How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

28-03-2010
V.I.P.

Shanina Shaik (March 2010 - November 2011)
Moderator's Note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please stay on topic!
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use the search function.
Thank you!

NEW MACY'S

macys.com

Last edited by MissMagAddict; 05-04-2010 at 01:54 AM.

28-03-2010
U Nas V Klube

i like those clothes:p
macys is improving

29-03-2010
front row

Very pretty.

29-03-2010
backstage pass

^^ second picture is gorgeous, she seems so much more relaxed and comfortable.

31-03-2010
V.I.P.

Ryan Leslie tweeted that he is talking with his team to finally finish the documentary as he broke 150k followers. Let's hope this time it's actually going to happen

31-03-2010
U Nas V Klube

i didnt understand...he broke 150k followers? what do you mean?

31-03-2010
V.I.P.

On Twitter he now has over 150k followers. And a while ago he said that's when the documentary will be released (when he gets to that number of followers)

31-03-2010
U Nas V Klube

oh wow! didnt know that. its great! lets hope its soon...

still learning english :p lol

05-04-2010
V.I.P.

yay!! Second thread (we really do speculate too much)

Last edited by helen-rox; 05-04-2010 at 11:15 PM.

06-04-2010
windowshopping

lol might be lame, but Kudo's for a second thread, kind of a rite of passage on TFS =P

07-04-2010
V.I.P.

I saw some new pics of Shanina but I can't upload them as I am on my phone and my Internet on my computer is not working... If some one could google Ann Taylor preview (presentation) and post the pics that would be great

07-04-2010
front row

source: The Budget Babe

Last edited by hishirley; 07-04-2010 at 10:08 AM.

07-04-2010
front row

Thank you Helen.
I also found an article about Shanina by Sassi Sam.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________
I’ve been thinking about Shanina Shaik for a while now and kept meaning to have a squizz to see what she was up to, and lo and behold she popped up on my radar last week; there she was at the Ann Taylor Fall 2010 Collection Preview Event.

As you will recall, we all thought that she was going to win Australia’s Make Me A Supermodel but we also knew she didn’t really need to win, this was her calling. Shanina has been likened to Miranda Kerr but I actually think she channels Jessica Szor!

Very random, but after some investigating I’m pleased to say we have one very busy little model on our hands. Currently she’s the face for Aeropostale’s ad campaign, and is Macy’s Catalogue girl, she’s been seen in Avon, in Seventeen magazine, and exciting news just released on her facebook page that she has recently shot some campaigns for Revlon, Ann Taylor (Fall/Winter 2010 campaign) (obviously as per above) and a few other London based stores that haven’t been named!

That’s amazing news about Revlon, and when you look at the photos I’ve posted below, she’s assimilated well into the US model landscape, she’s a natural in the Macy’s catalogue photoshoot!

And there’s a cheeky pic of her on the front cover of Motorcycle Magazine with Tyson Beckford, apparently they are just good friends and he asked her to do it as a favour for him!

She’s also walked in the following shows in NYC last year at Spring/Summer 2010: Catherine Malandrino S/S 2010, Betsey Johnson SS 2010, Rachel Antonoff SS 2010, Susan Woo SS 2010 and Gerlan Jeans S/S 2010.

Go Shanina, we knew you’d do good!

Love
Sassi
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________

Source: Sassi Sam Blog

Last edited by hishirley; 07-04-2010 at 10:37 AM.

07-04-2010
U Nas V Klube

heyy, thanks for photos and news!!!
but whoever made this blog for her seems to not know much about her. haha..looks like the person just copied all the things we've said about her here and on facebook, about her current campaigns and other things she's been doing.
gotta love the fact that everyone reads our thread and gets their news from here

11-04-2010
U Nas V Klube

http://www.maybelline.com/mca/video-...Look&tab=howto

Shanina for Maybelline!!!
Wasnt she doing Revlon?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, 2011, march, november, shaik, shanina