at Models 1 adores Ruslana," says Debbie, according to British Vogue. "I saw her by chance and she looked like something out of a fairytale! We had to find her and we searched high and low until we did!

She's really incredible with feline features and timeless beauty." Stunning brunette has spent the last six month posing for such photographers as Corinne Day, Richard Bush, Mario Sorrenti, Paolo Roversi and Willy Van Der Perre.

Now starring in ad campaigns for Paul Smith, Clarins, Kenzo Accessories, Blue Marine and Moschino, 1,74m model is going to amaze the public at the foggy island next week

23-02-2005
rising star

Ruslana is one of the most beautiful models I've seen in a long time. Her face is perfection! I'm pretty sure she is in the new ads for Max Studio and Girbaud (with a hair cut of quite a few inches!), but can anyone confirm this?

25-02-2005
I love model_mom!

^ saw the Max Studio ad last night and I think that it is her. She looked good. It wasn't my magazine, but If I find another ad - I will try to scan.

25-02-2005
windowshopping

She's cute I guess.. but i dont see why alll the fuss really

25-02-2005
I love model_mom!

Would you look at all that hair? From Marilyn's website:

Looks like a butterfly in the first pic.

25-02-2005
backstage pass

Her agency didn't make her cut that hair. I am shocked it's beautiful though.

25-02-2005
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modelgirlie
Her agency didn't make her cut that hair. I am shocked it's beautiful though.
It's a different thing on her, i guess thats why she kept long like that. i think its quite weird

25-02-2005
backstage pass

Imagine being the hair stylist at the show and having to curl her hair or something I would faint just thinking about it. lol

26-02-2005
trendsetter

^ HAHA me too!

26-02-2005
princely

i like her, shes very beautiful..and i thought they usually wait till models get there braces off?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2005, 2010, february, korshunova, ruslana