How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

06-06-2009
rising star

Tallulah relocated to Paris a while ago but she moved back and is in New York right now and i'm pretty sure her family still lives in australia.
Tallulah recently caused a little controversy with aussie fashion journalist and blogger Patty Huntington. Not sure what patty did but it obviously didnt go down to well with lulah...
http://frockwriter.blogspot.com/2009...lia-flair.html
Also I heard Tallulah recently got 18 stitches in her mouth and face is swelled apparently so i doubt she will get work for a little while which is a shame.

06-06-2009
less is more

^ very mature comments from tallulah re:the blogger!! (rolling eyes)
What happened that required the 18 stiches in her mouth parisianchloe?

06-06-2009
front row

Mi Piaci Campaign (New Zealand)

Source: http://www.mipiaci.co.nz/

07-06-2009
backstage pass

HQ Emanuel Ungaro F/W 08.09

frillr

08-06-2009
rising star

I think thats a little harsh to assume she had been in a fight. I'm pretty sure she feel through a glass window, i hope she is ok.
It's great to see her in a new campaign (is that auntm's kirsty in the campaign as well?) plus those backstage pics are gorgeous! I wish she did more runway work, she's definetly got the height!

09-06-2009
backstage pass

BS @ Hermes FW09.10

celebrity city

09-06-2009
fashion insider

Two more from the last Paris Fashion Week!

trendycrew.com

09-06-2009
fashion insider

Aw she looks sweet at Paris Fashion week! Is it just bad lighting in the last pic or is her hair blonde at the ends?

09-06-2009
windowshopping

"**** off! whats my problem? im a ****ing teenager"

-Talluah Morton's 'About Me' on facebook.

10-06-2009
V.I.P.

Yeah I don't see what the problem is...she is a teenager...a lot of models go out and have fun you just dont see it that much because their not photographed by the cobrasnake etc...if your happy with the amount of modelling work she's not getting maybe it's because the modelling business arn't that interested with her or whatever...but I think the work she's getting now is pretty good...

10-06-2009
trendsetter

Love her outfit from Paris Fashion Week

10-06-2009
clever ain't wise

Please take the discussions about Tullulah's alleged behavior to the Rumor Has It forum. This thread is about her work and style. Thank you.

11-06-2009
rising star

Thankyou iluvjeisa, iac!
I went to a Mi Piaci store today and there were huge posters of Tallulah everywhere which was cool, I think its a fairly big campaign.
I hope i can post this here but i think it is needed to clear a few things up. Here is a response Patty Huntington made on her blog frockwriter.blogspot.com about Tallulah's comments a few weeks ago, its good to see that she isn't bitter and acknowledges that people are, as fashion herald said, often too 'quick to judge'. Hopefully this will be the last we hear of this story.
Quote:
Well if indeed she was referring to me (and there seems little doubt about that), i have to assume tallulah isn't happy with the coverage she has had on this blog.

there have been 14 posts on tallulah on frockwriter since this blog went live in july last year:

http://bit.ly/jNToZ

most discussed her runway and editorial work. but three posts discussed a series of party images on mark hunter's cobrasnake blog. another post discussed a video interview with hunter that was shot in NZ, in which tallulah participated wearing a pair of knickers.

after the first of these posts – the one in which she was seen to be clutching a magnum of absolut vodka, looking trashed - the SMH picked up the story and her agency attempted to hose it down, claiming that it was a big misunderstanding. but the photos kept on coming, so apparently that wasn't the case.

being a blog, people comment. presumably, tallulah is unhappy about the fact that members of the public have opinions and that much of the commentary inspired by the cobrasnake images has been critical. i don't blame her - some of the commentary has been quite harsh. perhaps she feels as if she's being picked on. i'll say it again, i don't go out of my way looking for these images. most of the time, others draw them to my attention. but the negative commentary has largely been directed at those who advise tallulah, as opposed to tallulah herself. what was published was, in my opinion, fair comment. some comments were however never published. there is a limit to what you can say in a public forum.

tallulah might still legally be a minor, however she would be well advised to take on board on the fact that she is a public figure. she has been a public figure since she first entered the industry at the age of 13. whether she likes it or not, whatever she does in the public eye is there for public consumption and is going to be scrutinised - both positive and negative.

instead of accepting that responsibility - or perhaps looking around her to see who, of her immediate entourage, has given her good advice that she may have chosen to ignore, and who may have given her poor advice - tallulah appears to be looking for a scapegoat to blame for the flak.

Last edited by parisianchloe; 11-06-2009 at 04:38 AM.

11-06-2009
fashion elite

^I thought all this gossip was supposed to go to rumor has it?

11-06-2009
less is more

^ but that isn't gossip really. it's about tallulah's career and public image and doesn't assume anything about her personal life (eg. patty isn't saying she thinks tallulah is a drunk party girl).

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2005, 2010, february, july, morton, tallulah