How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

11-05-2011
V.I.P.

Sojourner Morrell

Wilhelmina NY provided these freshly taken digitals of Half Swiss/Half British tomboy Sojourner (what a funny name, by the way!), I think she's completely stunning.
I'm too lazy to upload more, here's her book:

http://www.wilhelmina.com/pdfoutput/Sojourner_l.pdf

11-05-2011
fashion elite

I saw her on your blog and just had to search for her thread here, she looks really stunning on these polas! I don't like the other photos that much, but she's definitely unique.

07-06-2011
utterly superfluous

Photographs amazingly.

V.I.P.

Prada Resort 2012

(via style.com)

This should be her. I think she's an interesting choice for Prada, truly better than many of these kids who scored that key booking during the past season. I'd love to see some HQs.

She's featured on the Art and Commerce casting division by the way. Quite a personality

(via Art and Commerce)

Last edited by cologne_rocks; 13-07-2011 at 11:49 AM.
13-07-2011
V.I.P.

I'm not sure if it's politically correct but she's giving me a very "heroine chic" look in her eyes along with her pale appearance and hair style. It's almost dated but on her, it absolutely works.

Wilhelmina has certainly become a front runner when it comes to new faces, so I'm excited to see where her career could take her.

13-07-2011
rising star

its like if agy actually had any personality beyond a rock n roll cliche and didnt pull daft faces all the time. hope she loses the similar posing disease though

13-07-2011
V.I.P.

She looks sooooo Swiss in the latest polas it's not even funny Not sure I like her personal style but there's something really striking about her. Great for her that she did Prada Resort!

17-07-2011
tfs star

Prada Resort 2012 HQ

Vogue.com

I don't know what to say about her look, because it's such an odd choice by Marsh standards. Maybe we'll see something different at his shows come next season. However, congratulations on her part for booking Prada right out of the gate. Hopefully she doesn't pull an Ashley Smith and never book anything with Marsh again after a resort lookbook appearance. She looks like the typical backwater, small-town America weird girl with artsy parents, which is something the fashion industry doesn't often see. I'd love to see her wedge her way into a Prada show and/or a few blue-chip editorial bookings. We'll have to wait and see.

17-07-2011
rising star

yeah she sort of looks a bit trailer trash. like she could beat you in a fight. meh.

21-07-2011
V.I.P.

artandcommerceproduction

V.I.P.

Found this... pretty interesting

Sojourner Morrell

by Joseph Tenni World traveler Sojourner Morrell has the kind of pedigree the fashion world adores, with a British father and a Switzerland-raised American mother. But that's not all there is to the sweetly named Sojourner; she's also a keen equestrian. Before she embarked on her modeling career, Sojourner was already making headlines as the first woman accepted into the prestigious Spanish Riding School in Austria. She now juggles modeling with her studies in art history and science. With her unique, aristocratic look, Miss Morrell is being requested by some of fashion’s most influential. (Wilhelmina)

hintmag

also this article
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-School.html

V.I.P.

^ She was the first woman to join this school in over 500 years, quite groundbreaking.

27-07-2011
V.I.P.

Wow, The Spanish Riding School! That's quite impressive.
I'm unsure about her future modeling career though. Stunning eyes, but that haircut is very distracting and unflattering

01-08-2011
V.I.P.

British Vogue

vogue.co.uk

01-08-2011
V.I.P.

^Haha, when someone asked if that was a guy in that shot I thought "Yes, it's either a guy or Sojourner" but didn't think it really was her. Great for her

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
morrell, sojourner