How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
26-02-2013
  796
V.I.P.
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Gender: homme
Posts: 11,031
Her body if I was a girl, that's the kind of body I want. Killer.

 
 
26-02-2013
  797
V.I.P.
 
CATO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Germany - Munich
Gender: femme
Posts: 4,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by teaars View Post
Her body if I was a girl, that's the kind of body I want. Killer.
she would have had two outfits
- she is a bombshell and her walk is very graceful

 
26-02-2013
  798
front row
 
theBlueRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Gender: femme
Posts: 491
I already posted recently about how I think she is seriously underrated but I have to say it again, Samantha is seriously underrated. Her face, body, walk, personality, grace, height, everything!!!

She has everything, everything,everything, to become a HUGE superstar. I just don't understand why Samantha isn't getting as much obsession as another model who is at the top who kind of wishes/tries hard to have the things Samantha has going on (naturally and effortlessly).

I hope VS is looking at her. She has all the things Gisele has.

 
26-02-2013
  799
V.I.P.
 
CATO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Germany - Munich
Gender: femme
Posts: 4,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by theBlueRider View Post
I already posted recently about how I think she is seriously underrated but I have to say it again, Samantha is seriously underrated. Her face, body, walk, personality, grace, height, everything!!!

She has everything, everything,everything, to become a HUGE superstar. I just don't understand why Samantha isn't getting as much obsession as another model who is at the top who kind of wishes/tries hard to have the things Samantha has going on (naturally and effortlessly).

I hope VS is looking at her. She has all the things Gisele has.
agree 100% - in that show she shined out and she was very confident

- i claim that... she was better than Editha and Isabeli

 
26-02-2013
  800
front row
 
theBlueRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Gender: femme
Posts: 491
Quote:
Originally Posted by CATO View Post
agree 100% - in that show she shined out and she was very confident

- i claim that... she was better than Editha and Isabeli
Yes. Samantha is also taller than them and has a way better all around body. She also has a better personality. She just can't be beat.

 
26-02-2013
  801
rising star
 
sophiee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Baile Átha Cliath
Gender: femme
Posts: 102
Just by having her in Lingerie Etam's casting is already miles ahead of vs tbh.

 
26-02-2013
  802
V.I.P.
 
CATO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Germany - Munich
Gender: femme
Posts: 4,468
Vogue fr.

this pic is on Vogue fr. site:




Quote:
Photo par David Bellemere - Vogue Paris février 2013
vogue fr.

 
26-02-2013
  803
V.I.P.
 
CATO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Germany - Munich
Gender: femme
Posts: 4,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiee View Post
Just by having her in Lingerie Etam's casting is already miles ahead of vs tbh.
hey don´t be so gloomy -

..., but it is a start - and she did it excellent

I'll keep my fingers crossed !

 
26-02-2013
  804
V.I.P.
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Gender: homme
Posts: 11,031
How a out she walks VS AND Etam, she's perfect for both!

 
26-02-2013
  805
front row
 
theBlueRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Gender: femme
Posts: 491
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiee View Post
Just by having her in Lingerie Etam's casting is already miles ahead of vs tbh.
Really? The production for Etam's show seemed a lot lower than VS and there were also a lot of lesser known models in that show. Most of the girls seemed really awkward especially at the end except for Edita, Isabeli and Samantha. I want to see Samantha in the same company as the biggest models!

 
27-02-2013
  806
V.I.P.
 
CATO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Germany - Munich
Gender: femme
Posts: 4,468
Gianfranco Ferre AW13/14 Fashion Show Milan Backstage



sonnyphotos.typepad

 
28-02-2013
  807
V.I.P.
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Gender: homme
Posts: 11,031
Carven Fall/Winter 2013.14 Paris

style.com

Good to see her in Paris! And at a show with a decent cast.

 
28-02-2013
  808
V.I.P.
 
Bigmax's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Gender: homme
Posts: 8,035
Etam F/W 2013/14 (click twice)



purple.fr/zimbio

 
28-02-2013
  809
V.I.P.
 
CATO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Germany - Munich
Gender: femme
Posts: 4,468


Quote:
Samantha Gradoville Anais Pouliot Melissa Tammerijn Alexis Mabille PFW
modelsoninstagram.tumblr

 
28-02-2013
  810
V.I.P.
 
Bigmax's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Gender: homme
Posts: 8,035
Etam F/W 2013/14 (click twice)



fashionmag

 
Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, 2013, december, gradoville, samantha, september
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"


 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:39 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
TheFashionSpot.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media LLC company. ©2014 All rights reserved.