How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

16-07-2012
front row

Toni Garrn (July 2012 - October 2013)
Moderator's Note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please stay on topic!
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use the search function.
  • This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here
Thank You

More Tommy Hilfiger FW 12/13 HQ:

elpostdeldia.com

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 16-07-2012 at 09:12 AM.

16-07-2012
trendsetter

Vogue Germany August 2012

official facebook via MatCyruss

yay for another cover, nay for the styling, i hate it. she looks lovely though.

16-07-2012
front row

^^ Amazing Vogue Germany cover. Thank you sore.

Last edited by alexrbates; 16-07-2012 at 09:14 AM.

16-07-2012
.my prison is your brain.

I don't like the styling, and I also think her skin is a lot more radiant in real life. It's not bad, but it's not great.

16-07-2012
V.I.P.

That's not a flattering make up, not a spectacular cover, but nice one still.

16-07-2012
V.I.P.

it's her third VG cover, right?

16-07-2012
front row

New VS:

victoriassecret

Last edited by alexrbates; 16-07-2012 at 01:04 PM.

16-07-2012
front row

VS HQ (via lovemusic22):

victoriassecret

17-07-2012
trendsetter

Vogue Germany August 2012 by Alexi Lubomirski

megamodel blog

Quote:
Spannender und langer Arbeitstag im Studio in der Heimat, kleiner Tipp: Ihr werdet mich bald nicht nur gedruckt zu Gesicht bekommen Kinder
toni's twitter

woah, excited for this! the tweet reads "exciting and long day of work in the studio 'at home' [i don't know how to translate it accurately, but she means either hamburg or germany in general], [here's a] little tip/hint: soon you will see me not only in print, kids "

so i guess she filmed something? maybe a movie? or a commercial? i don't know if i like this, to be honest.

Last edited by sore; 17-07-2012 at 11:27 AM.

17-07-2012
front row

^ WOW thank you sore.

Seems she is talking about a video to go with the Vogue Germany editorial you posted::

Quote:
@womenmgmt @mat_cyruss @VOGUE_Germany @RealToniGarrn wait for the rest of the story and video!!! HOT HOT HOT :p
@ManagementArt

Last edited by alexrbates; 17-07-2012 at 11:49 AM.

17-07-2012
front row

Some of those pictures were shot at New York City Library and Grand Central Station on the 12th/13th last month (I remember posting about it here).

Quote:
Off to work my 2nd day shooting with the lovely @RealToniGarrn we're giving u 60's chic !!!!
@benskervin

That was posted on the 13th and the day before he posted this pic which is clearly where the second from last picture in the Vogue Editorial was shot (thought it rung a bell when I saw it).

Last edited by alexrbates; 17-07-2012 at 11:59 AM.

17-07-2012
trendsetter

oh, maybe you're right. but i guess she shot the video around the time / at the same day she also shot the ed. her tweet suggests she filmed something today. (even if she doesn't say it explicitly.)

i'm constantly thinking about what else it could be. maybe she has an album coming out. or she was painted by a famous artist. :p

17-07-2012
front row

^ Perhaps her excitement is because the video is close to being released, not necessarily because it is being shot now???

"Soon you will see me not only in print" could imply that we have only seen her in print so far (this is true) but soon we will see a video as well (once it is edited), which the @ManagementArt tweet above would imply.

But then again, they did tweet "HOT HOT HOT", and I wouldn't describe that editorial as 'hot' (its to high fashion) so perhaps it's for something else like you say. He has been MIA as of late.

Last edited by alexrbates; 17-07-2012 at 12:25 PM.

17-07-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexrbates View Post
Some of those pictures were shot at New York City Library and Grand Central Station on the 12th/13th last month (I remember posting about it here).
i'm always somewhat confused when i get to know when exactely an ed was shot. it's often so close to the release date of the image, i always thought it took at least two months, if not three or more, from the actual shoot to the publication of the mag.
and then, when you think about it, there seem to be so many shoots she tweeted about (or at least hinted at) we somehow must have missed? (one day, when i have looots of time, i'll try to link every tweet about shootings with the corresponding outcome. )

17-07-2012
front row

^ Some take longer than others, we don't miss them, its just about when they decide to print. For example, the one that came out a week or so ago (the shoot with Querelle and the dog) was shot way back in February, but this one was only just over a month ago. After they take the shots they only take a couple of weeks to do the story and photoshopping/editing, but they then wait for the best time to publish.

If you do put the corresponding tweets with the finished product (i.e. editorial) then you're a champion, I for one would be delighted. I'm intrigued to find out what she shot in Sweden a couple of months ado.... we'll see I guess.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2013, garrn, july, october, toni