How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

16-06-2009
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rox_yr_sox View Post
This isn't really a style thread. This thread is dedictaed to Tallulah the model, as a member of the supporting cast, which is her career, and while we may also discuss her style here, this thread is about her job and her role in the fashion industry.

Her job is affected by the press (negative or postive) she receives. If we aren't gossiping about her personal life, (and parisianchloe wasn't gossiping, she simply posted a blogger's article, which didn't accuse Tallulah of anything anyway; it simply discussed the management of her public image) I think it is reasonable to be able to (politely) comment on her career and the direction it's taking provided you don't jump to conclusions based on seeing a few photos.
There's a clear difference between speculating about what may or may not be true regarding a bloggers (ie Patty's) posts about her. When you're discussing her public image, of course her behaviour will come into topic. I wasn't attacking parisianchloe's post about it, I think it's all fine and well that she's shared it but I don't think it's right to continually "jump to conclusions" which is exactly what people seem to be doing in this thread. I'm just agreeing with the mods.

16-06-2009
fashion insider

posters are being oversensitive. so are they going to be rules to what we are allowed to comment on? on her style only in a pic where she is clearly intoxicated?

her getting next to 0 work yet being photographed in parties has NO impact on her career?

are we going to spend 50+ pages on the 5 eds she shoots per year? what the heck should we discuss without offending? geesh!

17-06-2009
front row

let the girl be
goosh! im annoyed , this is the first time i actually post on this tread. tallulah seems like a very fun young girl who enjoys her world. but half of the posts here i think are from people who are actually jealouse of tallulah.
i do enjoy all the funny snaps but maby at the next party shes at, she should try to avoid the snakes lens
i think tallulah never looked as gorgeous!
i like a naughty karlie kloss

Last edited by granny; 17-06-2009 at 12:51 PM.

17-06-2009
front row

she also did lookbook for phillip lim with tabea

17-06-2009
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by granny View Post
goosh! im annoyed , this is the first time i actually post on this tread. tallulah seems like a very fun young girl who enjoys her world. but half of the posts here i think are from people who are actually jealouse of tallulah.
i do enjoy all the funny snaps but maby at the next party shes at, she should try to avoid the snakes lens
i think tallulah never looked as gorgeous!
i like a naughty karlie kloss
of course we're all ugly and jealous of her .
does anyone know if she did model at CFDA? I'm pretty sure that was her on the picture.

17-06-2009
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by retailqueen View Post
of course we're all ugly and jealous of her .
And of course someone always has to come in and say that anytime there's criticism about or surrounding someone. "Oh, you're just jealous!" And if it involves someone's appearance, then, "Oh you're just jealous, and probably ugly too!" Like it's cosmically impossible to be attractive and honestly find someone else not attractive, and like it's impossible to not like someone or something someone does, and not be jealous. I'm sure jealously and insecurity is the motive behind cases of criticism, but really it's such a generalization to assume it's always the case with everyone.

Okay, sorry, just had to rant for a second and get that out of my system.

17-06-2009
front row

granny, thanks you're right, she did Philip Lim Resort (:

(style.com)

Last edited by pitumpah; 17-06-2009 at 10:36 PM.

17-06-2009
front row

(style.com)

18-06-2009
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanna-Cole View Post
And of course someone always has to come in and say that anytime there's criticism about or surrounding someone. "Oh, you're just jealous!" And if it involves someone's appearance, then, "Oh you're just jealous, and probably ugly too!" Like it's cosmically impossible to be attractive and honestly find someone else not attractive, and like it's impossible to not like someone or something someone does, and not be jealous. I'm sure jealously and insecurity is the motive behind cases of criticism, but really it's such a generalization to assume it's always the case with everyone.

Okay, sorry, just had to rant for a second and get that out of my system.
so true.

glad that she is back on track and looks like the injury rumours were not true.
her current hairstyle isn't doing much for her. she needs a drastic haircut to elevate her to the next level.

18-06-2009
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by retailqueen View Post
ok, is it me or does that really look Like Tallulah behind Ali? I can't find another pic.

wireimage via cesarcmma

Totally! Good eye ;-)

22-06-2009
trendsetter

just discovered her and love her..shes got that classic aussie carefree style!

22-06-2009
fashion insider

Tallulah's Myspace

22-06-2009
fashion insider

well she has a nice figure.

23-06-2009
trendsetter

anybody know what happend to her blog?

24-06-2009
fashion elite

She looks great at Phillip Lim!
Glad to see that the rumours of her facial injury are just that!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2005, 2010, february, july, morton, tallulah