Snejana Onopka - Page 4 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
07-03-2015
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessRubik View Post
On one of her pics like 2 days ago, she told a fan she was in Paris for a shooting.
and for shows. Maybe she went to shows as a looker and that's it ?

Everything is so secretive with Snejana. Nobody is posting anything about her on instagram. I'm pretty sure the shoot with Carine (November, I think?) fell through.

backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet rus View Post
you will not support her, because she is not booking A-list jobs left and right?
No, no. Maybe it's not her fault at all, since she is in Paris ready to do jobs (which is so awesome). Sometimes i suspect her agency behind this problem.

14-03-2015
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mijau View Post
No, no. Maybe it's not her fault at all, since she is in Paris ready to do jobs (which is so awesome). Sometimes i suspect her agency behind this problem.
I am just surprised that, correct me if I got it wrong, you are tired of supporting a model because she is not as popular anymore.

Wish she had more than 2 shots in this Prada campaign a decade ago. Btw did she have a showcard this season? I kind of missed it. Maybe she needs to do shows to get back on track, I mean even Karolina had to do full show seasons a few years ago.

source:prada.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg url.jpg (411.4 KB, 42 views)

20-03-2015
fashion icon

A user on Instagram asked her if we would see her work for Vogue Germany soon and she replied "will see it in May issue, I hope".

24-03-2015
V.I.P.

Recent interview for a Ukrainian program.
http://svitske.1plus1.ua/video/perso...vo-417092.html

25-03-2015
V.I.P.

^Could anyone sum up what she said in that interview?

25-03-2015
V.I.P.

She was mostly commenting on situation in Ukraine, saying that what people really want is peace right now. She is not planning to change her citizenship. She also is trying to help her father as much as she can even though the relationship with him is not easy, since he is really ill. That's about it in a nutshell

27-03-2015
front row

She recently posted this on her instagram, this is too epic to me. "me and my walk which is called #idontgivea****"

instagram/snejanaonopka15

Last edited by madzedre; 27-03-2015 at 12:19 PM.

31-03-2015
backstage pass

Snejana is unbelievably nice on instagram... Like there are delusional people writing to her stuff like pls look at my daughter's photos, can she be a model? let's meet up for coffee and you can tell me your opinion? And Snejana is still very nice and courteous to them. True queen!

31-03-2015
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by russianelf View Post
Snejana is unbelievably nice on instagram... Like there are delusional people writing to her stuff like pls look at my daughter's photos, can she be a model? let's meet up for coffee and you can tell me your opinion? And Snejana is still very nice and courteous to them. True queen!
I was actually really surprised at how indulgent, responsive, and kind she is on instagram - she has such a diva reputation... I'm really impressed by her online attitude and patience... the things that some of those idiots say and ask... ugh... it has to be totally exasperating at times!

Last edited by Mea Culpa; 31-03-2015 at 11:37 AM.
31-03-2015
V.I.P.

I have been reading some of her comments and interviews and she actually struck me as a girl with a very good head on her shoulders. She is never afraid to voice out her opinion even if many people would prefer not to share it, she has a very realistic and good approach to life, values family the most, didn't leave her country for a better life (not that it is bad to move), married a guy from her home land and lives a pretty quite and happy life, not trying to become something she is not. She sure loves expensive things but they never mean life to her, and her relationship with her husband is so cute (at least from their comments exchange on intagram)

Last edited by Sweet rus; 31-03-2015 at 04:10 PM.
01-04-2015
front row

She has announced on instagram she has a new agent and has switched agencies but she has yet to reveal the agency Hopefully now she'll get more work and we get to see her.

01-04-2015
V.I.P.

Quote:
She has announced on instagram she has a new agent and has switched agencies but she has yet to reveal the agency Hopefully now she'll get more work and we get to see her.
So she's leaving Women? It seemed to me like Women did try to push her at one point last fall, but I guess it didn't go anywhere.

What do we know about this guy who's her new agent? Is he legit?

front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIs View Post
So she's leaving Women? It seemed to me like Women did try to push her at one point last fall, but I guess it didn't go anywhere.

What do we know about this guy who's her new agent? Is he legit?
You know, looking through his account I'm starting to question myself if this guy is legit. If you want to look yourself his handle is @house_of_guru_g

His name is Giovanni.

01-04-2015
V.I.P.

Quote:
You know, looking through his account I'm starting to question myself if this guy is legit. If you want to look yourself his handle is @house_of_guru_g

His name is Giovanni.
That's exactly why I asked. His instagram account makes me very skeptical.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
onopka, snejana