How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

01-04-2012
we could have had it all

She really needs to quit with her "signature" eye makeup.

02-04-2012
front row

The time away from the influence of the runway doesn't seen to help her, she always reverts to the horrible pink/red makeup, wish she would sort out her hair, don't like the bangs, length or yellow brassy color. When she is put together well, no one can out shine her, but lately she is not looking her best.

02-04-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIs View Post
Snejana was a guest on a national political/social TV show. Their topic was "Model or Lover", basically talking about the line between being a model and a prostitute. The hosts are obnoxious, especially the guy, interrupting the guests, trying to upstage them, etc.

She first appeared at around 2nd minute.

It's a long video, nearly an hour and I wouldn't recommend watching it, especially if you don't understand Russian.
http://inter.ua/ru/video/program/roz...30/model_lover
I found this confusing because her initial position seems to be that all this bad stuff does not happen in modeling but then she is asked about this guy and she does not think well of him because he is engaged in the type of things that she seem to deny was going on.

Last edited by agee; 02-04-2012 at 01:58 PM.

02-04-2012
V.I.P.

She just need to put some lipstick on her face
Awesome bag and watch as usual

03-04-2012
V.I.P.

Two short interviews with Snejana, one video one just text (probably both from the Miss Ukraine event).

Video
http://hochu.ua/cat-stars/online-con...video/photo-1/
-Says she looked over the Miss Ukraine contenders on jetsetter.ua, but doesn't have a favorite because she's not a jury or a man (lol).
-As far as male beauty goes, she says her husband is the epitome of male beauty. Among all the famous men, her husband is the most beautiful.
-Generally speaking, she says a man has to live in harmony with himself. She was looking for a kind, honest and animal-loving man and she found exactly that. Plus she loves dark-haired men and her husband is exactly that.
-Asked about her personal beauty secrets, she says she has none, other than waking up, brushing teeth, washing the face. She also says her husband has thought her some exercise moves, like bench press and sit-ups (lol).

In another interview to Gazeta.ua.
-"I don't like dresses. Perhaps when I'm grown up, I'll start liking them. Sometimes an event calls for a dress, but I just can't put it on. Just can't. On the runway I wear one if the designer thinks I look good in it. Because I tell him/her, "No, lets wear a pair of jeans."
-"My husband really likes my style and he never asks me to change. But if he were to ask me to wear a dress, I would. I'm often reproached for my jeans and gray tops, but as Kat Moss says, jeans and jackets have not been excluded from fashion."
-"I typically wear American brands. Jeans take up about half of my wardrobe. I have about 200 pairs. Of course I have dresses, but there are less of them. [Dresses] are Balmain and Emilio Pucci."
-"Yes, I really like [diamonds]. Before I would purchase them myself, but now I have a husband and he gifts them to me. These massive ones that I wear often, are his wedding present [cost 75K euros].

03-04-2012
fashion icon

She is just so honest. Love Snej for that!

04-04-2012
front row

Quote:
I'm often reproached for my jeans and gray tops
LOL I love her so much ^^

04-04-2012
Mr. Magic

Quotable as ever since 2005™

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
MENS Runway Model Showlists - Mens RTW F/W 14.15

04-04-2012
I don't know

She looks a bit like Taryn Manning with that eye make-up.. not a good look

04-04-2012
V.I.P.

well she would look divine with silver eye shadow..or some white pearly color
anyway she looks great and healthy and she's happy!

04-04-2012
fashion insider

Since so much personal stuff from her comes up now - is there a home-story or something? I`d love to see her house & interior design style.

04-04-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroin_Chic View Post
Since so much personal stuff from her comes up now - is there a home-story or something? I`d love to see her house & interior design style.
Not of which I'm aware. There was something way back when she first started out, iirc. It has been reported that she moved into her husband' s home after the marriage but no pictures of what it looks like.

BTW, in that interview I translated above where she talks about wearing a dress on the runway, it should read "I can't tell designers...".
Posted via Mobile Device

04-04-2012
Automated Thread Manager

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, april, onopka, september, snejana