How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

26-08-2011
V.I.P.

Tsheca White
Meet Jamaica's latest export Tsheca is fiercee

Quote:
Agencies- Storm London & Silent NY/Paris
Height: 5' 9" / 175.26cm
Bust: 34" C
Waist: 24" / 60.96 cm
Hips: 34" / 86.36 cm
Shoes: UK 7 / EUR 40
Dress Size(uk): UK 8 / EUR 36
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
stormmodels

26-08-2011
V.I.P.

stormmodels

V.I.P.

Tsheca Creates A 'Silent Storm'

Quote:
Saint International model Tsheca White has signed with international modelling powerhouse agencies Storm Models from London and Silent Models from New York, Milan and Paris.

In March, White was named third-place winner at Saint International's Fashion Face Of the Caribbean 2011.

This was a remarkable finish from a competitive batch of almost 50 finalists from Jamaica, St Vincent and the Grenadines, and Grand Cayman. The 16-year-old St James High student is among the current batch of Saint new faces being signed to global fashion powerhouses.

After digital-image submissions were done by Saint CEO Deiwght Peters, it is reported that there was much interest across the world.

After careful review, it was decided to place Tsheca with Storm Models in London and Silent for the other major fashion capitals of New York, Milan and Paris.

Storm is already home to Saint stars Chantel Lee and Sam Taylor.

Known as one of the world's most powerful independent agencies, Storm is home to groundbreaking supermodels Cindy Crawford and Alek Wek.

But the agency's owner Sarah Doukas is more famously credited with the discovery and management of legendary supermodel and fashion icon Kate Moss. The organisation's long-term commitment and passionate development model was one of the reasons for the liaison.

"I love Storm's passionate development plan for its new faces and so I am pleased to have placed Tsheca with them in London," explained Peters.

Silent Models has been the home to legendary supermodels such as Carmen Kass. The agency director, Eric Dubis, is reputed as one of the top model makers in the world. The agency offers a highly personalised approach to developing and managing talent. Creating top models remains a key priority of the agency.

Silent, Paris also represents prominent French actress Lea Seydoux (Robin Hood).

"It is my honour to now work with world renowned star makers Eric Dubois and Vincent Peter over at Silent. I know the imaging of Tsheca will be paramount strategy which could give her a powerful, high-profiled and long-term career," said Peters.

Peters further revealed that there was great excitement in London to have Tsheca starting her portfolio.
jamaica-gleaner.com

Last edited by lanvinray; 26-08-2011 at 10:05 AM.
26-08-2011
.my prison is your brain.

Beautiful girl, slightly androgynous, and her face is amazing from every angle.

26-08-2011
V.I.P.

she's great.

26-08-2011
the mysteries

wow. just amazing.

tfs star

Saint seems to be scouting a lot of weirdly angular look - almost otherworldly imo. First with Canise Jackson, then with Sasha-Gay Hunt, Shena M, Brad Allen, Shena Guyher and now Tsheca. I wish her all the best!

the mysteries

storm

tfs star

And yes lavin, she IS fieuuuuurce!!! LOL

V.I.P.

So Stunning!

26-08-2011
trendsetter

Omg! Love Her!

26-08-2011

Beautiful toned legs, and I love her bold eyebrows and overall look, she is getting more and more impressive with each new shot.

26-08-2011
V.I.P.

Oh Wow!
Yes!

For some reason she reminds me a bit of Daphne G which, I realize, is just bizarre...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mea Culpa View Post
For some reason she reminds me a bit of Daphne G which, I realize, is just bizarre...
Not bizarre at all, I think it's a very good call, they have similar features for sure.

30-08-2011
fashion icon

I've been looking at alot of newcomers lately, and I think she is the most stunning one I have seen this season

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
tsheca, white