How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

10-04-2014
tfs star

Topaz Berger
Interesting new face from Perth with Chadwick Models.

Size: 8
Height: 174 cm
Hair: Brown
Eye: Blue
Shoe: 8-8˝ / 39eu
Waist: 66 cm

bellazon

15-04-2014
V.I.P.

Love topaz! She's such a sweet girl! Can't wait to tell her that someone made her a thread on here!

V.I.P.

New photos of Topaz from the Chadwick website.

So stunning!

V.I.P.

two more

backstage pass

Rockin' the braces.

10-11-2014
V.I.P.

Interview w/ Topaz Berger
27 juillet 2014
http://french-me.blogspot.com
Hello everybody !
Today I am going to share with you my very first interview with young model Topaz Berger ! I discovered that baby Adriana Lima lookalike on instagram a year ago, and I recently asked her for an interview. She kindly accepted and I am so glad we managed to do it in spite of time differences between Australia and France. Topaz is incredibly mature and motivated despite her young age, and I am sure she will soon become a supermodel. She doesn't only have that beautiful face and body, she also have a beautiful personality and heart ! I let you discover her through the few questions I asked her...

Hey Topaz ! First, Can you introduce yourself quickly? How did you become a model ?
Hi I'm topaz and I'm 14 years old. I'm in year 9 and I live in Perth Australia.
Well I become model when I was 13 just doing classes at Chadwicks on Saturdays for 1 hour, which is so much fun because I learn so much each lesson! My mum sent photos into Chadwicks and I didn't know I wanted to go onto the path of modeling... That's how really I really got Into modelling!

Do you have a beauty routine ?
Well I love putting on makeup when I can ! I love my Mascara, foundation and my eye shadows. I also love my cleanser from jurlique: the replenishing foaming cleanser! I have to bring it with me wherever I go on holidays or just to my friends for a sleepover. The cleanser is so fresh and smells amazing like flowers, and since then I don't get pimples that often.

Do you have any secrets to get such beautiful hair ?
Haha well for my hair I wash it three times a week! To keep my hair fresh I am using wella professional enrich for shampoo. It works amazingly and smells so good ! And I use the same brand but it's a treatment called enrich. It works so well and it makes my hair softer and thicker, and definitely does the job for my hair!

Do you like fashion ? What is your last purchase ?
Omg I love fashion so much. I don't know where I would be without fashion ! My last purchase is from H&M and it's a jacket. I bring it with me wherever I go ! I have been wearing it on my Instagram pages ! And it keeps me very warm for winter (it is winter in Australia right now) and goes with really anything I have in my wardrobe.

As a model, do you have any diet or sport routine ?
I love keeping fit so Krav Maga is amazing. It's self-defense and I have been doing it only for 1 week but it's amazing. I have been really enjoying it and learning heaps of new stuff ! Also I have being doing netball since I was in year 3 I play GS, which is a shooter and I really enjoy it. I really love any sports!

Who is the designer you would love to walk for ?
I'd love to walk for so many designers but one stood out and I would love to walk for Chanel ! It looks so amazing and so spectacular to walk for ! The clothes are stunning and so unique ! It would be a dream come true to walk for them !

Do you have any hobbies other than modeling ?
Well I would love to do modelling as my career but also I love fashion so I would love to do something with it. Also I'd like acting. I have being doing drama at school and I have been really enjoying it so much!

You post really inspiring messages on your instagram (@topazberger) and seem to lead a really happy life. What are your secrets to keep being positive ?
Well I have an inspiration wall in my bedroom which keeps me striving for my dreams. I put quotes there and things that I want to accomplish, and it really does work because a lot of the stuff I have put on the wall has become true ! My mum also helps me a lot: she is so supportive of me and she is so positive, and really she's the one who keeps me positive and happy ! Also have a quote as your wallpaper on your phone and it will keep you very positive and make you happy !

What can I wish you for the future ?
What I want to happen next it to do more photoshoots and catwalks because I really enjoy it so much. I would love to be in a magazine: it would be a dream come true!

To finish with, have you ever been to France? What do you like there?
Yes I have been to France: such a magical place ! I absolutely adore it ! It has such amazing vibes and I would love to come back ! Everything about France is perfect and the food is amazing and so tasty! I love France ! xx

Last edited by Mea Culpa; 10-11-2014 at 06:31 PM.
11-11-2014
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahon View Post
Rockin' the braces.
She does I think Topaz got them removed recently.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
berger, topaz