How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

25-03-2008
V.I.P.

^ She has a timeless glamourous look.

25-03-2008
V.I.P.

everything about her is great

26-03-2008
V.I.P.

^ This girl is gorgeous but the Brody this was just ridiculous, not sexy or even interesting imo.
I like that she's so sexual and it comes across in her pictures, giving them an extra pop, but the Brody thing just made me think she wants to be one of those " outragous" celeb girls.

But anyway, she's gorgeous! Those ones of her with the blond hair are stunning! She reminds me of Bardot in those!

假装不正经

thank you so so so much rich10!!!

tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stamoholic View Post
^ This girl is gorgeous but the Brody this was just ridiculous, not sexy or even interesting imo.
I like that she's so sexual and it comes across in her pictures, giving them an extra pop, but the Brody thing just made me think she wants to be one of those " outragous" celeb girls.

But anyway, she's gorgeous! Those ones of her with the blond hair are stunning! She reminds me of Bardot in those!
(They are not dating) I'm pretty sure she's not like that. They are both very sexual and they love the same things(music, books, movies...etc) They are just having fun that's all. They are too horny to stop they tried to avoid the cameras but it's already too late.

found this
Quote:
a couple of us then sat on the edge of the pool for another hour or so before retreating back to the hotel. (this was the time that adam was caught canoodling with a certain red headed model - even after i repeatedly advised them to stop because of the cameras. and no, despite what blogs are reporting, this was not ME rolling around in the grass with him and i take offense to being called "FUG" and "a less cute version of rachel bilson")

28-03-2008
V.I.P.

28-03-2008
tfs star

http://www.stormmodels.com/womendeta...32&image=39684

28-03-2008
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich10 View Post
(They are not dating) I'm pretty sure she's not like that. They are both very sexual and they love the same things(music, books, movies...etc) They are just having fun that's all. They are too horny to stop
Lol!
Well, I'm all for having fun, believe me, but there's a difference between being horny and maybe even a bit of an exhibitionist and just being kinda trashy.

The whole thing just seemed trashy imo. But it's not a big deal anyway. She's a model, and I don't really care who she is as a personal tbh. But the whole Brody deal put me off her for awhile, that's all.
I like her now though!

tfs star

I was joking about the "horny" thing. sorry.

I talked to this guy in youtube about a year ago, I can't really remember. He was at that party. He said they were pretty sweet to each other,laughing with their friends...etc. He also said the whole "making out in the grass" is kind of normal since everyone was really wild. I don't really find it trashy cuz' it's pretty normal ahh.. the generation these days

anyways, A little trivia about Tiah.
She can sing. she has a good voice.

Last edited by Rich10; 28-03-2008 at 04:16 PM.
28-03-2008
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich10 View Post
I was joking about the "horny" thing. sorry...

I don't really find it trashy cuz' it's pretty normal ahh.. the generation these days
Lol! No, I got that you where joking, don't worry! :p

Yeah, I'm in no place to say she's a sk*nk or whatever like SO many people did after those pictures first came out ( lets face it, probably insane Brody fan girls and Bilson fans.) but it kinda just made me think she was kinda stupid and so I didn't give her much thought after that.

Nice to hear they genuinely liked each other though, not that it was just a " Hey, look what I do without Rachel Bilson!" kinda thing.

She can sing?? Are there any recordings?

tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stamoholic View Post
Lol! No, I got that you where joking, don't worry! :p

Yeah, I'm in no place to say she's a sk*nk or whatever like SO many people did after those pictures first came out ( lets face it, probably insane Brody fan girls and Bilson fans.) but it kinda just made me think she was kinda stupid and so I didn't give her much thought after that.

Nice to hear they genuinely liked each other though, not that it was just a " Hey, look what I do without Rachel Bilson!" kinda thing.
Dude, I totally understand you.

But I'm pretty sure Rachel got hurt. (pictures of tiah and Adam) Rachel still mentioned Adam in every interviews. (Adam broke up with her)

Quote:
She can sing?? Are there any recordings?
She doesn't have a record. there's an info here
http://www.thescene.com.au/Fashion/F...els--Dollbaby/

02-04-2008
tfs star

02-04-2008
V.I.P.

^ Wow what a beautiful B&W shot!

02-04-2008
V.I.P.

gorgeous

03-04-2008
tfs star