Shanina Shaik (November 2011 - February 2013) - Page 10 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

22-12-2011
front row

Yep that's Shanina So pretty!

Hope she's getting the chance to have a break and relax with her family - sounds like everyone's clamouring for the chance to work with her while she's here.

22-12-2011
fashion elite

She is gorgeous.
Posted via Mobile Device

22-12-2011
V.I.P.

nationalgeorgographic.blogspot

23-12-2011
trendsetter

I was going through some old magazines I had. I believe I across a new photos of Shanina that hasn't been post. I believe its her in these photos. Her hair is a different color, but it look like her.

This is from Seventeen Magazine, I forgot which month.

my scans

23-12-2011
front row

Article in Herald sun about how Tyson's here with Shanina for Christmas/NY. Most exciting info in the story however is the news that she plans to spend more time in Paris next year! Sorry can't get quotes up as on phone.
Posted via Mobile Device

23-12-2011
V.I.P.

VICTORIA'S Secret stunner Shanina Shaik will be joined in Melbourne for Christmas by her jetsetting partner, US model Tyson Beckford.

Beckford will arrive in town today and spend Christmas, New Year and part of January in Australia with Shaik and her family.

"I am really happy that he is coming to see where I am from and (to meet) the rest of the family," Shaik said.

"He has never been to Melbourne."

The couple met when Beckford, 41, was a judge on the Channel 7 series Make Me A Supermodel and Shaik, 20, was a contestant in 2008.

"It has been a great year. I have been working really hard and it is great that it is finally paying off," she said.

Shaik hit a career high in November when she appeared in the Victoria's Secret lingerie parade and then was used in its catalogue.

She followed up on the Paris catwalk for Chanel.

"That was amazing," she said. "It was my first time in Paris and for my first show in Paris to be Chanel, it was a really big accomplishment."

Shaik plans to spend more time in Paris next year.
Posted via Mobile Device

26-12-2011
V.I.P.

New polas from NEXT Paris

nextmodels.com

27-12-2011
V.I.P.

beta.annecombaz

28-12-2011
V.I.P.

^thanks for that pic, one of my faves from Chanel

28-12-2011
front row

Thanks for all the updates! Love the new polas - her face has so many amazing possibilities. She looks like a goddess in that second pola (and not to mention the Chanel one AriLove posted)...grrr, now where is that beauty campaign?! So excited that Paris is clearly interested - I cannot wait to see what's in store for 2012. And we won't have to wait too long till the Bonds Valentine's day tvc comes out - yay!

28-12-2011
V.I.P.

just a little update

Quote:
VICTORIA'S Secret stunner Shanina Shaik and model boyfriend Tyson Beckford have been making the most of the summer.

Locals spied Shanina Shaik and Beckford strolling on the sand at Victoria's Bellarine Peninsula hand in hand as they explored the coastline with family over Christmas.

The Hoppers Crossing model and her beau flew into Melbourne last week to spend the festive season with Shaik's family, and will ring in the new year Down Under.
dailytelegraph

01-01-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
WITH the family meet-and-greet over, Victoria's Secret stunner Shanina Shaik and her equally genetically perfect boyfriend Tyson Beckford arrived in Sydney last week to party on New Year's Eve.

The New York-based couple, who visited Shaik's family in Melbourne over Christmas, celebrated the start of 2012 at the Opera House last night.

The day before, the couple enjoyed a long lunch at Manta restaurant on Woolloomooloo's Finger Wharf with Shaik's New York-based model booker Stephen Lee from Next NY.

Looking anything but incognito in a bright purple T-shirt which matched his sneakers and violet New York Yankees cap, Beckford didn't show any signs of stress from meeting Shaik's folks when the pair were snapped by Insider later that day.

A 21-year age difference aside, things appear to be getting quite serious between top US male model Beckford and his brunette beauty, who have been dating for 18 months.

They met on the set of the TV reality contest Make Me A Supermodel, in which Beckford was a mentor and Shaik was a contestant.

With a Chanel and Victoria's Secret show in the can this year, 2012 is sure to be a good one for 20-year-old Shaik, who now has her sights set on conquering the cut-throat Paris modelling scene.

"It has been a great year," she said.
Dailytelegraph

There was also a picture of the two but. I can't upload it at the moment.

07-01-2012
V.I.P.

InStyle USA
February 2012

fashionscansremastered.net

11-01-2012
tfs star

Kirstie Clements, EIC of Vogue Australia just tweeted this:
"Shanina came in, part Lithuanian, Australian, Saudi and Pakistani and one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen". And a picture too!

Her stocks are going up!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg o3hpx.jpg (22.4 KB, 9 views)

11-01-2012
backstage pass

^ Wow! I'm so excited for her. Cross fingers we see her in Vogue aus soon then (maybe even a cover? )

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2013, february, november, shaik, shanina