How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

03-06-2008
front row

Tiah Eckhardt

scans by c2k @ bwgreyscale

03-06-2008
假装不正经

^some of the shots are new to me. thanks so much for posting!
she looks delicious...

(btw. it's from Paradise magazine)

V.I.P.

oh my!

03-06-2008
jedinečnej krásy

Quote:
Originally Posted by min-SH View Post
^some of the shots are new to me. thanks so much for posting!
she looks delicious...

(btw. it's from Paradise magazine)
very tasty.

it has a vintage appeal. great ed. thanks!

tfs star

I haven't see some those shots either. Thanks. I love her skin.

05-06-2008
tfs star

YAYAYAYAYA

http://www.elitemodel.com/details.as...subid=4666&io=

We need a scan version of these.

05-06-2008
tfs star

05-06-2008
V.I.P.

no nudity?

Thank you for posting

05-06-2008
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthaeus123 View Post
no nudity?

Thank you for posting
Haha.

from here
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=88556
Quote:
Tiah, Thursday, 7pm: Wow, what an insane past couple of days. To add to that insanity, I have a full-blown hit of the flu. Since Monday I have been mindlessly stumbling through my show/fittings/rehearsals/hair & make-up schedule like a sniffling, headachy zombie. However, I didn't have too much of a busy day today so I slept in and went to bed early last night and now feel a touch better.

Anyway, I'll give a quick update on the past couple of days...

Monday was the Myer show, which had a call time of 9am and by the time I got out of there it was 10pm. Thirteen hours in one place didn't sound too appealing to me at first but the day was actually a lot of fun and the show went off.

The music was great and extremely loud (just the way I like it) and the giant chrome-looking stage was complete with a massive screen, disco balls and a full size working bonfire. The hair and make-up was absolutely stunning and I can't thank Brent and Martin and everyone else for making me feel the most beautiful I've felt in a long time. And I have pictures from The Age and The Herald-Sun to remember it!

apparently the show was aired on Fox8 last night but had no way of seeing it. I'll just have to trust that my mum taped it and hopefully will be able to watch it when I go home to Perth in a couple of weeks.

Tuesday didn't promise to be any less busy but this time I didn't have the leisure of staying in the same place all day, instead running between the LMFF venue at the Docklands and the GPO where I did a show for Leona Edmiston.

Today was the day my flu hit full-force and I felt like I was dying! By the time I got back to Docklands for the third of the L'Oreal Paris Runway shows, had hair and make-up done and missing out on food (again!) I wasn't feeling too spectacular.

But standing in line backstage before the show started it came to that moment where the lights go down and the music comes up and I get "that" feeling in my stomach. I've always done dancing or acting my whole childhood before modelling and I know that deep-down I'm a performer, so no matter how I feel, if I'm onstage nothing else matters and I give it all I've got.

I get through my changes at break-neck speed and before I know it the show is over. Afterwards I pop over to the Sportsgirl tent where they're launching their magazine to say hello and check out the pictures I did with them a couple of weeks ago.

The shots look great and I enjoy a beer with my friends before going home and talking my sister into spending over an hour brushing out the teased-out mess that is my hair.

Wednesday starts at the GPO's Lexington bar with a show for Country Road.

Hair and make-up is done by my favourite people in that regard, Sophie Roberts and Jody Oliver. So backstage was all fun and relaxed on top of trusting that they will fix my ravaged hair and skin and make me look great! v

Oh and to top things off there was a puppy in the show! *LOVES puppies* Actually, this puppy was a fully-grown Dalmatian that was absolutely beautiful and I was dying to play with. Afterwards I snuck a brownie on the way out which was the most awesome brownie I've ever had in my life....mmmm.

While waiting for a taxi, Sophie (Ward) and I spy a magic shop and decide to have some fun. I buy fake blood, a disappearing knife and a miniature whip, all of which keep me thoroughly entertained backstage for the rest of the day (hahaha sorry for the pranks guys!) and I feel a bit better when laughing deliriously distracts me from how sick I feel (though I'm sure some people would agree with 'sick' in more way than one).

The show that night is 'totally hot' and I 'loves' my Kate Sylvester and Alice McCall outfits. I head off for dinner with my sister at a restaurant on Toorak Rd, go home, check emails, remove make-up and get into bed.

Tiah, 9.24pm, Sunday: While most people were still sleeping in on this rainy Sunday morning, I was already up and walking around in the drizzle at Docklands trying to find where my rehearsals for the Myer show were.

A couple of phone calls and a wet walk later I managed to come across the industrial size studio where the show was being held. It promises to be quite the extravaganza and is, I found out, being televised on Fox8 on Wednesday at 8:30pm (note: must call family and friends in Perth to tell them to tune in!).

A few hours of walking around in a big cold shed was eased by the fact that I got to do it with my friends who have flown into town for the show, fashion festival and/or both. As soon as rehearsals finished I had a moment to grab coffee and a bagel while waiting for a cab to take me to yes, MORE rehearsals. This time at Government House for the fashion festival opening. Hours later of choreographed walking, hair, make-up and the ubiquitous platters of baby sandwiches (can someone order a pizza? NO more sandwiches! *insert death by malnutrition*), the show goes on and about 40 monochrome white-clad models wind their way around the Government House ballroom.

I often wish that I could see what one of these elaborate productions look like from the other side ... until I remember that would mean I wouldnt be able to be IN it. After the finale I take the time to enjoy a glass of champagne and mini-cupcakes at sunset in the gardens out side where the party is. I manage some time to catch up with somefellow Perth ex-pats, my bookers from Viviens, beautiful designers like Toni Maticevski and take some time to hang out with my friends Sonya, Sophie and Hannah. All of whom make me realise how lucky I am to essentially go to work with mates everyday! I stay for a while but eventually can't wait to go home and have a shower, some dinner and a good night's rest.

The week has only just begun after all ...

Tiah, 10.24pm, Saturday: Today was the last day of David Jones parades which I've been doing the past few days here in Melbourne, and last week in Sydney.

In between the 3 shows today i had a couple of short breaks to do necessary things such as make phone calls, answer emails and do a bit of shopping at my favourite melbourne shop, where i picked up not only amazing little vintage red satin dress (very YSL looking!) but very nice nude-coloured lace lingerie.

After the last show my friend Sophie and i jumped into the next cab for an afternoon filled with fittings. luckily i didnt take too long fitting for some of next weeks shows (though i am wondering when i will have time to do the fittings that i missed yesterday due to appointments overlapping!).

Highlight of my day was moving from the hotel i was previously staying in whilst doing david jones, into my sister's house in south yarra. Its one of the main reasons i'm always so willing to come down and work in melbourne as it's a chance to see my beautiful sister Vicki and her bestfriends Carrie and Mel, who ive known for years and i guess are pretty much also like sisters to me.

It makes a huge difference being away from your usual home and working all day to be able to come home to people you love. Am also loving the fact my call time tomorrow is 10:30 which means i get a bit of an extra sleep in, yay! So i'm making the most of it by going to bed early...goodnight!

05-06-2008
tfs star

The hottest thing to hit modelling in a while. Daring.

06-06-2008
假装不正经

thank you rich10 aka Tiah expert.

jedinečnej krásy

Thank you for the article and editorial, Rich10 This is proof that Tiah does occasionally wear clothing

V.I.P.

These are absolutely stunning!

08-06-2008
tfs star

You're all welcome.

http://simonlekias.com/
http://www.stormmodels.com/womendeta...32&image=41205

]

Last edited by Rich10; 08-06-2008 at 04:47 AM.
08-06-2008
tfs star

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
eckhardt, tiah