How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

13-03-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBonChic View Post
She sure got demand. I think she changed her plan at the last minute . I hope her relationship with clients doesn't collapse because of some rumour or such.
what happened ?
I really thought she would be in Paris

I miss her too

15-03-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99 Apples View Post
regardless of whether or not she got booked for shows, this girl can still go to sleep at night knowing she's more beautiful than 99.9% of the population.

but really it is ridiculous that she wasn't cast for any shows, she's out of this world.
rotf!!! I LOVED your comment!!! you are so right!! She has more than one reason to put a smile on her face!!
I miss her though...

15-03-2011
trendsetter

^It's sad, but it happens. She's just...played out now. Likewise with Irina Lazareanu; she was Lagerfeld's muse for goodness sake. Now, she's doing useless magazine covers and little editorial.

15-03-2011
windowshopping

My feeling on Tanya is that she is in a position to be selective. With her looks and work ethic she will remain modelling if she wishes. Possibly she is doing other things with herself for a while.

But she's almost too beautiful in so many ways. Unlike Karlie Kloss for example, she is not girl-next-door, she's not a beauty easy to aspire to. She's almost surreal. Suited Alexander McQueen for that reason.

Because of that maybe she's not as easy to employ? She's not ordinary. So much beauty lacks 'range'.

15-03-2011
backstage pass

well my hope is that something more important like school got in the way. it's hard to take your midterms and do fashion week at the same time!

15-03-2011
tfs star

^ yeeah.. school could be one reason why, but then frida & jac are also doing school.. and they rocked fw
she could be being ultra-selective... but did she make ANY appearances this fw, or lately anywhere?
if she is being ultra-selective, i wish she would say yes a bit more

16-03-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebigt View Post
^It's sad, but it happens. She's just...played out now. Likewise with Irina Lazareanu; she was Lagerfeld's muse for goodness sake. Now, she's doing useless magazine covers and little editorial.
yeah, It's quite hard to understand, the fashion industry is really unpredictable... some girls just have bad luck and they become in a one or two seasons wonder! and some girls stay strong like Anabela Belikova and Daiane Conterato , who in my opinion are just as beautiful as Tanya!! and their walk is just as good as Tanya's... so, I don't get why noone is booking Tanya!

16-03-2011
tfs star

^ ia 100%
i don't find daiane pretty at all, and even though anabela is and i guess has a lolita-type appeal, she is SO incredibly boring
thus, i'm hoping it may be due to school

16-03-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allthathesaid View Post
yeah, It's quite hard to understand, the fashion industry is really unpredictable... some girls just have bad luck and they become in a one or two seasons wonder! and some girls stay strong like Anabela Belikova and Daiane Conterato , who in my opinion are just as beautiful as Tanya!! and their walk is just as good as Tanya's... so, I don't get why noone is booking Tanya!
It could've been personal issues/reasons on her part, as to why she did not walk a single show. I'm totally on the same page as you about Daiane; that girl is a veteran in her own regard.

18-03-2011
V.I.P.

Escada and Escada Sport S/S 2011 HQ

escada.com

18-03-2011
V.I.P.

finally, some tanya pics. thanks a lot!

18-03-2011
V.I.P.

wow, what a surprise.

18-03-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismant_a_t View Post
thank you ))
your welcome!

18-03-2011
backstage pass

wow, basically she looks perfect in those

18-03-2011
fashion icon

I'm really starting to think that she's a mega Escada exclusive. I'm only seeing her in that brand.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, 2011, dziahileva, november, tanya