How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-11-2007
V.I.P.

I love her! Her body is amazing and her face has something special.

17-11-2007
Hoppity Hop

There's a nice bunch of Hungarian girls in the works and Sebyll is one of them. Kate_Moore hit the nail on the head. Her face is so pleasing and of course with those fab measurements it's a winning combination. Here are a couple of shots.

Source: o2wpro courtesy icon/why not

17-11-2007
Zenga Zenga

^nice polas thanks for sharing !
I've also spotted such a new generation of Hungarian, especially at Icon, but Sebyll seems to be the one that outshines them all...

17-11-2007
V.I.P.

Thanks for the amazing updates! When I saw her first I kind of got an impression of Lily Cole's evil and more masculine/punk twin. She reminded me of a mixture of Madeleine Bloomberg as well but in a more female edition. Usually when girls go fake red it doesn't do them any justice exception from Karen and Olga. However Sebyll's combination of freckles makes it look totally natural and not overly aggressive as Atelier told me (good point)! Her skintolone and color kind of fit in as well, the green eyecolor doesn't hurt either!
Thanks for those polaroids!

17-11-2007
utterly superfluous

^^^The polaroids are great, and really promising. Her body is insane, and very well proportioned. There is definitely a Hungarian wave coming in, and all the better. Something new and refreshing!

V.I.P.

^ Very true, and I agree it's refreshing!

She's gorgeous, wow

17-11-2007
V.I.P.

some more polaroids + older shots... that i'm guessing were saved from o2w

o2w

V.I.P.

^^ WOOOOW !

In the 2nd line the 1st 2 pics there was her first time to got an editorial, she got that opportunity for those photos as a reader of a Hung. Glamour magazine 2 years ago or so !

It's so nice to see her again and know, that pics were not the lasts, because others also could read her as a talent ! And i hope they will (w)right !

17-11-2007
V.I.P.

jelsoka, how do you know this? Do you have the magazine? Please scan!

18-11-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by |PerfectTonight| View Post
jelsoka, how do you know this? Do you have the magazine? Please scan!

uuuuuh maybe , but only in the next year

18-11-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youarearockstar View Post
^^^The polaroids are great, and really promising. Her body is insane, and very well proportioned. There is definitely a Hungarian wave coming in, and all the better. Something new and refreshing!
What?
Can you tell how do you mean "Hungarian wave" ? is that "from Ural wave" ? from "Turkish wave" ? etc.. Mix of them or one of them ? i couldn't see any kind of girls on the streets what can be similar as much as i would say "Hungarian". So sorry, i don't understand how do you mean it (this expression is too strange to me)

18-11-2007
utterly superfluous

^More or less that we've had a influxes of new faces from certain countries. Obviously Russia and Brazil are still producing, but this season for instance, was the return of the American girl.

I guess I was trying to say that given Adina's newfound success, Sebyll and Anna Balinko and a few others at Tempo and Icon standing in the wings...it seems to me that this might be a new trend in geocentric casting. If that makes sense? I don't really know how else to say it, other than it was meant to be a foresight into a new influx of models from this region. Hope that helps!

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youarearockstar View Post
^More or less that we've had a influxes of new faces from certain countries. Obviously Russia and Brazil are still producing, but this season for instance, was the return of the American girl.

I guess I was trying to say that given Adina's newfound success, Sebyll and Anna Balinko and a few others at Tempo and Icon standing in the wings...it seems to me that this might be a new trend in geocentric casting. If that makes sense? I don't really know how else to say it, other than it was meant to be a foresight into a new influx of models from this region. Hope that helps!

it seems i misunderstood it sooooooo much

ok, i think everything is clear to me. (btw, i don't need history lessons and ballyho ! - just kidding ) but simply do you mean it - it's maybe will be the Time of the Hungarians about models (what they have never been before, btw ) even if just a little bit ?

but i would say maybe yes, maybe not and maybe it's the end of the story and won't be any kind of Hungarian wave !
Russian wave ? - ok . Brazilian wave ? - ok . Hungarian wave ? - !

21-11-2007
fashion elite

To be honest this Hungarian wave you guys are talking about seems more like a ripple.

26-11-2007
backstage pass

she's absolutely unbeleivable
WOWOWOWOW
is she placed in ny?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
onbasi, sebyll