How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

11-06-2009
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rox_yr_sox View Post
^ but that isn't gossip really. it's about tallulah's career and public image and doesn't assume anything about her personal life (eg. patty isn't saying she thinks tallulah is a drunk party girl).
None of this has been proven to be the truth yet, it's all still speculation. Until it becomes true, then you can speak openly about it. This is a style thread, not a career thread.

11-06-2009
fashion insider

it was never about gossip. I always commented on her lack of work and wasted potential.she seems to be getting not that much work yet we see her all the time on Cobrasnake.

If you want to stop the "gossip" then no more party pictures should be posted. It makes no sense to post these pictures and expect us to no make any comments on them.

The pictures are not speculation; she is partying more than she is doing work. all of this discussion is relevant to her career.

in fact what do you want us to discuss then?

12-06-2009
less is more

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicamccall View Post
None of this has been proven to be the truth yet, it's all still speculation. Until it becomes true, then you can speak openly about it. This is a style thread, not a career thread.
This isn't really a style thread. This thread is dedictaed to Tallulah the model, as a member of the supporting cast, which is her career, and while we may also discuss her style here, this thread is about her job and her role in the fashion industry.

Her job is affected by the press (negative or postive) she receives. If we aren't gossiping about her personal life, (and parisianchloe wasn't gossiping, she simply posted a blogger's article, which didn't accuse Tallulah of anything anyway; it simply discussed the management of her public image) I think it is reasonable to be able to (politely) comment on her career and the direction it's taking provided you don't jump to conclusions based on seeing a few photos.

13-06-2009
rising star

thankyou rox_yr_sox, you took the words straight from my mouth.
What I was posting was not speculation but an article from a respected fashion journalist on Tallulah. I thought it may settle some of the speculation going on around in this thread, what i post is never intended as 'gossip'.
Here is a Grazia editorial I found a while ago, I hope its not a repost.

Source unknown but the photographers website is here
http://kaneskennar.com/
And Grazia's
http://grazia.ninemsn.com.au/

14-06-2009
front row

This girl is just stunning...I think she'd suit a Hermes or Dior campaign perfectly...I'd really like to see her being shot in an editorial or campaign with Karlie Kloss since both look like each other's twins...

14-06-2009
V.I.P.

well. Talulah is certainly being her ever so mature and erudite 17 year old self in regards to Patty Huntington.

i guess we are talking about a Year what 9/10 dropout here.

I don't think I have much patience for people like TM, lots of girls get lucky, and at a very young age get very far in the industry ie. Jak, Tanya, Karlie etc... All of them have gotten alot further and risen because they've taken it seriously and worked rather than luxuriated in the lifestyle. So whilst i like Tallulah's work (its improved immensly from her Follow days) she's one girl in a sea of millions. Very replaceable.

so imo, no great tragedy or loss if her career goes down the plunger.

14-06-2009
less is more

I too found an old Grazia ed yesterday. I'll scan it when I get the chance. Though it's not as nice as parisianchloe's; just a studio shoot.

14-06-2009
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponytrot View Post
well. Talulah is certainly being her ever so mature and erudite 17 year old self in regards to Patty Huntington.

i guess we are talking about a Year what 9/10 dropout here.

I don't think I have much patience for people like TM, lots of girls get lucky, and at a very young age get very far in the industry ie. Jak, Tanya, Karlie etc... All of them have gotten alot further and risen because they've taken it seriously and worked rather than luxuriated in the lifestyle. So whilst i like Tallulah's work (its improved immensly from her Follow days) she's one girl in a sea of millions. Very replaceable.

so imo, no great tragedy or loss if her career goes down the plunger.
exactly.

The ed is nothing special.
she would ahve been perfect for Pepe Jeans. I'm going to be optimistic and hope she booked at least 1 decent campaign

15-06-2009
less is more

Layer Up
Photographer: Harold David
Magazine: Grazia Australia February 2 2009

scans by rox_yr_sox

15-06-2009
fashion insider

There is something I don't like about her face in those pictures: maybe it's the eyebrows (too bushy for my taste) or the fact that her just isn't working.

But it's nice to see some of her work pictures.

15-06-2009
fashion insider

^^ Very boring ed I think.... nothing special

16-06-2009
fashion insider

Karlie Kloss on the cheap ...

No!

16-06-2009
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by leggy_e11e View Post
Karlie Kloss on the cheap ...
oh no you didn't.

16-06-2009
fashion insider

ok, is it me or does that really look Like Tallulah behind Ali? I can't find another pic.

wireimage via cesarcmma

16-06-2009
front row

Except for one photo in that ed, her arms are in the same limp position :S It needed better poses.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2005, 2010, february, july, morton, tallulah