How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

20-04-2009
less is more

^ In the photo where she is jumping on the bed, she is at Frank Sinatra's old home in Palm Springs.

21-04-2009
Just keep running...

Is it the kind of house to be open to a tour, or does someone else own it now? I'm imagining her and the friend waiting for the tour group to round the corner, and then going wild jumping on the bed haha!

Am looking forward to seeing Tallulah actually working more though, she's fab in ed's but doesn't seem to do much modelling lately other than posing at party shots! Does anyone know what agency she's with now? Didn't she split from her first one?

21-04-2009
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by style_star View Post
I'm not sure if it's her though. Didn't she say in that video that she doesn't use the internet? She's had plenty of personal pics on the internet before, perhaps distributed or posted by her friends, so it could always be an imposter.

Does anybody have confirmation??
Yes it is 100% real.
Tallulah's town (russh ed) featured her best friends jac, lucllie and rachel who are her top friends and their comments date back to like 2006. (Jac is also regularly photographed with Tallulah at thecobrasnake)

Last edited by parisianchloe; 21-04-2009 at 11:45 PM.

22-04-2009
less is more

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieP View Post
Is it the kind of house to be open to a tour, or does someone else own it now? I'm imagining her and the friend waiting for the tour group to round the corner, and then going wild jumping on the bed haha!

Am looking forward to seeing Tallulah actually working more though, she's fab in ed's but doesn't seem to do much modelling lately other than posing at party shots! Does anyone know what agency she's with now? Didn't she split from her first one?
The house is avaliable to rent for parties, fashion shoots, weddings etc.

I posted images of it from wallpaper* mag here if you are interested or go to the website: sinatrahouse.com

22-04-2009
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieP View Post
She is with
Marilyn- New York and Paris
Storm- London
Scene- Australia
Redeleven- New Zealand
I think thats it, your right though, she split with IMG last year.
Tallulah is actually doing alot of work at the moment and travelling heaps but it's mostly for mags like Grazia. In the last few months she's been to New York, Malibu, LA, Africa, Paris, Milan, Australia and London. Phew, not bad for a 17yr old! I agree though, I'd love to see more of her work posted on here.

24-04-2009
windowshopping

sourse: face hunter

Last edited by Hippish; 24-04-2009 at 02:48 AM.

24-04-2009
V.I.P.

Tallulah Morton ( go Aussie )
sonny photos

24-04-2009
utterly superfluous

It's a shame really. The more and more I look at this thread, the clearer it becomes that she's more interested in partying than modeling. Or at least that's how it comes across...

Such a shame because I really thought we were about to see a Tallulah Morton moment after her great F/W 08.09 season. Here's hoping her little JPG/Galliano run at the end of Paris wasn't a fluke.

25-04-2009
fashion insider

Ive only just heard about this girl and she is gorgeous! She has a fantastic profile

28-04-2009
windowshopping

i think that, so far, throughout her career people like to put emphasis on the lifestyle that she lives to detract from the work she does as a model. most models party--she just happens to be friends with the cobrasnake who photographs everrry single moment they are together which gives the impression that she does nothing more with her time.

im not defending all of her actions, just saying she should be cut a little slack.

29-04-2009
V.I.P.

TALLULAH MORTON FOR DANSK!
A special editorial featuring Tallulah in Dansk #21 Spring 2009 - photographed by Oliver Katibi Stalmans
Make-Up & Hair: Amanda Reardon
iconic models blog

29-04-2009
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by posey View Post
i love her jacket/cardigan thing! jessicamccall, you don't need to get so defensive. we are all checking out this thread because we love tallulah's work. some of us just made an observation that she seemed a little bit ditzy in her video interview with the cobrasnake. she has great style and takes great pictures end of.
I didn't say that anyone couldn't share a personal opinion! It just touches base more when you know the person

30-04-2009
tfs star

Australian Grazia magazine did a "Model as Muse" fashion story to coincide with Australia fashion week, shooting their fave Australian models and saying what they represent..

Tallulah's was"Elle for the Noughties"

scanned by me

30-04-2009
Just keep running...

Tallulah for Mimco! http://www.mimco.com.au/collection.aspx

Also go to the 'Behind the Scenes' link for a making-of type video. It's better than the finished shots!

mimco.com.au

30-04-2009
V.I.P.

TALLULAH MORTON FOR TOM TAILOR!
Tallulah does great for the TOM TAILOR DENIM spring summer 2009 campaign. C.D. by Zoo Office.
Iconic Models blog

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2005, 2010, february, july, morton, tallulah